Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 13, 2015

asma mehvish is on a distinguished road
Default Historical background of Jihadi movements

by Dr. Israr Ahmed
When the Colonial rule was coming to an end, Muslims around the world started waking up like a sleeping giant from a deep slumber. They remembered that they once had a Deen, their own socio-political system, a glorious past an independent identity. This self awareness gave rise to a number of movements that wanted to re-establish Islamic values and systems. These movements were all contemporaries and had the same driving force. Their motive was to re-establish Islam.

There were movements in Indonesia, Turkey, Iran. The Indo-Pak sub-continent also had its share of such Tehreeks, namely: Hizbullah of Maulana Abu Kalam Azad (1913-1920), Tablegi Jamat of Maulana Ilyas, Jamat ul Muslimeen of the Khairi Brothers, Tahreek-e-Mujahideen in Aligarh, etc. All these movements had good intentions, Khuloos and Ikhlaas, zeal and passion. They even had very clear objectives and target. However, they had no workable methodology for establishing Deen and that was the reason, why none of these Jamaats was successful. These groups tried the prevailing systems of democracy, electoral system but they failed.

However, the USA could see their force, zeal and passion. It realized that if harnessed, these people can move mountains and are not afraid to die. Dying for the cause of Deen is a big honour. At that time, communist Soviet Union was a threat to the American capitalist ideology. The USA decided to use the Muslim world, and the result was the Afghan war. Muslims from all over the world came with sincerity and for the establishment of Deen. Their intensions are not at all questionable but the hands behind them were.

The USA distributed millions of copies of the Glorious Quran and fueled the spirit of Jihad for its own cause. It also supplied arms and ammunition. At the same time, Pakistan also decided to use these Jihadis to serve their own purpose to liberate occupied Kashmir. Thus started a culture of Jihadis – people with good intentions, great motivation and clear target, but no effective methodology.

-
Old Thursday, May 14, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Well...He is right to some extent but as far as my little knowledge is concerned...
Movements always remained a part and parcel of Islamic states throughout the history. It wasn't merely a phenomenon of post-colonial age...
Shah Waliullah, calling Abdali...Then Remember that Faraizi Movement. Syed Ahmad Barelvi.
Movements to fight against colonialism in Sudan and Libya and other African countries.

I don't think the phenomenon got erupted after or at the end of colonialism. It remained side by side.
Yes...USA used Islam or Islam itself got trapped being a weaker entity at that time. USA had known that feeding this little weak child will give her no harm at the end...We will slay all it's leaders in the end. Bhutto, Saddam, Zia, Qaddafi, Al-Qaeda etc who tried to revolt against USA finally. So, USA has slain all of them...But Breaking USSR was also an important factor otherwise it could have been a worst phenomenon for Islam being closer in proximity.
Old Friday, May 15, 2015

iamauk is on a distinguished road
Default OffShoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by asma mehvish View Post
....The USA decided to use the Muslim world...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
...USA used Islam...
Can we say that this time our blind people are aware of the fact that they are always played like puppets ? means why still we are getting into the ditch despite being known about the proxy wars & so... Perhaps this is the byproduct of those proxy wars... another question is that why we Muslims are always used ? why other nations can't be.... ! Is it due to lack of education ? Leaders ? No ! or Poverty or What ?
Old Friday, May 15, 2015

Default Correct

Quote:
Well.....USA used Islam...
And Please Rao Rameez, It was Muslims but not Islam, Used by others...
Old Saturday, May 16, 2015

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamauk View Post
And Please Rao Rameez, It was Muslims but not Islam, Used by others...
Islam as a religion was also "manipulated" by all including our own clerics as well. They used our clerics and in turn they manipulated Islamic teachings and our history to exploit our people.
They did it for some purpose, but chosen a wrong way and wrong people for this task. But I am quite sure the Frankenstein's soulless human models they prepared will screw them now. And they will screw us, the Pakistanis in future as well.
Additionally,If you present a distorted history to a doctor, doctor can end up writing poison in prescription for you. And we have got poisoned due to some same reasons.

You will tell on Injury that doctor sb, I have no d.mellitus.Or I had no antibiotic previously. Doctor will give you a dextrose 10 percent and your wounds despite of getting healed will be worsened. And on giving Penicillin you will have a serious reaction. Drug reaction, temperature reaching to 104 plus dextrose adding up 2 more fahrenheits and paving a beautiful path for sudden death.
And an Aalim will Issue a fatwa that a person died due to accident is a martyr.

Same is happening to us now. And we will not be martyrs. Deliberate Liers can be martyrs?

I don't think Islam is getting into a ditch (We are, but it does not matters)...Islam is coming out of the ditch we and others are trying to put it into. Islam is erupting with more force people want to suppress it. In the end "Deen" has to be established.
And I don't think it would be Muslims helping Islam. Our short-sighted approach can do no harm to it's uprising. ISIS and Talibans e.g...They think they are helping Islam...Islam is an independent force backed by Allah SWT and will be established with it's full bloom, with or without someone's help.
No matter how much they distort Islamic teachings, Islam will keep on healing itself. Beauty of Islam can never be neglected by hearts of even staunch opponents.
Old Sunday, May 17, 2015

Thumbs up

Quote:
Islam as a religion was also "manipulated" by all including our own clerics as well
Actually what Islamic approaches to human life had been altered but Islam remained same as you yourself said:
Quote:
No matter how much they distort Islamic teachings, Islam will keep on healing itself
And
Quote:
Deliberate Liers can be martyrs?
Yep, That's logical. i also believe. When we have any issue in us we suddenly come to blame across border people but we always are unaware that why should we keep our ears open for others to get our brains washed ? Thus, we are a nation always looking up when slicing the apple.

Quote:
I don't think Islam is getting into a ditch (We are, but it does not matters)...Islam is coming out of the ditch we and others are trying to put it into. Islam is erupting with more force people want to suppress it. In the end "Deen" has to be established.
And I don't think it would be Muslims helping Islam. Our short-sighted approach can do no harm to it's uprising. ISIS and Talibans e.g...They think they are helping Islam...Islam is an independent force backed by Allah SWT and will be established with it's full bloom, with or without someone's help.
No matter how much they distort Islamic teachings, Islam will keep on healing itself. Beauty of Islam can never be neglected by hearts of even staunch opponents.
Point to be noted.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamauk For This Useful Post:
asma mehvish (Sunday, June 28, 2015)