Sunday, May 05, 2024
02:37 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, July 10, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Operation Silence: Shout Blue Murder

Operation has been carried out………
We are on the rack!

The unexpected awe and shock has hit the country. No matter how wrong Ghazi brothers were and no matter how mistaken Hafsah students were it is highly condemnable. Utterly disgusting and awful! Sheer disgust, shame and grief!

I have no words for the deaths of the innocents. This is terrible. I agree with the notion that complete surrender of the govt., mind it I’m talking about govt. in front of terrorists [if there were any] has its fallout but come on, come on, that is no excuse for the irreplaceable life loss. Though I breed no sympathy for the masterminds of the appalling incident [even on that note we are kept unaware], yet my ideology cannot simply justify the human eliminations over any “noble” dogmas.

Though more thoughts are cropping up in my mind, but period!

Once again, this tragedy would become the part of history. And in this part of the world history, like a sacred cow, is never revealed, discussed or scrutinized.

We are the inhabitants of terra incognita. What a pity!

Holy, holy, holy!
Allah! save us!
The Following User Says Thank You to DuuA For This Useful Post:
Waqar Abro (Tuesday, July 10, 2007)

Miss shazia is on a distinguished road

Salam to all.....

I condemn the way our unlawfulL gov has conducted this operation..........
So many innocent lives hav been taken and in my view ONLY and ONLY our gov is responsible for this.

There were many other ways to end this issue except for blood shed. So many ppl hav been kidnapped by intelligence

....couldnt this be done to these two maulana's???Maybe gov had its own selfish motives behind.........

Presently we do not know exactly if fighters inside lal masjid are terrorists or students may be we will never be able to know and will be made to believe in one sided story of gov...

But those who r hiding facts should not forget that death is imminent and day would come wen they will hav to answer before Allah and then their will be no way out for them

All that is happening is heartwrecking.....
Kab humari ankhain khulain gi kab humain pata chalay ga k hum apnay dushman ap banay bethay hain..............aur baqi dunya humara tamasha dekh rahi hai

aftableo is on a distinguished road

I totally disagree with the above mentioned view.Its a bitter fact to assimilate that what the govt. has done now was supposed to do very early.Both the ghazi brothers wanted to hijack the country by portraying completly wrong image of islam.
They have been acting as terrorists by not complying with the regulations.Furthermore the way they were trying to impose islamization was completly against the rules of islam and islam itself detests all that.

All the best
Aftab Hussain
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Default muslims are ashamesble

my condemn is that if gov cannot take action ,then abdul rasheed and his bro will being a povertness ,alots of time president of pakistan said they both of brother are defualterz and warned him preserve at security forces,
but they cannot understood.gov killed innocent students this is two bad cause the main target of gov is mulllahz then why gov killed students,
perhaps gov thought these students are involve with mullah
this is a occurence and this very shamefull for muslims
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

sohailpkdr is on a distinguished road

There is no way this operation can be justified. Hundreds of innocent people have been killed in this operation. Today our army General's will celeberate there victory against Mullanas and innocent children and women, in a grand manner, president will give them shahbash and wil encourage them to kill more and more innocent people. For last five years our army has trained itself in killing its own citizens with great accuracy and precision. I dont have words to express my sorrow. But i request you all to condemn this action of govt in strongest manner.

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. " (Soren Aabye Kierkegaard)

Miss shazia is on a distinguished road

Many ppl believe that both mualana's wanted to hijack our country and bring Islamization...............

If this is so then that wat about our Army Generals who hav not only challenged democracy but time again overtook government through totally unconstitutional means and General musharaf and those who helped him are liable to death sentence according to our law..........

jab army ka dil karta hai woh hakoomat karti hai ab maulana sahb ka dil tha islami hakoomat banay ka tau Islamabad ko war zone bana diya gaya.

...........wah kya kanoon hai humaray mulk ka kya rules and regulations hain ......I am not trying to advocate both maulana's but if ....if those who challeged the writ of gov are to be massacred in this way than alot more than this should be done to those who broke constitution and brought law lessness in our country................and brought it to this extent

And i strongly believe that no one but millitary gov is responsible for all this blood shed........

and being a Muslim i also believe that cause for which maulanas are fighting is NOBLE in every sense.........but timings and way to implement this cause were not perfect..........

May Allah bless all of us and help us
and plzzz do pray for all those innocent ppl who hav lost their lives....

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Alas The While!

Well, we cannot condemn the govt. outright. But govt. is certainly responsible for the deplorable condition as the general wisdom is unable to digest the fact that seminary had a depot of ammunition while sitting right beside the top most echelon of government and intelligence agency. No matter how much advance these militants are, but the million dollar question is that how did they manage to get hold of such a large number of machine guns, rocket launchers, hand grenades, small arms and gasoline bombs in broad daylight. And this all happened within few months when govt. was already eagle-eyed. Following the sequence of this black comedy, it is felt that the jig is up. Government concocted it to provide a smokescreen to more perturbing matters, including the issue of uniform. But somehow its smart plans boomeranged.

