Sunday, May 12, 2024
03:57 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 25, 2016

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road
Default Raw agent arrested from baluchistan

Arrest of raw agent from Baluchistan clearly substantiate allegations of Indian intrusion in Pakistan ....

What should be Pakistan's reaction?
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:
Roshnii (Monday, April 11, 2016)
Old Friday, March 25, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post
Arrest of raw agent from Baluchistan clearly substantiate allegations of Indian intrusion in Pakistan ....

What should be Pakistan's reaction?
Dont ask Pakistan reaction.
Ask, what would be "America and Natos reaction" after all this regional thekedar(contractor) must put the pressure on India, much like Pakistan -in Mombay attacks.

Don't worry, kuch nhy hone wala, cuz do Mqm and Raw nexus not expose to the world, but still there is no concrete step in this regard.
I hope my simple elaboration will do some work.
Old Saturday, March 26, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Dont ask Pakistan reaction.
Ask, what would be "America and Natos reaction" after all this regional thekedar(contractor) must put the pressure on India, much like Pakistan -in Mombay attacks.

Don't worry, kuch nhy hone wala, cuz do Mqm and Raw nexus not expose to the world, but still there is no concrete step in this regard.
I hope my simple elaboration will do some work.
I Guess we should not underestimate this event ...
he can surely provide links(I can hear the swish hovering over,yumm ) as well as is concrete evidence of lately blaming India specially in post -pathankot woe & cry adding to already present floods of charge sheets..
awr kuch nai toh it will bring Pakistan out of awkward position and give it upper hand !!!!

I Cant say whether military & civilian leaderships are on same page or not but ISI will NOT LET HIM GO .....

though I agree there would only be negligible reaction from business-obsessed government's side ...
Old Sunday, April 03, 2016

umark is on a distinguished road

What fascinates me about this more than anything is the timing. Our Joint Investigation Team visits Pathankot under a lot of Indian pressure and the Iranian President visiting Pakistan for the first time since coming into power. Coincidence?
The Following User Says Thank You to umark For This Useful Post:
Strandedsoul (Thursday, April 07, 2016)
Old Thursday, April 07, 2016

yasinafridi is on a distinguished road

when i saw the face of that person i mean which they arrested. He was quite calm and peaceful. i mean there was no sign of fear or any thing like that on his face like its a natural phenomena that if u caught by in some foreign country whome you consider your biggest enemy. than there must be some kind of fear on your face that what they would do to me. but in this case i haven't seen such type of thing. therefore i reach to a conclusion that this is just a plot that had already made by pakestani force i mean ISI or something like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to yasinafridi For This Useful Post:
ursula (Thursday, April 07, 2016)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasinafridi View Post
when i saw the face of that person i mean which they arrested. He was quite calm and peaceful. i mean there was no sign of fear or any thing like that on his face like its a natural phenomena that if u caught by in some foreign country whome you consider your biggest enemy. than there must be some kind of fear on your face that what they would do to me. but in this case i haven't seen such type of thing. therefore i reach to a conclusion that this is just a plot that had already made by pakestani force i mean ISI or something like that.
Such terms are known as False Flag Operations.
Guess, no sooner pakistani establishment decided to cooperate with counterparts on pathan kot incidence, i got skeptical that india will have to pay for it in big price. But the thing that pinching me the most is Iranian involvement in this double ditch trauma.
@mods,
Iam pleading you not to delete our posts, please!please!please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by umark View Post
What fascinates me about this more than anything is the timing. Our Joint Investigation Team visits Pathankot under a lot of Indian pressure and the Iranian President visiting Pakistan for the first time since coming into power. Coincidence?
TIMINGS MATTER.. THING IS NEVER WRONG ON RIGHT TIME

Well .. what exactly are you suspicious about ? you mean his arrest is to derail the cooperation between Iran & Pakistan ???
but if it is the case .. why would he be arrested ?? he then should have offered arrest .. which was not the case ..
moreover what has pathankot probe to do with it ???
am I right wen I think you are referring to Pak army or ISI ????

Plz elaborate a bit ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasinafridi View Post
if it were a plot we would not have to pay in Lhr tragedy !!!

What spies are trained is composed behavior and thickest skin ... They don't get perturbed easily ... a plot if it were , kalbhushan's expressions would be absolutely different ...
they would have trained him to let people believe the ' truthfulness' of the story ..

Having spies in countries aint a queer thing ...
Banned

Please, synch it with devils chessboard by David Talbot.May be I am fools paradise.
Thanks.(loops I didnt remember less pagnacious, sorry last post)
Old Friday, April 08, 2016

umark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post
TIMINGS MATTER.. THING IS NEVER WRONG ON RIGHT TIME

Well .. what exactly are you suspicious about ? you mean his arrest is to derail the cooperation between Iran & Pakistan ???
but if it is the case .. why would he be arrested ?? he then should have offered arrest .. which was not the case ..
moreover what has pathankot probe to do with it ???
am I right wen I think you are referring to Pak army or ISI ????

Plz elaborate a bit ??
Firstly, I don't think this was a false flag operation. RAW involvement in Pakistan is not something unheard of. However, I think he was caught not as recent as we've been told. The establishment was waiting for the right time to play their card.

Pakistan was facing alot of pressure as a result of the Pathankot Attack which was being used by the Modi government to defame Pakistan nationally and internationally. On the other hand, the Iranian President was visiting Pakistan to 'improve' bilateral relationship. Making RAW involvement public at this crucial juncture was intentional. Firstly, it helped by putting India on the back foot and bring a sense of equlibrium in the recent thaw in Pak-India relations. Secondly, it gave subtle hints to the Iranian President of Iran's duplicity. Although, I think we could've dealt with President Rouhani in a more tactful and diplomatic way. Our media and leaders created way too much hysteria about Iran's involvement in derailing peace in Pakistan. This was a great opportunity for Pakistan to consolidate its relationship with a resurging player in the middle east. Did we miss another golden opportunity? Only time will tell.