Saturday, May 04, 2024
06:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 03, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redefiner View Post
@Strandedsoul & @ursala , you people are senior to me now. I humble myself in comparison of your knowledge. Call me noob now.

Yours sincerely
nope,this word is perhabs exculsively and most audaciously redeemed fit to me.Dont challenge my monopoly; im big cartle of ..., since know more than prescribed limits and in practice bilkul "0"
yeah the word 'sanguine' suits you the most.
regards
Refer to the topic,
Some good suggestions from your side!
wo kya kehte han, "Prevention is better than cure"

Abuturab is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post

@abutrab

Have some correction please, figures has been worsoned even more than that.....
For example per capital availability of water in Pakistan is not 1000+ but in the range of 900 or even less than that.(also revise all the figures, pardon me our basic purpose is the correction of each others mistake and i hope you correct me as well where you find me wrong)

Let me tell you dams construction are inviting more catastrophy, because not only pristine ecology is destroyed but also decreases the level of underground water which eventually expands the deserts in some regions besides having water logging problem in dams infringes.
The solution lies in smart planning and comprehensive planning.
P.S. don't stereotyped that I'm lobbyist of anti-kalabagh propogator.
I am just asserting my point of argument.

Sir, I agreed with you at all points except GMO, because I am strongly orgainc food campaigner, Id rather suggest you to read" the seeds of destruction by William F.Engdahl.
solution.
Well, I maybe wrong in the figures but as a matter of fact, I was quoting an IMF report titled "Is the glass half empty or half full" which was published 9 months ago in June 2015. If there are more recent figures for per capita water availability then do let me know. I will be highly obliged.

On the GMO issue, if there are problems, as you point out, then we can negotiate our positions in this way: Use of genetically modified food should not be our major weapon to fight this war against water scarcity rather a tactile arsenal to be used in a limited time frame. This will buy us precious time and temporary relief by reducing water demand while we work on sustainable ways of relief. I say this because sustainable development in agriculture does not come overnight and is staged in phases: for e.g. encouraging the culture of growing your own backyard food etc.
Hence these development goals should be rigorously pursued so that they completely phase out GMOs but until then, water conservation through GMOs should be a temporary option on the table.

DamsP.S: we are here for educated discussion and not name-calling so save the thought about being labelled anti-kalabaghi, all puns intended )
Dams have their negative impact but do not all of our advancements and luxuries?I agree that two wrongs do not make a right, but the argument here is that every action is bound to have its positives and negatives does it not?Wind farms kill birds;who knows installation of solar panels on roofs of every building on earth in the name of sustainable resources actually causes excessive heating of the land itself?
The Following User Says Thank You to Abuturab For This Useful Post:
ursula (Monday, April 04, 2016)

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road

lol! it could be a fun that we will learn from each other and here it goes, since for me learning is fun and i hope you would enjoy this.

lol! what i said is confused and jibberished by you
see this
have you need more links am ready to provide you!

are these my words???? there is nothing to be mistaken
any source to collaborate this fact that weapons consume less water

By the way why you got agreed, its beyond ma comprehension.

lol! its an example
adage said by SUNZI,

my proposal titled" abolitionist not reductionist" approach towards weapons of mass destruction,
Read out jfks proposals for world peace, hint is SAlT-l and ll resipectively.
I hope now you wont need a kids trinket.

AGAIN... PROPOSALS ARE 'SHOULD BEs'.. not HAVE BEEN ..

but who remembers that it is fought by poor, tell me the name of ,those poor people who died in hiroshima and nagasaki?
yup i did remember Hitler and Stalin.

THAT EXACTLY WAS MY POINT! YOU COULD NOT GET THE SARCASTIC TONE, -PERCEPTION

lol are you kidding with me!
click on this
2.this
3.this

lol! its an uffaaa fun for you, i am afraid you havnt studied who financed COP 21,
just a lil bit hint EXXON, MOBIL and SHELL, the one who are the main culprits in global warming phenomenon.
NOW laugh and from my side as well

I DINT DISCUSS THIS POINT.. I WAS HANGING AROUND THE ECO FRIENDLY NUCLEAR ENERGY NOT THE CONTRIBUTERS

yeh to bht accha hua, two minions, two stupids and also two sis.
hope we enjoy the stupidity of each others!

uffff! challo kahy to agree kya tum ne!

surly, i do agreed with your points.hats off

han! if you wont agreed with my thesis and position, than how is it possible for you to comply with my conclusion, sorry sis_bit unscientific and irrational.

