View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2015
43rd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 274

amnasharif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by husseych View Post
Thank you for this information and best of luck for your future training and career. Kindly inform about training and educational opportunities abroad in IRS as well as the promotion system, i.e. are people easily promoted after due duration or one has to wait and only those with political backing are promoted.
Thank you so much for your best wishes. God knows how they are needed!

Let me clarify that I have yet to begin my CTP this year Insha'Allah. As such your questions will be better answered by respected seniors of 42nd Commons and before, especially those who are currently serving in IRS.

I would also like to mention here that quite a few senior bureaucrats belonging to FSP, PAS, PCS, PAAS have all heartily congratulated me on my allocation to this group. I kept IRS as a 4th preference on the advice of a respected PAS Official as well.

Furthermore, I have been told that promotions are swift in this service and IRS officials get ample opportunities to go on foreign trainings as well.

Please check the following link (read it till the end) for further answer to your queries:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-cadre...w-bad-irs.html

All the best!