Monday, April 29, 2024
12:24 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2015

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

@rao rameez
prove my stance wrong.
Easy to blame but difficult to prove.
Let's see your aristotilism.
Old Thursday, May 07, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
@rao rameez
prove my stance wrong.
Easy to blame but difficult to prove.
Let's see your aristotilism.
Your stance is already proven wrong...In fact you haven't any solid stance at all...You don't know what's Islam is...You haven't read Quran even properly...
You want Islam and actually you don't know what are the injunctions and solutions given by Islam...You don't know it's law...You don't know which thing is to be quoted which is not...How could even I discuss with you...On what basis I prove you wrong when you haven't any criteria for yourself.
I mean...I am taking things from Islamic history, law and theology, and what you have given us BRICS? And finally ended up being an apologist of Caliphate which is 1400 years old dream of utopia of Muslims, which they never attained due to their own moral decadence...
You have utterly failed to counter my stances from 1 to all and failed to prove anything by yourself...And failed to bring something viable in it's stead...

Nothing but utter chaos...And your regimen for chaos is some more chaos...

nelblueblue is on a distinguished road

........Thanks God theologian ,jurist Islamic scholar and historiographer has done PhD to prove ones assertion wrong...... Who even don't know Haz rat Ali(r) had not pulsed daggers dawn against Kharjis but against Muawwiyya and what was reason behind it......
Move out of your kitchen cabinet ,its chartar of Madina ,peace treaty of Hudabiya ,Ghamdis counter narration of religion ,pan islamism and on Azan issue ''''' where your ignorance is self evident.....?
instead of accepting mutual consensus on Azan ,has dragged me to opposite direction. I think so you were present at that time ,whether shia or wahabi were forced toaccept the decision.

Regarding majority ,,,,For your little brain Pm(n)is in majority and they are wahabbi.(Your not mine pm and president is wahabi) because I am not Pakistani ......
it just reflects A true colour of (sect superiority complex) from all your posts.

You being as CITIZEN of BANANA REPUBLIc has even misunderstood the fundamental destination of 'secularism"
Thousands of time ' I asked what's your secularism ?????
But answer .....(obscurity)

Caliph at utopia?????
What an absurdities and fallacies about a person who always vision the world through narrow spectral pin sized hollowism.
This is the reason why I was suggesting you to read"" Muqadmmah"""" Page 625 to 1025 (it tells you how caliphate and democracy interrelates.
(Its sufficient enough to shut your mouth on the subject that you don't know)
Now you say Khaldun was philosopher.....
very interesting....
Is it logical to accept that one is philosopher and banishing as well as raising serious objections on philosophy of medival times....
Refer to Kitab all I bar translated by Walter j. Fischel) page # 523 to onwards....

Refer to moderator
I wanted to ask you a question ,why you have deleted my previous posts ????
Is it a sin in Pakistan or part of cyber crime bill ---- to tell the truth----
or is it tabooed here to unveil the grimaces of puppet rulers ,despotics to be scrouged by readers as to analyze objectively.... as to know precisely under whose auspicies isil/Alqaeda/all nusrah works and who finance them---- whose purpose they are serving --- who is benefitting from Yeman crisis ---- who has vultured eye on yemans Bab all Mandib,scruta and gulf of Aden ----How subjectively sectarianism is coloured subjectively or how media propaganda has been rolled out to deviate us to organized ignorance.

I am certain that this post will again go to dustbin...

..............mmm

I have drawn a conclusion that I am a"""" mutated germ"""" for this forum... Because dissidents and realities are always been skimmed up....
But anyway its my last post on this topic as well as on CSS forum. Formally says Good bye and Allah Hafiz.....

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelblueblue View Post
Regarding majority ,,,,For your little brain Pm(n)is in majority and they are wahabbi.(Your not mine pm and president is wahabi) because I am not Pakistani ......
Rest of your superstitions are answered already esp regarding "Muqaddmah".
I had given things from Muqaddimah which you didn't understood.

Well, before leaving us orphan, have correction...

PML(N) is not wahabi, it's "Deobandi" Sunni...The Late Murshid sb of Nawaz and Shehbaz was Sufi Barkat Ali Ludhyanwi belonging to "Awaisya" sufi clan (along with Qadriya as well)..(Same to which Qudratullah Shahab belonged).Unfortunately, I have worked with Suleman...So, I know this fact closely...

Take Care.