BECAUSE YOU DINT GIVE GIST OF 'YOUR' THESIS ..
Old Monday, April 04, 2016
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuturab View Post
Well, I maybe wrong in the figures but as a matter of fact, I was quoting an IMF report titled "Is the glass half empty or half full" which was published 9 months ago in June 2015. If there are more recent figures for per capita water availability then do let me know. I will be highly obliged.
Here is the link
For others, consult This

Quote:
On the GMO issue, if there are problems, as you point out, then we can negotiaite our positions in this way: Use of genetically modified food should not be our major weapon to fight this war against water scarcity rather a tactile arsenal to be used in a limited time frame. This will buy us precious time and temporary relief by reducing water demand while we work on sustainable ways of relief. I say this because sustainable development in agriculture does not come overnight and is staged in phases: for e.g. encouraging the culture of growing your own backyard food etc.[URL="http://jacobsschool.ucsd.edu/news/news_releases/release.sfe?id=1094"]
Clickhttps://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...s-big-picture/ here if that is not working
Hence these development goals should be rigorously pursued so that they completely phase out GMOs but until then, water conservation through GMOs should be a temporary option on the table.
Consult this site
https://www.geneticliteracyproject.o...s-big-picture/
Let me explain you a lil bit, when I do mention that GMO led plants kill bees than it means its a clear cut red signal to world food security, do you without pollination, we will lost 80pc plants biodiversity, or more appropriately no fruits and no vegetables on planet earth.
Its such a dark dynasty and evil practice that we can't imagine the consequence of that.
I would love to quote Henary Kissinger saying that he who control the world food control the people.
For further id suggest you to read "history of Monsanto" instead nature has best epigenetics and we need organic food which is not only water sustainable species, but are ecologically safe as well
Quote:
DamsP.S: we are here for educated discussion and not name-calling so save the thought about being labelled anti-kalabaghi, all puns intended )
Respecting your suggestion.Thanks and point noted.
Quote:
farms kill birds;who knows installation of solar panels on roofs of every building on earth in the name of sustainable resources actually causes excessive heating of the land itself?
No sir, solar panels don't warm
Have a look on this
http://jacobsschool.ucsd.edu/news/ne...se.sfe?id=1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post
lol! it could be a fun that we will learn from each other and here it goes, since for me learning is fun and i hope you would enjoy this.
lawks ! YES she is senior to me.. im quite a newbie .. moreover I don't have overblown illusions about myself:
plus im less pugnacious and im lesser crafty at bathos ..
mea culpa .. PEACE
Lol! Its just a niggy jiberished gag. You wanna need some rest and have
Mercy on me as well, since I do believe that in ending the size of words is not the solution.Come with evidences, otherwise even a minion can raise figure on of mine post.
Regarding perception, dude you are even wrong on many many percepts, but my intent is not finger raising.
First: let me ask you a simple question, havent you understood my thesis than how you agreed with my conclusion - lil awkward, for person like me.(I thought you are not perceiving me rightly. For example if a child doesn't know the what vowel and consonant are, how can make that kid to learn the spell of apple.(still you didn't understand consider REBT expert)_rational emotive behavioral therapist.
Second: sis, I asked you for evidence that so called eco friendly nuclear energy state in the world.
I am afraid you didn't consult ma mentioned sites,let me explain you that investment in the respective sector is decreasing with each passing day, moreover it is least cost economic friendly.
Pew: no need to comment provided there is no evidence
Thirdly: what is the underlying intended or explicit verbosity of less pugnacious and little crafty dude to you, don't you recall retributed the euphemeric attack on my personality.(in that particular case, I'm no more willing to talk with you further)
Of cause I am senior except this non achronistic pandemonium, I retribute no special agreements on any of your stance(not irrational but scientific conclusion)
I hope you have clearly understood what I mean.
Peeeppp! enjoy your party.

Lol! Its just a niggy jiberished gag. You wanna need some rest and have.

FEELING INDEBTED FOR THIS MUCH CARE..

Mercy on me as well, since I do believe that in ending the size of words
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERSONAL CHOICE.. I AM NOT HABITUAL OF DICTATIONS

is not the solution.Come with evidences, otherwise even a minion can raise figure on of mine post.

