View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 27, 2015

darkknight999 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussain_qureshi View Post
Go through the following link about detail of segregation of marks in connection with the written test and interview. Please share your views: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/other-com...-circular.html

Regards
Well, legally speaking I am convinced that this circular does not apply to NAB notwithstanding all the arguments to the contrary which I have heard so far. Each of those arguments could be deconstructed, so I would still say that legally it does not bite NAB's recruitment process.

BUT IT APPEARS NAB is following the circular. Now, a lot of things happen in contravention of law and pass unnoticed. There are beneficiaries of every legal and illegal move. If you are a beneficiary of the latter just pray nobody challenges it in court and it goes unnoticed (Trust me 90% of such irregularities go unnoticed; very few are challenged in court.) So it's quite likely that if they ARE following the circular legally (on a bad illegal advice maybe) they will get away with it. I don't see many enthusiastic litigators round here. The summary: my legal opinion is that NAB can't follow this circular. If it does so, it shall be doing something illegal and make itself prone to a potentially successful lawsuit against it. My legal advice: Most probably, nobody will spend his energy and money on winning a case that would guarantee him only a chance but not a place. So don't panic regardless of its legality.

P.S: Maybe you will make it into the list without benefiting from this loophole. Who knows you deserve it already for some reason! So keep your pecker up Plus, what stops NAB from not awarding marks on the basis of interview? They can't legally do so under this circular, but what stops them from doing exactly the same under their own statute? The answer: NOTHING. Cheers!