If we buy the other version of matter, then why in the world government took so much time in holding “meaningful” dialogues. Though restraint is being appreciated but there was no strategy to bridge over the odds. As per the incidents, only the abduction of Chinese nationals provoked the government to take a decisive step. What was the government waiting for? Can’t the intelligence agencies mollify the fear of other seminaries’ so-called expected backlash by dislodging it? They could have weighed the situation beforehand. And see, nothing of the sort happened.

What about the reforms introduced years back to bring the maderessah back into the main stream of national education program? Was the enlightened moderation restricted to mere slogans and declarations? Or perhaps it was only practiced in the name of Talibanization to legitimize the attacks on tribal areas.

As we all know that the patron of brigade was only asking for their safe passage. What about all the demands of Sharia for which this ideology was being indoctrinated into the minds of innocent students who were holed up there for no fault of their own? Was the determination that fickle that it was shattered by the sound of one bullet? Did the Ghazi brothers know that their science of ideas (except the irrational rift with CDA) was very abstract and visionary? Ignorance, trap or provocation? It is not a religious issue as it seemed to be. It has political motives. Religion is only used to endorse the worth of ends. There is no such noble cause. It is just a verbose play of key terms. Ojhri Camp was one such plot that was planned by the state to provide a façade to the turn of events. Lal Masjid is another such episode.

What about striking a deal with Ghazi? What was the dialogue all about? On media Ghazi was of the view he wanted transparency and for that he wanted to unveil the events in front of cameras. That was fair enough. Government, on the other hand, had an altogether different statement. Who to believe?

But in the midst of crackdown and stand-off, innocent souls are dying. History is the sum total of the things that could have been avoided. But hey! who wants to avoid. Every one has to serve their interests. That’s why we call politics a dirty game. After all it is nothing more than a means of rising in the world on the pretext of implementation of religious laws, certain economic ideologies and –isms and social threats.
38th CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 527

athena is on a distinguished road

It is heartrending to know about the civilian casualties this operation has caused. The same government who has no reservations about collateral damage in its operation in North Waziristan obviously lost its patience after showing so much restraint for the past week. I also think that the government alone should not be blamed. If the maulana was really the upholder of all things right and moral he wouldn’t have used all these innocents as human shields He would have encouraged them to leave. Students coming out alive are saying they were kept against their will.. All this was at the cost of what? People dead..Ghazi brothers' images tarnished. In the end it has made the army look worse and it is provoking backlash by the extremist forces in the country.

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

I don’t know who is right n’ who is wrong so I won’t side either of the parties but one thing I’m sure about is that this was a conspiracy against the Muslims. A question which is continuously bothering my mind is that how did all the “heavy weapons” come into the Capital? Where were all the law enforcing agencies at that time? Did they take the rocket launchers in the “burqaz”? Or were they so tiny to be transported in the “pockets”? When someone is constructing one’s home in a housing society n’ places some sand or bricks etc on the road, the housing authorities take a serious notice of it n’ ask them to vacant the road n’ at the same time also fines him; where was CDA when the students of Lal Mosque were constructing the bunkers, as the bunkers have been there for some time? Where the CDA officials sleeping at that time? Where the so-called world’s best investigating agencies ISI, was? Doesn’t it seem that it was all preplanned? Huh, not to say about the insecurity of the rest of the country, even the Capital is not safe.

The “drama” being played by the enemies of Islam n’ Pakistan, seems to end very soon now. The “Director, Producer n’ all the other characters of the Drama” are wise enough to have connected all the episodes in a timely manner n’ have played a major role to conclude it “successfully” n’ surely they would have achieved the “desired results” in the form of worsening the image of Islam, Muslims n’ Pakistanis.
I wanted to share my feelings n’ some thought provoking facts since its “inauguration” on 3rd July, but was too dejected to write all these n’ just confined to reading n’ listening to the International media. But I’m sure I’ll discuss all these as soon as “the wounds will heal”. Even now I’m feeling pain in my heart so I should better conclude by saying that:
“A big shame on every such Pakistani who has taken part in this “bhondi” activity”
n’ I shall be praying to Allah Almighty:
“May the Directors, Producers, characters n’ all those involved in making this Drama a ‘hit drama’ be directed to hell n’ remain there forever”. Amin . . . . . . . . .!!!

Last edited by Muskan Ghuman; Monday, July 30, 2007 at 10:25 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maria khan is on a distinguished road

Entire Pakistani masses are well-acquainted about this "So-called scenario" which is no doubt a shrewd and craft attempt to disfigure Pakistan on global level, supporting occidental's devilish propaganda of Islamophobia and diverting our attentions from Chief Justice's reference proceedings. Lal Masjid's curbing opeartion is just the matter of few hours, and its extra extention and sluggish military exercise clearly depicts Mushraff's sly intention of gaining points from Washington, Allah mayray watan ki hifazat karay.

In my homepage given below u'll find latest news of todays operation done on one of part of the subjective venue

http://chiltanafghan.jeeran.com/temp.../7/264958.html

I'll be gald if u guys put ur comments out there.

FEE AMAN ALLAH