Wednesday, June 26, 2019
02:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Banking & Finance > Banking Jobs > State Bank of Pakistan

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #961  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 125
Thanks: 73
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Rameez G is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
i called SBP main office Karachi and was told that Master degree holders are not eligible..later on i came to know that many Masters were allowed to appear before the Panel...lets see what happens next
I think it would depend upon number of graduates to be selected. If they are not enough then Masters would be thought eligible.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Yasir View Post
karachi walon se interview just 7-8min ka hoa tha har candidate se they were asking very few question.
it means they wont hire?
aisa kuch nahi hai sbp knows k kis ko select karna hai and kis ko reject.
I am not saying that each time, it is so....
But interview in prolonged automatically if everything is going in the right direction..
Questions, Answers, Counter Question and answers, Counter Questions and answers takes a long time during interview.......
If you say sorry or give wrong answers for the first 4-5 questions, they straight away say "Thanks gentleman"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon22 View Post
It doesn't mean so... because karachi mein sab k interview hardly 8 to 10 minutes hue thy but islamabad mein same panel ne 15 to 20 minutes per candidate interview conduct kiye hain

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
But that was not for all,
They also took 5 Minutes, 10 Minutes or somewhat else.
Time per candidate was different in each case, but the person with short interview were seem desperate.
Don't know Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampirerulz View Post
They rejected my application because of masters...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
It would be rejected by IBP.?

Last edited by incounternable; Thursday, December 03, 2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: chain posts merged
Reply With Quote
  #962  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wah Cantt
Posts: 153
Thanks: 13
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Vampirerulz is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameez G View Post
It would be rejected by IBP.?
No sbp hrmd

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
__________________
Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vampirerulz For This Useful Post:
Rameez G (Wednesday, December 02, 2015)
  #963  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 125
Thanks: 73
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Rameez G is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaciou View Post
i had sent an email on the 23rd of October to the exam section of IBP to inquire from the SBP about the ambiguity regarding Master or higher degree holders but no response...when i called SBP Karachi at 021-32455361 on 23rd of November i was told that Masters are not eligible...I am sure the reply given to me by SBP was their policy



bara shughal mache ga is time bcoz simple Bchelors are very few and the SBP needs a batch of around 80 for OG-1... i dont know what the SBP is going to do to fill those unoccupied seats
It is not right assumption as I met most of the qualified candidate in interview venue were Graduate, continuing Masters or not, . Master were less there in numbers.....
Reply With Quote
  #964  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
leon22's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Karachi
Posts: 343
Thanks: 25
Thanked 74 Times in 63 Posts
leon22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameez G View Post
But that was not for all,
They also took 5 Minutes, 10 Minutes or somewhat else.
Time per candidate was different in each case, but the person with short interview were seem desperate.
Don't know Why?
I quoted for the majority of candidates, obviously not everyone would have been given the same time duration... well this is (may be) due to higher number of seats for punjab region as their quota is 50% whereas seats for karachi are 4 to 5 and seats reserved for sindh rural are appx 8 to 9

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leon22 For This Useful Post:
Rameez G (Wednesday, December 02, 2015)
  #965  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 125
Thanks: 73
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Rameez G is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampirerulz View Post
No sbp hrmd

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
After being qualified through written test?
It is shockful, then how they called others.....
Reply With Quote
  #966  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wah Cantt
Posts: 153
Thanks: 13
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Vampirerulz is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameez G View Post
After being qualified through written test?
It is shockful, then how they called others.....
Yes....i stopped commenting after being reject. May be the did nt tell they are masters...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
__________________
Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself.
Reply With Quote
  #967  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
leon22's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Karachi
Posts: 343
Thanks: 25
Thanked 74 Times in 63 Posts
leon22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameez G View Post
After being qualified through written test?
It is shockful, then how they called others.....
Because other people didn't send their 16 years of educational degrees along with interview application form as their requirement was 14 years of education

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #968  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wah Cantt
Posts: 153
Thanks: 13
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Vampirerulz is on a distinguished road
Default

Exactly

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
__________________
Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself.
Reply With Quote
  #969  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
leon22's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Karachi
Posts: 343
Thanks: 25
Thanked 74 Times in 63 Posts
leon22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampirerulz View Post
Yes....i stopped commenting after being reject. May be the did nt tell they are masters...

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
There was no need to send documents which they do not want/require... they simply reject your application because your application was not as per criteria...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to leon22 For This Useful Post:
Rameez G (Wednesday, December 02, 2015)
  #970  
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Wah Cantt
Posts: 153
Thanks: 13
Thanked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Vampirerulz is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon22 View Post
There was no need to send documents which they do not want/require... they simply reject your application because your application was not as per criteria...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
My point is just to clarify they are not going to hire any master degree holder, i have seen many coments etc etc here about masters...its simple that they are not going to hire any master degree holder, if they know the truth.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
__________________
Every story I create, creates me. I write to create myself.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asma Jilani ---- Vs---- Govt. of the Punjab sajidnuml Constitutional Law 5 Saturday, November 11, 2017 05:00 PM
Introduction of Pakistan from Britannica Encyclopedia jamalnasir Pakistan Affairs 1 Sunday, August 07, 2016 09:03 PM
The constitution of the islamic republic of pakistan, 1973[1] IMTIAZ AHMAD KHAN Constitutional Law 0 Thursday, February 14, 2013 04:40 PM
Important C.A topics for CE 2011..! Maha Khan Current Affairs 1 Sunday, January 30, 2011 08:56 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.