Sunday, May 12, 2024
02:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 10, 2007
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 112

F.S. will become famous soon enough
Default not a fair deal

national reconciliation ordinance is certainly not a what we pakistani as nation want.. we shd nt let the corrupt individuals 2 escape the wrath of justice........ let the court decide da fate of persons who hv embezzled billions of rupees from the national wealth....

certainly it is aimed 2 strengthen musharraf's dwindling fortunes
Old Friday, October 12, 2007

alisafi is on a distinguished road
Talking Nab / Nro

Dears
The president after getting in the power promulgated the NAB Ord and now after coming again in power promulgated the NRO.
NAB was to capture the rich fish and now the NRO is to release the rich and dirty politicians with the senior civil servants to be fee of corruption charges why just because of his supporters
Old Tuesday, October 16, 2007

DEVOLUTION GEEK will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Heinous Episode of MD

Don’t worry bro! It is an another heinous episode of military dogmatism.

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well ...This is naziryai zarrorat. I love pakistani politican ,military dictactor because they can turn history in their favour anytime by condemning and then saving each other.May god help these politicans to get out of these cases so that we all may start with a passion.I love this decision .

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

Salam to all ,
Amazing, why u love this decision,, It is all above from my brain level,
do u love this decision, so that u want more vaccancies for robbers,
do u love this decision because due to this decision, pakistani will b more under the burden of IMF,
do u love this decision, because this decision realise us our status, that we can't do any thing against corruption.
DO U LOVE THIS DECISION, BECAUSE THE MONEY WHICH HAVE BEEN ROBBED, IS NOT FROM UR POCKET, OR FROM PERVAIZ MUSSHARAFF'S POCKET. IT WAS ALL THE MONEY WHICH HAVE BEEN PAID BY SERVANTS IN THE FORM OF TAXES
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,975 Times in 838 Posts
Predator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to beholdPredator is a splendid one to behold

Who care u love it or not. This rule apply where democracy rules. This ordinance, NRO, promugated to serve all the people who have power and will be elect in general election 2007/08. Many ruling elite also benefited by this. Who care u like it or not.
~~~~~~~THIS GAME PLAYED BY POLITICIAN FOR POLITICIAN.~~~~~~~
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Banned

maiji is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Must Think :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator
Who care u love it or not. This rule apply where democracy rules. This ordinance, NRO, promugated to serve all the people who have power and will be elect in general election 2007/08. Many ruling elite also benefited by this. Who care u like it or not.
~~~~~~~THIS GAME PLAYED BY POLITICIAN FOR POLITICIAN.~~~~~~~
You are right that who care wather we like it or not.
But damn notions like this always struk off with the mind, what to do then.............!
The answer is simple, just close your eyes, sit back, and relax. This is what we always expect who do not care. But indeed one thing must be reminded that what ever we like or not, must be practiced. Unless we won't be practical, no one will care. And if you started to do, you will find every one caring the hopeless cases.
Old Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i do not love this decision and i said so exhausitively .I mean i was criticising but my intention were to criticize more then criticisim because i like anyother pakistan have become tired of criticizing beaurocray,military,political unstability ,soical upheavelness though i know it will leave everything unchaged.That what all i meant .I myself condemn this but condemntaion does not bring redemption.Our coming generation will suffer because among all these political leadrs ,one give up all time.First imran khan did in 2000 ,then MMA in 2002 ,then MQM in 2004 and now BB in 2007 .the benificiaries re no doubt hte dictators . However we must realize that political parties in civil society are losign .The compromise will defame BB and PPP.It has already demolarized party hones worker like ihtizaz hussain as they had been active against military dictaorship in march and in 77 .I hope u will now understand
Old Friday, October 19, 2007

innocent_romeo2001 is on a distinguished road
Default selfishness

these tactics r just to make happier the west and america.banazir is a coward and selfish lady.such kind of fable leader is in americas interest.but to me musharaf and benazir r worthless puppits in americas hand
Old Friday, October 19, 2007

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

Salam to all,
U r all right that this order is nothing but"FRAUD WITH NATION"
it is all in benefit of our politiciaan
But i can't understand the thinking of Mr: Wazeer, who say it a positive act. how is it a positive act,,
It may b a positive act, if all the robbed money was from musharaff's account, and he had a courage to forgive the robbers,,
but unfortunately, all this money is from the tax of pakistani nation, who pay it from his own earnings, So musharaf has no right to forgive this corruption.
Mr; Wazeer, u say that this is positive act,, why?, because in past such18orders has been passed and now they are part of constitution,
Plz tell me, k kia aik galat kam ko hum sirf iss bina par sahee sabit kar saktay hain , k mazee main b yeh hota aya hy...
agar past main mistakes balky blunders hoty rahy hain,, to kia hamain iss silsaly ko stop karna chahiye ya iss tarah sy usy admire karty hoy ,, continue rakhna chahiye....
this reconcilation order is may b in favour of pppp, may b in favour of MQM, or any other political party,,,
but one thing is certain and clear,, that it is strongly against the favour of pakistan,,,,

Saira