View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
Boy, you did not need to mention that you are a lawyer, your absurd arguments were clearly indicative of what you are
"Were" is inappropriate.Your arguments "are" .....

Quote:
Lol!!! Mr. Lawyer, how come he got to know his DMC if he has passed CSS-2016? As far as I think FPSC does not disclose marks if written till the final results. Mr. Lawyer, you are proving again that you are a lawyer
As far as I "know" OR I think FPSC.....

"Of"

Written "exam". What's written(adjective) without a noun?

Quote:
And I think you wanted to prove that people in CSS score more than they do in PMS, but in your example that person has secured 537 marks in CSS while 597 in PMS, this prove my point not yours, hence proved PMS is really easier than CSS. Hahaha. Mr. Lawyer.

Yet again proving that you are a lawyer, and pretty bad one; Did itself is second form auxiliary, you don't use another second form with that as it is violation of Rule of parallelism, "I did not wanted to" is wrong therefore its correct form is "I did not want to". Pretty bad lawyer.
Quote:
And btw PMS essay is passed at 33 marks, so as per CSS standards, your mentioned DMC has failed that paper
Passed at? New preposition ?

This "proves" my point not yours

You have used "prove" four times in a few lines.Repetition of a word is declared as bad expression.

DMC has failed that paper.Are you serious? Tch Tch !

Quote:
Admiring someone is not a bad thing, however, one should not go nuts in admiration
This is what we are trying to tell you about FPSC.Don't go nuts in admiring an institution.There are flaws and the system needs to be reformed.

Quote:
God bless our judicial system if people like you are lawyers. One of my colleagues always says that in foreign countries the lawyers are the most competent people, however, in Pakistan those who cannot secure admission anywhere, they become lawyers. You proved him right
Broaden your vision.You don't have right to underestimate any profession whether it's lawyer or a labourer.

Quote:
Beating about the bush! Sawal gandum jawab chana!
Just tell me one thing, how did you declare him pass then? Any argument?
Giving examples of quaid e azam and other lawyers holds no water, he was a law graduate from Lincoln's Inn, where have you done your law from? May be Rasheedia law college
Your expression and English Grammar suggest that you have studied at Oxford.lol.Come out of your superiority complex.

Quote:
I pointed out your flaws, both in arguments and language, but you started talking about Crappy things. I would humbly confess rather having you like lawyer, may be I'm exonerated but you would surely make things tougher for your clients. God bless them.
What's that "rather having you like lawyer" ? You need to take rest now.

I had also pointed out your flaws in my previous post but you didn't pay heed Officer!For your betterment I'm quoting it again here,

Quote:
Seems connected to the FPSC officials. Lol.
Ma'am, they do not know any other, nor FPSC is their personal institution so that they may be connected the such things. They are indifferent people, just do their job like all other government departments. Stop being cynical, act rational.
When one tries to show off one's English one must be careful of one's mistakes.

Quote:
Any Okara is a District, there are other sub divisions too
I know I just have wasted my time but members need to read it all.Your statement provoked me to reply here otherwise I don't need certificate of good expression and fluent English from people like you.You gave a lame excuse to defend FPSC, it's weak English of candidates that is responsible for their failure.But my stance is that English is not the only reason to win or lose this pride.Then you dissected post of a member pretending to be an expert of English language.Now again you made fun of another member's English even when he didn't claim to be perfect like you.
I hope I have contributed more than enough.Even though I have good writing skill (I'm not perfect)yet I don't boast of it.Besides,I don't highlight other's mistakes just to let them down.You are an arrogant soul so I have tried to show you mirror.It would be better for you to improve your English or I would suspect FPSC's standard more.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Bonaparte (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Jahanzebmemon (Thursday, October 20, 2016), jamalnasir (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Safeer Ullah (Friday, October 21, 2016), Talha Majeed (Thursday, October 20, 2016)