Thursday, May 09, 2024
07:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 03, 2016

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road

*hinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by strandedsoul View Post
spot on ! But does wot hinders government and statuary committee from delivering? Its absolutely different issue but yes it relates in a sense inn ko apni jaanon k laalay parr gaey hyn... Will zarb e azb work ? No! God forbid double will be the number of victimized .... The exploiter this time being the climate change and non conventional military threats...

The bottom-line of security is survival.. Agree, but what of substantial range of concerns about the conditions of existence???

Copenhagen school theorist haven't included terrorism to the list that should be considered grave threat to intl security. The list comprises of:

=>environmental decline
=>natural disaster
=>poverty
=>deadly diseases
=>resource scarcity

but v still are badly obsessed with this one issue.. Ignoring all other issues claiming dozens of lives daily..

Allah hidayat day..

*hinder

qublai khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post
Spot on ! but does WoT hinders government and statuary committee from delivering? Its absolutely different issue but yes it relates in a sense inn ko apni jaanon k laalay parr gaey hyn... Will Zarb E azb work ? No! GOD FORBID double will be the number of victimized .... the exploiter this time being the climate change and non conventional military threats...

The bottom-line of security is survival.. agree, but what of substantial range of concerns about the conditions of EXISTENCE???

COPENHAGEN SCHOOL theorist haven't included terrorism to the list that should be considered grave threat to Intl security. the list comprises of:

=>environmental decline
=>natural disaster
=>poverty
=>deadly diseases
=>resource scarcity

but v still are badly obsessed with this one issue.. ignoring all other issues claiming dozens of lives daily..

ALLAH HIDAYAT DAY..
dear....
who knew in 1916 that world population would quadrupled in 2016,almost every disease would be cured.there will be energy from atom.there will be computers, iPhones,supersonic jets.even they didn't knew that penicillin would be developed in near future.

my main point is that we should concentrate on dexterously exploiting our natural resources.west developed itself through industrialization,now when its our turn (underdeveloped countries),they say planet is getting warmer
The Following User Says Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
ursula (Sunday, April 03, 2016)
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Switching to cleaner hydro , wind , solar and nuclear energy can ameliorate the situation but we only know politicking upon national issues.. DEBATES , RESERVATIONS , THREATS OF STRIKES and CHAPTER CLOSED...
good propsals,but again who gives for such damns!
Quote:
Spot on ! but does WoT hinders government and statuary committee from delivering? Its absolutely different issue but yes it relates in a sense inn ko apni jaanon k laalay parr gaey hyn... Will Zarb E azb work ? No! GOD FORBID double will be the number of victimized .... the exploiter this time being the climate change and non conventional military threats...
no dude, its an absolutely interlinked with the topic, did you ever noticed how many million gallons of fresh water is consumed for making bullets,guns and other ammunitions, ironic enough for wiping off the face of humanity.
No need to mention the ebbed usage of biological and chemical weapons, such as, take the case of dow chemicals and monsanto used agent oranage in vietnam war and nowadays sarin gas in syria.(massive genocide, which is left unnoticed by so called un peace contrctors)
similarly,how can you justify that nuclear energy is used for peaceful purposes?(story gets too long)
rather i would prefer to exterminate these weapons for saving the face of humanity.
(but again who cares, jabb iss dunya ne "Leon Trotsky"ko rascal bnna dya, i stand in wilderness)
bass so jao,blink
Quote:
=>environmental decline
=>natural disaster
=>poverty
=>deadly diseases
=>resource scarcity

but v still are badly obsessed with this one issue.. ignoring all other issues claiming dozens of lives daily..

