Thursday, June 04, 2020
06:23 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group VII > Punjabi

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Tuesday, May 26, 2015
M Numan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 386
Thanks: 178
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
M Numan is on a distinguished road
Default Best books for Punjabi

Aslam o Alaikum

"According to new Syllabus"
Plz suggest me *best* books for preparation of "Punjabi" , after that i do not need to study further books
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Man Jaanbazam's Avatar
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Into The Wild
Posts: 1,940
Thanks: 1,141
Thanked 1,470 Times in 752 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Numan View Post
Aslam o Alaikum

"According to new Syllabus"
Plz suggest me *best* books for preparation of "Punjabi" , after that i do not need to study further books
Punjab Rung by Faisal Hayat Jappa is enough !
__________________
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion !
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Fahad Ahsaan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: LAND OF HONOUR
Posts: 100
Thanks: 12
Thanked 51 Times in 26 Posts
Fahad Ahsaan is on a distinguished road
Smile Kindly Mention publisher and price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Jaanbazam View Post
Punjab Rung by Faisal Hayat Jappa is enough !
According to new syllabus Punjab Rung new edition is still not available and the old one is only covering 40% of the new syllabus.

Kindly recommend all in one book.
__________________
منم محو جمال او
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Man Jaanbazam's Avatar
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Into The Wild
Posts: 1,940
Thanks: 1,141
Thanked 1,470 Times in 752 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Ahsaan View Post
According to new syllabus Punjab Rung new edition is still not available and the old one is only covering 40% of the new syllabus.

Kindly recommend all in one book.
Dear I would sorry to say that being a CSS Aspirant how can you say that you are looking for one book. Okay the smarter and shorter version works many times but I would advise to you consult from various resources.

I am sorry I was unaware about the syllabus thing. You must go for Punjab Rung Volume 1 and Volume 2 for PMS by Qamar Hasnain Qadri and Faisal Hayyat Jappa. I hope these two book would work. Let me know please If you still need help
__________________
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion !
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Thursday, June 04, 2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
chyasirzaman is on a distinguished road
Default best book for punjabi

bro if you want one solution punjabi adab vichaar is the book which covers all the new syllabus. buy its updated version which is or will be in the market in a few days.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chyasirzaman For This Useful Post:
Man Jaanbazam (Thursday, June 04, 2015)
  #6  
Old Thursday, June 04, 2015
Man Jaanbazam's Avatar
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Into The Wild
Posts: 1,940
Thanks: 1,141
Thanked 1,470 Times in 752 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyasirzaman View Post
bro if you want one solution punjabi adab vichaar is the book which covers all the new syllabus. buy its updated version which is or will be in the market in a few days.
Is the author of book is Sir Wasif Latif ?
__________________
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion !
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Thursday, August 13, 2015
alirazakh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: No man's land
Posts: 312
Thanks: 104
Thanked 139 Times in 99 Posts
alirazakh is on a distinguished road
Default Please let us know about any book/s in market if new topics are covered

Vol 1 and Vol 2 does not cover whole syllabus please guide, as far as I know, no latest book is available covering the whole syllabus even topics are missing despite consulting more than two books!
Please let us know about any book/s in market if new topics are covered.
__________________
Our life, our decisions; no complaints, no regrets.(self)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Sunday, August 23, 2015
muntaha mughal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lahore
Posts: 41
Thanks: 8
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
muntaha mughal is on a distinguished road
Default

I think exam cram series is best choice! It covees whole syllabus. I was so much wandered about book's selection then i decided to go with exam cram series for punjabi it is the best book i can say to score good in punjabi
__________________
"Mind needs books just like a sword needs whetstone"
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Sunday, August 23, 2015
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Posts: 51
Thanks: 82
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
shanimba1 is on a distinguished road
Default exam cram book by?

Could you please tell me the complete name of exam cram book?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Sunday, August 23, 2015
muntaha mughal's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Lahore
Posts: 41
Thanks: 8
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
muntaha mughal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanimba1 View Post
Could you please tell me the complete name of exam cram book?
It is punjabi adab vichar by chaudry yasir zaman and muhammad aslam naik
__________________
"Mind needs books just like a sword needs whetstone"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to muntaha mughal For This Useful Post:
zahra raza (Sunday, November 17, 2019)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Compilation of Hadith muhammadmohsinali Islamiat 1 Sunday, September 07, 2014 03:15 AM
Banned Books faizkhosa News & Articles 0 Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:18 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.