Well I had already attached the links .. if you dint visit em , I can post em again FOR YOU

Regarding perception, dude you are even wrong on many many percepts,
PLZ DONT B JUDGEMENTAL RATHER COME WITH SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE ..

but my intent is not finger raising.
What then is your intention .. I could not understand

First: let me ask you a simple question, havent you understood my thesis than how you agreed with my conclusion - lil awkward, for person like me.(I thought you are not perceiving me rightly. For example if a child doesn't know the what vowel and consonant are, how can make that kid to learn the spell of apple.(still you didn't understand consider REBT expert)_rational emotive behavioral therapist.
I disagree with ur thesis and liked your rhetoric and the points given in conclusion THE things you said regarding Nature could not be denied .. your thesis could be.. simple .. not a brain surgery .. ..

Second: sis, I asked you for evidence that so called eco friendly nuclear energy state in the world.
I am afraid you didn't consult ma mentioned sites,let me explain you that investment in the respective sector is decreasing with each passing day, moreover it is least cost economic friendly.
well by eco friendly one means ECOSYSTEM FRIENDLY

Pew: no need to comment provided there is no evidence

Thirdly: what is the underlying intended or explicit verbosity of less pugnacious and little crafty (at BATHOS) dude to you, don't you recall retributed the euphemeric attack on my personality( I DINT ATTACK UR PERSONALITY . IF YOU GOT ANYTHING WRONG .. I AM SORRY FOR THAT).(in that particular case, I'm no more willing to talk with you further)GRATEFULOf cause I am senior except this non achronistic pandemonium, I retribute no special agreements on any of your stance(not irrational but scientific conclusion)
that is not going to change my stance though..

I hope you have clearly understood what I mean.
Peeeppp! enjoy your party.
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:
ursula (Monday, April 04, 2016)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post

FEELING INDEBTED FOR THIS MUCH CARE..
pew,niggy gag, sorry you didnt understand
Quote:
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY PERSONAL CHOICE.. I AM NOT HABITUAL OF DICTATIONS
hahaha1
dude or cutu lolly pop
you did possess some sentiments of good feelings towards Hitler, jag aint it!
Quote:
Well I had already attached the links .. if you dint visit em , I can post em again FOR YOU
wikis, aint you know essays written as material taken from respective sites are given "0" marks,
LOL! dont make the fun of your own,
Quote:
PLZ DONT B JUDGEMENTAL RATHER COME WITH SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE ..
Sub and standard and stantial evidence, who cares for your wikkkkkkiiiiiiisss,excuse me pleASE. all other jibberish bul...

Quote:
I disagree with ur thesis and liked your rhetoric and the points given in conclusion THE things you said regarding Nature could not be denied .. your thesis could be.. simple .. not a brain surgery .. ..
First you were confused about my thesis, now you dislike it,
What a good u turn or simply Horse Trading.
tag it
Quote:
pew! aint any prove, i dont bother either, simply REBT problem
Any state mam, i need proof, not your anxiety and depression as expressed in your writings.
Quote:
Thirdly: what is the underlying intended or explicit verbosity of less pugnacious and little crafty (at BATHOS) dude to you, don't you recall retributed the euphemeric attack on my personality( I DINT ATTACK UR PERSONALITY . IF YOU GOT ANYTHING WRONG .. I AM SORRY FOR THAT).(in that particular case, I'm no more willing to talk with you further)GRATEFULOf cause I am senior except this non achronistic pandemonium, I retribute no special agreements on any of your stance(not irrational but scientific conclusion)
that is not going to change my stance though..
VERy simple babe,revisit, if aint kleptomonize got it to whom you are comparing less pugnacious.
conclusion:
you did like hitler and saying i dont accept dictation,
you mentioned wiki and saying its my "ecofriendly nuclear energy"
You said less pugnacious and bathos, while responding to my reply and saying i didnt intent for that
You derogately or even dogmatically rejected my eye opening evidences and still cryinng for your self proclaimed truths, known in scientific circle as "psuodo- scince"
You even didnt understand my thesis first and proclaim that i dont agree with my thesis.(u turns in arguments)
You derogately disagreed with all my arguments and all evidences, still accepting my conclusion( i suppose you are founding new scientific principles)ironic enough those points which forced you to be agreed upon is known as "Rhetorics"-consult dictionary
You even didnt know that jews holocaust was even done by jew(Let me laugh with glutted mouth),cause, Hitler himself was jewish in origin,(Can i explain you further!BABE, please)
Phew! i wont indulge ma mind further into such dogmatic and derogatoy remarks.
lastly thanks at the bottom of your argument, since i love the anxieties of ma opponents the most.
peeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp! enjoy your depressive party!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Strandedsoul (Tuesday, April 05, 2016)
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2016

