View Single Post
Old Friday, January 09, 2015

Guddu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihsansoomro View Post
Dear it mentioned in this forum that our demand fulfilled by giving us 10 marks and make it 40%, so Object only this point that its not 40% but it is 50% .if they would have reduced their criteria to 40% than above forty tu successful candidatetes ma hoty laken Jo he grace marks dety tu below forty he qualify krty , let suppose they award 5 marks to each candidate and make their criteria to 40% than those who are below forty who bhe pass ho jaty.
I think its enough to be understood , and dear my language and composition both are irregular so don't mind..thanks for concentration
thanks for your valuable comments, but my friend what you need to understand that we were asking for 40% marks means those who secured 40% should be eligible for written test in either ways, whether it be 40% marks passing criteria or giving grace marks so that candidates with 40% should stand eligible for written test. Now you get it?
What you are talking is totally different, you are saying that they should have set passing criteria 40 and then in addition they grant grace marks as well to those who were below 40%.
So when we say our demand has been addressed we mean the candidates with 40% marks before are now eligible for the next phase. But few exceptional cases have been reported on the forum so we should all support them and stand by them for their righteous demands.
The Following User Says Thank You to Guddu For This Useful Post:
Asad Ali Jogi (Friday, January 09, 2015)