ALLAH HIDAYAT DAY..
hahaha
those people who are crying are also responsible for such genocidal activities,can i ask a simple question, how much pollution is produced by poor,the one who is living in villages are burning more perofuels or the one who is living in america having 4 cars, taking 3-4 tickets in a year to have a trip abroad,no need to mention the exploration of minerals and resources so that their standard of living is not compromised.
In short each out of us is responsbile for such a doomsday scenario.
Introspection must begins from my side who is treats water as a purchased commodity,and i never thought about it that i m responsible fo ma deeds.
@Qubli
our turn will never come,cause we have no plans and proposals.and most importantly from you get the creative minds, jahan basic purpose of living is earning good and handsome salary is!
Tell me a single person out of your community who is purely altruistic.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Strandedsoul (Sunday, April 03, 2016)

Deterrence has become more important than anything else.. so I Wont endorse k v should stop producing weapon just because it costs us fraction of water .. Nature always gives us chances of compensation but do we pay heed ?? no ! at one hand people are dying of water scarcity , at another many are dying of its proliferation...
As far Trotsky , people are always divided over legends.. Do we not sometimes support Hitler when v see Israel waging war against innocent kids of Palestine??? wasn't world divided over Stalin , Castro , Francisco , Mussolini ?? even Machiavelli ???

Nuclear energy is relatively cleaner and eco friendly than the one produced by Fossil fuels ... (Atom for peace) you can search it out.. but nuclear reactors and plants are one thing while the arsenal and stockpile totally different... its like not eating grapes just because the same grapes can b used to make wine...
arm control is another thing , producing NUCLEAR ENERGY ANOTHER ...

Ur last point... WELL I believe never see who is saying but see what he is saying.
dear ! the answer for your question is : a poor living in village .. they have no proper landfill and they can pass stool almost anywhere besides incomplete combustion.. and using the sewage water to grow vegetables and fruits .. May be others are to b blamed as these fate smitten poor have no alternate but its a fact that they compromise not only themselves but also pose threat to aquatic and fellow being..
as far as emission of CO2 is concerned Alaska , latin America and this part of the world ,we are living in are on the top .. doesn't poverty prevail here and is it not true that we are champ of deforestation and env. degradation? and equally true is the fact that those two parts of America comprise of relatively poorer states...
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:

industrialization and planet is getting warmer are two interwoven concepts..
and who knew it?? those who are responsible for it ... they knew it very well but none bothered to take any measures to avoid the situation... does the world unanimously approve any accord to combat climate change ???
Banned

Quote:
Deterrence has become more important than anything else.. so I Wont endorse k v should stop producing weapon just because it costs us fraction of water .. Nature always gives us chances of compensation but do we pay heed ?? no ! at one hand people are dying of water scarcity , at another many are dying of its pr oliferation...
any source to collaborate this fact that weapons consume less water.
secondly, weapons must be exterminated across the globle, just not from particular region.
thirdly, how can you assure me that by manufacturing bombs world war-lll can be overted?
Dude read in detailed containment policy, how worlds so called peace contractors have overtly and covertly used the agressive tactics to subdue china in vietnam war, no need to mention the role of pactomaniacs like "john foster and his bro allen dulles".
in short, weapons are weapons, when it is in your hand, im your subordinate and case would be averted if i do possess this.
let me demonstrate you with simple example, two children having some fights over a toy. what you would do?
Simply, take away that triknket.Do you understand?
Quote:
As far Trotsky , people are always divided over legends.. Do we not sometimes support Hitler when v see Israel waging war against innocent kids of Palestine??? wasn't world divided over Stalin , Castro , Francisco , Mussolini ?? even Machiavelli ???
World is and always will be divided only the thing i dislike about the history is that "it is always written by elites."
Quote:
Nuclear energy is relatively cleaner and eco friendly than the one produced by Fossil fuels ... (Atom for peace) you can search it out.. but nuclear reactors and plants are one thing while the arsenal and stockpile totally different... its like not eating grapes just because the same grapes can b used to make wine...
arm control is another thing , producing NUCLEAR ENERGY ANOTHER ...
excuse my french, who has told that nuclear energy is cleaner and eco friendly,than tell me a single country, which is using nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.
before proceeding futher have a look on following site.
http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-optio...door-step.html
please, see the documentry and submit your response.
Quote:
Ur last point... WELL I believe never see who is saying but see what he is saying.
who is saying, sorry i didnt understand!
Quote:
dear ! the answer for your question is : a poor living in village .. they have no proper landfill and they can pass stool almost anywhere besides incomplete combustion.. ..
fine, what about those facts and figures which states that pollution is a major problem in big cities, not in villages.
Quote:
and using the sewage water to grow vegetables and fruits
you have presented the solution by you own self., but for poors
now do tell me how you can decompose the iphones and laptops,
say incineration:
For your info this technique itself produce enormous per capita CO2 emission.(present me other good solution)
Quote:
May be others are to b blamed as these fate smitten poor have no alternate but its a fact that they compromise not only themselves but also pose threat to aquatic and fellow being..
sorry bro, check out any report from internet, aquatic life is compromised by industrial affluents, poor ka iss main koy kassoor nhy.
NO need to mention big pharmas and their wastes, poor to aik goly bhy brree mushkil se lata he, after all budget impediments.
Quote:
as far as emission of CO2 is concerned Alaska , latin America and this part of the world ,we are living in are on the top .. doesn't poverty prevail here and is it not true that we are champ of deforestation and env. degradation? and equally true is the fact that those two parts of America comprise of relatively poorer states...
surly im not interested but the problemis that you might not read the reports published by UNCC and Kyoto protocols, which exclusively directs that poor countries are responsbile for releasing greater per capita CO2 emission, so they must be responsible not the developed countries.