LAUGHING HARD AT YOUR DESPERATE EFFORTS AND puerile suppositions, just to retain your so called MONOPOLY ..

pew,niggy gag, sorry you didnt understand
SOMETHING ON THE EARTH IS SARCASM , HOPE YOU KNOW IT AT LEAST..

hahaha1
dude or cutu lolly pop
you did possess some sentiments of good feelings towards Hitler, jag aint it!
ROLLING IN THE AISLES ....

wikis, aint you know essays written as material taken from respective sites are given "0" marks,
LOL! dont make the fun of your own,
Sub and standard and stantial evidence, who cares for your wikkkkkkiiiiiiisss,excuse me pleASE. all other jibberish bul...
put off your goggles of prejudice to see other links have also been attached along...

Quote:

First you were confused about my thesis, now you dislike it,
What a good u turn or simply Horse Trading.
tag it
you are on the ropes...rather you yourself are too baffled to get to the bottom of things.. NOWHERE DID I SAY I DISLIKE YOU THESIS.. You have your concepts , I've my own.. and I aint used to bullying others.. neither do I like strutting my stuff.. hah!!!!

Quote:
pew! aint any prove, i dont bother either, simply REBT problem
BIPOLAR DISORDER..

Any state mam, i need proof, not your anxiety and depression as expressed in your writings.
hahahahahah... preposterous !!!!!!! pal !switching the topic refers you are done with the arguments of nuclear energy being eco friendly and cleaner or not ???? at least confess it

VERy simple babe,revisit, if aint kleptomonize got it to whom you are comparing less pugnacious.
that moment wen pugnacious gets fidgetry

conclusion:
you did like hitler and saying i dont accept dictation,
QUITE OBVIOUS

you mentioned wiki and saying its my "ecofriendly nuclear energy"
TROTTING OUT SAME THING,,, NERVOUSNESS AT ACME..

You said less pugnacious and bathos, while responding to my reply and saying i didnt intent for that
You derogately or even dogmatically rejected my eye opening (side splittin)evidences and still cryinng for your self proclaimed truths, known in scientific circle as "psuodo- scince"
AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD AT TAUTOLOGY, know little and love assertions, suppositions, judgments and generalization AND ARE IN PRACTICAL ZERO ARE CALLED PSEUDO-INTELLE(CHAWALS)

You even didnt understand my thesis first and proclaim that i dont agree with my thesis.(u turns in arguments)
hahaha... facepalm

You derogately disagreed with all my arguments and all evidences, still accepting my conclusion( i suppose you are founding new scientific principles)ironic enough those points which forced you to be agreed upon is known as "Rhetorics"-consult dictionary
because your thesis and conclusion don't relate...

You even didnt know that jews holocaust was even done by jew(Let me laugh with glutted mouth),cause, Hitler himself was jewish in origin,(Can i explain you further!BABE, please)
NOW I GUESS YOU HAVE SOME SUB STANDARD WEBSITE TO FABULATE THE STORY.... SIGH....

Phew! i wont indulge ma mind further into such dogmatic and derogatoy remarks.
OHHH SERIOUSLY ... your conclusion again dont relate to body

lastly thanks at the bottom of your argument, since i love the anxieties of ma opponents the most.
peeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppp! enjoy your depressive party!!!

LONG LIVE ILLUSIONS ... YOUR depression is evident from the fervid yet hollow post .. I don't regard you as an opponent LOL.. EUPHORIA
ENJOY YOUR FRUSTRATION
The Following User Says Thank You to Strandedsoul For This Useful Post:
ursula (Tuesday, April 05, 2016)

Redefiner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post

Will you please elaborate this point? Thanks

Yours sincerely
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redefiner View Post
Will you please elaborate this point? Thanks

Yours sincerely
Have a mercy on this site!
https://www.oxford-royale.co.uk/arti...ch-skills.html
I hope, the jealousy of some persons will get some relief.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
mustansar~hussain (Wednesday, April 06, 2016)