1. Surah Al-Feel (The Elephant)
1. Have you (O Muhammad (PBUH)) not seen how your Lord dealt with the Owners of the Elephant? [The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abrahah Al-Ashram intending to destroy the Ka'bah at Makkah].
2. Did He not make their plot go astray?
3. And sent against them birds, in flocks,
4. Striking them with stones of Sijjil.
5. And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle).
2. Surah Al-Quraish
1. (It is a great Grace and Protection from Allah), for the taming of the Quraish,
2. (And with all those Allah's Grace and Protections for their taming, We cause) the (Quraish) caravans to set forth safe in winter (to the south), and in summer (to the north without any fear),
3. So let them worship (Allah) the Lord of this House (the Ka'bah in Makkah).
4. (He) Who has fed them against hunger, and has made them safe from fear.
3. Surah Al-Maa'oon (The Small Kindnesses)
1. Have you seen him who denies the Recompense?
2. That is he who repulses the orphan (harshly),
3. And urges not the feeding of AlMiskin (the poor),
4. So woe unto those performers of Salat (prayers) (hypocrites),
5. Who delay their Salat (prayer) from their stated fixed times,
6. Those who do good deeds only to be seen (of men),
7. And refuse Al-Ma'on (small kindnesses e.g. salt, sugar, water, etc.).
4. Surah Al-Kauthar (A River in Paradise)
1. Verily, We have granted you (O Muhammad (PBUH)) Al-Kauthar (a river in Paradise);
2. Therefore turn in prayer to your Lord and sacrifice (to Him only).
3. For he who makes you angry (O Muhammad (PBUH)), - he will be cut off (from every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter).
5. Surah Al-Kaafiroon (The Disbelievers)
1. Say (O Muhammad (PBUH) to these Mushrikon and Kafiron): "O Al-Kafiron (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
2. "I worship not that which you worship,
3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship.
6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."
6. Surah An-Nasr (The Help)
1. When comes the Help of Allah (to you, O Muhammad (PBUH) against your enemies) and the conquest (of Makkah),
2. And you see that the people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in crowds,
3. So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives.
7. Surah Al-Masad (The Palm Fiber)
1. Perish the two hands of Abu Lahab (an uncle of the Prophet), and perish he!
2. His wealth and his children (etc.) will not benefit him!
3. He will be burnt in a Fire of blazing flames!
4. And his wife too, who carries wood (thorns of Sadan which she used to put on the way of the Prophet (PBUH) , or use to slander him).
5. In her neck is a twisted rope of Masad (palm fibre).
8. Surah Al-Ikhlaas (The Purity)
1. Say (O Muhammad (PBUH)): "He is Allah, (the) One.
2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;
4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
9. Surah Al-Falaq (The Day break)
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,
2. "From the evil of what He has created;
3. "And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away).
4. "And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,
5. "And from the evil of the envier when he envies."
10. Surah An-Naas (Mankind)
1. Say: "I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind,
2. "The King of mankind,
3. "The AIlah (God) of mankind,
4. "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allah) ,
5. "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind,
6. "Of jinns and men."