Conclusion:
if you wont search for truth, dont expect any positive an viable solution, its easy to blame but its too difficult to search for reality, and reality is that we are living in simulated world, our priorities and our prefrences are our worst enemies.Nature is blessed with enough resources that there must not be any poverty and malnutrition, its man who is the enemy of its own kind.Its not aliens who are going to destroy us, its us.When we realize that all living organisms have the right to live.when we realize that all humans are equal, when we realize that truth is deliberately convulated,when we realize that nature is going to obsolence because of our misconducts and when we realize that nature can survive and sustained without us, but we cant!
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Strandedsoul (Sunday, April 03, 2016)

1_
Worldwide, agriculture accounts for 70% of all water consumption, compared to 20% for industry and 10% for domestic use.. I wonder if you include weapon in agriculture ???
THERE ARE MANY SHOULD BES ... So lets not debate upon it rather keep an eye on need of the hour.. & none is unaware of the facts of Vietnam Wars & the ilk... I am saying in the present day perspective...
agree on the point of stability_instability paradox.. but again it refers to non conventional wars ...
I Too want to illustrate an adage " KILL ONE SCARE ONE LAC" ...
the way you ask to take away the toy aint possible .. neither are they toys nor are they kids... SO ONE CAN ONLY HAVE A REVERIE ABOUT THIS

2_
HISTORY WRITTEN BY ELITES AND FOUGHT ABOUT BY POOR..

3_
Along with sustainable energy sources, nuclear fission power is a low carbon power generation method of producing electricity, meaning that it is in the renewable energy family of low associated greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy generated. As all electricity supplying technologies use cement etc., during construction, emissions are yet to be brought to zero. A 2014 analysis of the carbon footprint literature by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported that fission electricities embodied total life-cycle emission intensity value of 12 g CO2 eq/kWh is the lowest out of all commercial baseload energy sources and second lowest out of all commercial electricity technologies known, after wind power which is an Intermittent energy source with embodied greenhouse gas emissions, per unit of energy generated of 11 g CO2eq/kWh. Each result is contrasted with coal & fossil gas at 820 and 490 g CO2 eq/kWh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power

ALSO READ: https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...ost-effective/

According to Kerekes, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) estimates U.S. demand for electricity will increase 23 percent by 2030 – the equivalent of 200-plus full-scale power plants – and all independent analyses of climate change (including studies conducted by the National Academies of Science, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and DOE) conclude that meeting demand while at the same time reducing carbon emissions requires a clean energy technology portfolio in which nuclear energy plays a prominent role.
http://earthtechling.com/2010/12/is-...energy-source/

4_
ANS FOR YOUR:
'hahaha
those people who are crying are also responsible for such genocidal activities'

5, 6, 7, & 8__
im sis not bro..

