Wednesday, May 08, 2024
02:30 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, October 07, 2007

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default National reconciliation ordinance or a fraud with nation

Musharraf has passed an ''ordinance'' in the name of ''national reconciliation '' just before a day before his presidential elections.
At the crucial time just before few hours from his elections,both pppp and govt agreed on this ''ordinance''.and it was given the name of ''national reconciliation ordinance'' for fooling pakistani nation .Musharraf wanted to gain support of pppp for gaining legitimacy for his disputed elections.....After this ordinance,pppp gave legitimacy for musharraf disputed elections by not resigning from assemblies.As far as this ordinance is conccerned.it seems to be ''a fraud with nation'' in the name of national reconciliation..
According to this ordinance govt will withdraw all cases of corruption against pppp including benazir bhutto and some other PPPP members.and there are cases of millions of corruption against benazir bhutto..By Forcing govt to withdraw these cases by blackmailing she has admitted that .....''dal mein kutch kala hae''.....otherwise she can appear before court and could face the charges against her.some other corrupted people will also gain benifit from it.Besides,in future,according to this ordinance, it will be very difficult to charge corrupted politicians.so this ordinance also paved the way for future corruption of politicians......some members of Q league who knew the corruption of pppp are very much dissatisfied with this ordinance.even some people of pppp who have conscience are worried.
so only for gaining credibility for his elections, Musharraf withdrew cases of millions of dollars of corruption and paved the way for future corrution for politicians......It is obvious how much sincere mushrraf is with nation.only for the sake of his presidential elections , he did not care a bit of this poor nation.....

greenhorn is on a distinguished road

Yes another move to dismay the people of pakistan.When self interest overcomes National interest,this is what happens.

P.S IF OUR JUDICIARY WAS TOTALLY INDEPENDENT LIKE OF INDIA THEN THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT TODAY.I BLAME THE JUDGES OF THE HIGHER COURTS.

Regards

w.h.j

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

I would call this a positive act. The ordinance is not the first of its kind .There are already eighteen ordinance that have now become a part of our constitaution .Though this does not legitimize this ordinance but by seeign the reaction on electronic media ,one can assume that how difficult is it to give an ordinace on the name of naziryi zarrorat for our ruler and how hard is it to use this card now and then .I would call the deal and ordiance a poltical maturity of BB .She according to our national writer given two tenure but how much she is given to complete this ,the first was 18 motnhs and second was three years perhaps . The bill is in favour of both leader persoanlly ,politically and no doubt for pakistan but issuing such reconcilation bil will be dificult as paskitan is changin because of electronic media and no doubt a burturing democracy .

thinking is on a distinguished road

And after getting elected their General President through NRO, the ruling elites were enjoying the night with arfiticial fireworks at the same time when 50 people in North Waziristan were being gunned down. Do the people of Waziristan belong to another nation? The NRO, simple words, is a alliance of haves(all politicians, generals, bureaucrates etc) against the have nots(poor people of backward areas).

Nosheen is on a distinguished road

well i only want to say tht this so called national reconciliation ordinance is nothing more than a filthy move to cosolidate thier own power.it certianly shows tht they have no concern wid nation .it is highly condemnable.one thing tht it makes clear is the character of our politicians.
And miles to go before i sleep
S.Nosheen
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 186th

555 will become famous soon enough

I think, thios move was there to please pppp so that it may not resign from the assemblies.
Secondly, we people wish to have change while sitting in front of GEO without participating in any such move.
Old Monday, October 08, 2007
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

National reconciliation ordinance is actually a political tactic. When the assembly is not in session the President of Pakistn has the power to promulgate Ordinance, that He did, but only to win the election.

The government also decieved the PPPP. Because for an Ordinance it is necessary to be approve by the Parliament, and the Parliament will not approve it, again the noose is ready for Opposition for next deal.....

fouzia is on a distinguished road
Default cards played by MQM....

MQM has also gained benifit from it.when they heard the news of withdrawing cases of pppp,they thought of their own cases.so, Musharaff had to make a compromise with them.Otherwise they were threatening of bycotting presidential,s elections.so there r news of withdrawing cases against MQM workers and politicians.And there were charges of even murder against them.....
sincerity of the rulers is obvious from it....they are going to allow the corrupts and murderers to move freely in the country.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Roll no 3093

Desert Fox is on a distinguished road

If this ordinance is made an act by the present assemblies. Then politician will be indemnified from all sins. They wont be challenged in any court of law. It will be a very sad occasion in the constitutional history of Pakistan. It will not only help PPP,MQM, and others but most notably Mr. Musarraf will get sizzle by cooking two pan cakes (PPP and PML-Q) on his both palm and will have options to have either one of them or both.

This is called the politics
Old Tuesday, October 09, 2007
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

prince78 will become famous soon enough

it is not a natioal reconciliation but apart of Musharraf Benazir deal.it clears not only those who plundered this poor nation but also safeguards the politicians in future.not a good news for acorrupt nation!