View Single Post
Old Friday, July 03, 2015

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough
Default Theory of Knowledge and Discussion Section

First of all read the theory of knowledge and understand it:

Theory of Knowledge ‑ Man alone has been given the capacity to use names for things and so has been given the knowledge which even the angels do not possess. Among men those who are granted wisdom are indeed granted great good.

Understanding raises a man's dignity. Those who do not use the intellect are like a herd of goats, deaf, dumb, and blind no better than the lowest of beasts. The ideal of the intellect is to know truth from error. As an ideal or basic value for man wisdom means the knowledge of facts, ideals, and values.

There are three degrees of knowledge in the ascending scale of certitude
(i) knowledge by inference (`ilm al‑yaqin),
(ii) knowledge by perception and reported perception or observation (`ain al‑yaqin), and
(iii) knowledge by personal experience or intuition (haqq al‑yaqan)

‑a distinction which may be exemplified by my certitude of
(1) Fire always burns,
(2) It has burnt John's fingers, and
(3) It has burnt my fingers.

Likewise, there are three types of errors:
(i) the errors of reasoning,
(ii) the errors of observation, and
(iii) The errors of intuition.

The first type of knowledge depends either on the truth of its presupposition as in deduction, or it is only probable as in induction. There is greater certitude about our knowledge based on actual experience (observation or experiment) of phenomena.

The second type of knowledge is either scientific knowledge based on experience (observation and experiment) or historical knowledge based on reports and descriptions of actual experiences. Not all reports are trustworthy. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the character of the reporter. If he is a man of shady character, his report should be carefully checked.

now lets apply it to a few threads in the discussion section:
Example 1. Freemasonry/Illuminati+NWO ! What is the game?
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...what-game.html

now answer these questions:
1. have you ever been a member of illuminati? if no then by your experience, which is the highest level of certitude, illuminati does not exist. if yes then illuminati exists but just for you and not for me.
2. Have you ever met a member of illuminati? if no then illuminati does not exist by reported perception or observation either. if yes then your mental faculties will need to be checked before i can take your word for granted. internet sources are also included in this level of certitude. before believing anything the internet says you have to investigate the authenticity of the website.
3. how do you infer via reasoning that illuminati can or does exist.

Example 2. MQM was funded by India
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...ded-india.html
now answer the following questions:
1. have you ever taken funds from India on behalf of MQM? If not then you can't say with extreme certitude that MQM has taken funds from India. If yes, then start talking and let Pakistan know.
2. Have you ever seen a member of MQM taking funds from someone from India? if no, case closed. if yes then how do you know for sure that one person was from MQM and the other one was from India?
2b. Has someone reported to you that MQM has been taking funds from India? in this case BBC did. so how much can you vouch for the authenticity of BBC? Can you depend BBC with your life? what price can you pay to vouch for the authenticity of BBC? and even if you do this level of certitude is not perfect and you might still be making an error.
3. again how do you infer that MQM takes funds from India?

lets talk more about the third question. see most of the discussions on the forum are done through inference and reasoning (i am a bit weak in that) but here is the thing; if you make errors of reasoning and draw conclusions and based on those erroneous conclusions take decision then you are committing a sin. rest is up to you.

my humble request is this: if you find someone like me with weak faculties of the mind, then please if you can't encourage us then don't bash us either. and i m sorry if i have ever hurt someone.

all of us talk about a better Pakistan. we can't take care of each other in this small fraternity. how do you expect us to take care of the country.

Happy Ramadan

Regards