AGREE with the fact.. besides air pollution , there are other forms of pollution as well ... land and water pollution ;and for this villages and underdeveloped areas pose greater threat.. industrial waste stands shoulder to shoulder with agricultural waste , deforestation and DOMESTIC WASTE.. FYI Pesticides and domestic effluents are main threat wich result in eutrophication ..

at the end this will surely be endorsing my point http://www.intechopen.com/books/inte...e-opportunitie

last but not the least I liked your conclusion..
this is the thing I agree with you in toto
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:

Redefiner is on a distinguished road

@Strandedsoul & @ursala , you people are senior to me now. I humble myself in comparison of your knowledge. Call me noob now.

Yours sincerely
Banned

lol! it could be a fun that we will learn from each other and here it goes, since for me learning is fun and i hope you would enjoy this.
Quote:
1_
Worldwide, agriculture accounts for 70% of all water consumption, compared to 20% for industry and 10% for domestic use.. Im wonder if you include weapon in agriculture ???
lol! what i said is confused and jibberished by you
see this
have you need more links am ready to provide you!
Quote:
agree on the point of stability_instability paradox.. but again it refers to non conventional wars ...
By the way why you got agreed, its beyond ma comprehension.
Quote:
I Too want to illustrate an adage " KILL ONE SCARE ONE LAC" ...
the way you ask to take away the toy aint possible .. neither are they toys nor are they kids... SO ONE CAN ONLY HAVE A REVERIE ABOUT THIS
lol! its an example,my proposal titled" abolitionist not reductionist" approach towards weapons of mass destruction,
Read out jfks proposals for world peace, hint is SAlT-l and ll resipectively.
I hope now you wont need a kids trinket.
Quote:
2_
HISTORY WRITTEN BY ELITES AND FOUGHT ABOUT BY POOR..
but who remembers that it is fought by poor, tell me the name of ,those poor people who died in hiroshima and nagasaki?
yup i did remember Hitler and Stalin.

Quote:
Along with sustainable energy sources, nuclear fission power is a low carbon power generation method of producing electricity, meaning that it is in the renewable energy family of low associated greenhouse gas emissions per unit of energy generated. As all electricity supplying technologies use cement etc., during construction, emissions are yet to be brought to zero. A 2014 analysis of the carbon footprint literature by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported that fission electricities embodied total life-cycle emission intensity value of 12 g CO2 eq/kWh is the lowest out of all commercial baseload energy sources and second lowest out of all commercial electricity technologies known, after wind power which is an Intermittent energy source with embodied greenhouse gas emissions, per unit of energy generated of 11 g CO2eq/kWh. Each result is contrasted with coal & fossil gas at 820 and 490 g CO2 eq/kWh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power

ALSO READ: https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...ost-effective/
lol are you kidding with me!
click on this
2.this
3.this
Quote:
ANS FOR YOUR:
'hahaha
those people who are crying are also responsible for such genocidal activities'
lol! its an uffaaa fun for you, i am afraid you havnt studied who financed COP 21,
just a lil bit hint EXXON, MOBIL and SHELL, the one who are the main culprits in global warming phenomenon.
NOW laugh and from my side as well

Quote:
im sis not bro..
yeh to bht accha hua, two minions, two stupids and also two sis.
hope we enjoy the stupidity of each others!
Quote:
AGREE with the fact.. besides air pollution , there are other forms of pollution as well ... land and water pollution ;and for this villages and underdeveloped areas pose greater threat.. industrial waste stands shoulder to shoulder with agricultural waste , deforestation and DOMESTIC WASTE.. FYI Pesticides and domestic effluents are main threat wich result in eutrophication ..
uffff! challo kahy to agree kya tum ne!
Quote:
at the end this will surely be endorsing my point http://www.intechopen.com/books/inte...e-opportunitie
surly, i do agreed with your points.hats off
Quote:
last but not the least I liked your conclusion..
this is the thing I agree with you in toto
han! if you wont agreed with my thesis and position, than how is it possible for you to comply with my conclusion, sorry sis_bit unscientific and irrational.