Sunday, April 28, 2024
07:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road

People are so coward in Pakistan made by some fools who are victim of indianphobia....we are always a lost nation.we never trust on ourself how can we trust on each other.a country is being caught in misfortunes like 16 DEC.bleak day because of some Buffon's wrong policies.two jackass niazies ""surrendered"" like a true coward one in dharna and other in war along with 90000 army.it requires blood sweat and tears to make a name and a second to defame

sagaciou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavonistic View Post
Tou phir theK hai na moral boycott is best and only solution...PAKISTAN may 1000 logon k conflict of interest hain.kuch log samjhotay k siasat kartay hain KucH log lein dein ki .sukur. Hai may CSP officer nai bna abhi.nai tou self respect Kay liay khud bhi murta aur sub ko lay kar Marta ...there is no alternate way in my life......I will give this exam only.baray dukh k baat hai.the way people are being killed in Kashmir.IN becharon k liay hum itna bhi nai kar saktay. .had I been a pm of this country I might indians make to pay this.otherwise would have never talk to them nor let any person of this country to talk with them...
Forget the world politics for a while once you do so you will understand your real aukaaat.......that's called morality
brother i appreciate your feelings but tell me what do u say about the people being killed in Pakistan by the influential people...today i saw that a woman appeared in a press conference and she claimed that her husband has been arrested and police is going to kill him in the police mukabla by the Punjab Police and after half an hour the same happened and her husband was killed... a girl is being raped but the leader is free as he is influential...what do you say about the case of Mustafa Kanjoo and what about the model town massacre? Pehle ghar ko to thek kar len tb bahir ki sochen...

bhai woh Hazrat Umar RA the jin ko Firat k us kinare pe janwar k marne k hisaab ka bhi khof tha...hamare hukamran to mot ko bhula bete hn magar ye bhool gae hn k kabar me na bhai sath hoga na beta na body guard magar in se bhi bari ghalati hamari he jo in ki aukat jante hue bhi inko elect kar lete hn
Chavonistic (Wednesday, December 30, 2015)
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road

Great ..simply brilliant outstanding words bhai.I m so happy the way you said.you touch the right cord.I m expressing my feelings my views as a layman...I have quoted all examples which u quoted in separate thread of mine about local government and bureaucractic reforms.there is no point to argue with what u said.but Kashmir undermined condition is acceptance of indias blantant crime that equals to our leader callousness where people on both side are being crushed.but bigots are busy keeping themselves in cocoon shell where they can loot as much as they can...who cares? People say how can we do a moral bycoott.our trade will suffer.hahahaha give me a break I m happy not even a csp..then....I know my ahmeat then don't tell me please I call it morality.you call it conventions or orthodoxy.well I m better in this position.you will lick the dust because you screwed to be in this position lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Chavonistic For This Useful Post:
sagaciou (Wednesday, December 30, 2015)
Old Tuesday, February 02, 2016

khar is on a distinguished road

you people arguing in a better way plz tell me how I can evaluate my writting