View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 10, 2015

husseych is on a distinguished road

You are welcome. Well, I'm aware that you have just got your final result, I was asking because I thought since you have got allocation you would have gathered this information.
Thanks for your response and looking forward to your's and other CSP's future posts regarding IRS and general things about CTP/STP and services as whole, since very few CSPs are active now on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnasharif View Post
Thank you so much for your best wishes. God knows how they are needed!

Let me clarify that I have yet to begin my CTP this year Insha'Allah. As such your questions will be better answered by respected seniors of 42nd Commons and before, especially those who are currently serving in IRS.

I would also like to mention here that quite a few senior bureaucrats belonging to FSP, PAS, PCS, PAAS have all heartily congratulated me on my allocation to this group. I kept IRS as a 4th preference on the advice of a respected PAS Official as well.

Furthermore, I have been told that promotions are swift in this service and IRS officials get ample opportunities to go on foreign trainings as well.

Please check the following link (read it till the end) for further answer to your queries:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-cadre...w-bad-irs.html

All the best!