Tuesday, May 07, 2024
03:53 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, October 23, 2007
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAIN2
AOA
Your future political scenario is already SET. By who???? everyone knows!!!!!!
You Vote or not. Nothing's gonna make a difference.

You think that if 75% of pakistani population dislikes Musharaf, he's going to be out?

You think that if 75% of pakistani population dislikes BB, she's going to be out?

NO........ofcourse NO. It's not you my dear memebers, it's someone else you decide your destiny....think about it.
well you are right .but if we the younger generation think like this,i mean to say that we are developing a thinking that is pessimistic.
that we cannot do anything we are helpless and hopeless.
i am not saying that our vote can make a big difference but it can bring a change.these old face will one day be not there than who is going to fill the gap.
in future people like us might be in govt and with old thinking and attitude, history will repeat itself.atleast we can get ourselves used to the political setup or else these politicians will corner us.we need to get involved in politics in the real sense.
if you dont want to vote for someone vote against someone, it will also be a contribution.

i have noticed a concern that people might not vote this time because of the security at the polling stations, the fear of suicide bombers.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalbani_kh
@ Sadam

your comment about who is not related to politics, we cant understand.
bec who will contest the election all wll be the politicians , belonging to either political party, or some independent candidates , but all come under the Political shade........
yes you are right
elections are about political parties not military or bureaucracy.
The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
ZJL (Tuesday, October 23, 2007)
35th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Merit 31-CSS 2006

ZJL is on a distinguished road
Default vote is ammant

vote is very precious thing and it could decide the destint of the nation so plz be careful in selecting ur re[presentative , bc they will make ploicies which may hanpervthe development of ours land as wqas seen in the past
The Following User Says Thank You to ZJL For This Useful Post:
AFRMS (Tuesday, October 23, 2007)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

well i saw in my life when election has came the politician are doing force to public for submit those vote in his favour,but after the succesion they aren't working for those voters,our vote priority had ended the current situation says clearly to me,election is a formality for an our nation the main source had already chosed a PM & president without any voting.
but i will submit my vote to ppp because zulfiqar ali bhutto is my ideal & my vote will submit for zulfiqar nor bb because zulfiqar was the founder of ppp and bb is the chairperson.so i m seeing the foundership nor chairship.

Regards,
Abro
The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Further concerns

AOA
@afrms
1. Yes you are right. It's a fact. We will be helpless and hopeless remaining in this SYSTEM. Be the part of this so-called democracy system, and there will be change of faces only. (see your past 60 years history).
2. What else is left if you cannot make big difference? What change you accept by your vote then? Change of face only? That we have already tasted. Benazir-Nawaz-Benazir-Nawaz-Benzair-Nawaz. Kon sa teer maar liya hum nai ab tak? I'm amazed to see that still we people are ready to take a chance with some new person like Imran Khan and other? After 60 years we are living a life of CHANCE????? We still want to give a chance to some other fellow to play around with our lives and our money?

Young generation has to DECIDE this time.....not to take CHANNCE again. Otherwise our future generation will be cursing us.

@ZJL
Pardon me. But what has been decided till now about OUR DESTINY?
Easrlier political leaders used to air the slogan as "ROTI, KAPRA & MAKAN". Believe me now people are begging for ROTI only. Forget about Kapra and Makan..........they only want ROTI.

Regarding their policies.....Tell me do any of ud know what are the policies these people are going to implement after our selection? NO ONE. Trust me, no one of us vote them by knowing thier policies. HUM SIRF AIK SET PATTERN PAR CHALAY HUYEY HIEN....AUR WO BHI AANKHIEN BAND KAR KAY.

Sochnay ki baat yeh hai, keh...for what we took country from Britishers and Hindus? In name of what? And are we going in that direction?

ASK YOURSELVES
AFRMS (Tuesday, October 23, 2007), amy (Tuesday, October 23, 2007)

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

u know what?..........its a dilemma.
though i have decided not to vote because no one deserves it at present but i still dont know what will happen when the time comes....
we r running our country on chances......our bird eye view cant let us see the true ,scincere and devoted leader....from where should we get a true muslim ruler??
pakistan's political scenario is in miserable condition..who will come forward??
who will lead us to the path of success and honesty???
shud i vote or not???I am guilty that i am unable to recognise the truth
i dont know whats gonna happen..........

Last edited by prissygirl; Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 04:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to prissygirl For This Useful Post:

gulfam malik is on a distinguished road

ofcourse i will vote coz being a pakistani that's my right....but at this time, i dont think so, there is someone in politics eligible for that....

Lightbulb Our ummatic goal !!!!

AOA
I'll try to clear any doubts and confusions regarding your last post. Ask Allah for help and right path and He will surely guide us on the straight path.

Show us the right path
(Al-Fatiha Verse:5)

Three ayaat (102-104) of Surah Aal-e-Imran are of immense significance as they contain in a nutshell the comprehensive three-point plan of action Muslims are commanded to undertake in order to attain terrestrial success as well as salvation and felicity in the Hereafter. These ayaat and their English translation are as follows;

Believers! Heed Allah as He should be heeded, and see that you do not die except in the state of Islam.

And hold fast, all together, to the Rope of Allah (which He stretched out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah’s favor on you, for you were once enemies and then He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace you became brethren; and you were on the brink of the pit of fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make His Signs clear to you, that you may be guided to the right way.

Let there arise from among you a band of people (i.e., a party) who invite people to all that is good, and enjoin the doing of all that is right and forbid the doing of all that is wrong. It is they who will attain true success

These ayaat occur almost in the middle of the Surah Aal-e-Imran and as such occupy a pivotal position in the numerous themes with which the Surah deals. As is commonly believed by Muslims, every single ayah of the Qur’an contains both theoretical wisdom and practical guidance. Similarly, though the above mentioned three ayaat too have philosophical points of wisdom or theoretical hikmah, I shall mainly dilate upon the practical guidance provided by them. I personally believe that pure academicism or too much philosophical or critical acumen exercised in understanding a particular point quite often hides from the scholar the concrete and practical guidance contained therein. Moreover, what the Muslim Ummah as a whole needs today is a clear and precise perception of the religious obligations and imperatives and a resolve to act upon them in the right earnest.

1. The first ayah tells the Muslims very precisely, and yet very comprehensively, the obligations which they have to fulfill as members of the Muslim Ummah — the priorities in the conduct of life and the value-structure to be upheld during the course of thisworldly life.

2. The second ayah enlightens the Muslims about the binding-force which unites and welds them into an Ummah (a religious fraternity) — the instrument which turns them into a disciplined community with a common aim.

3. The third ayah delineates the objective and goal of the Muslim Ummah ]in general and that of the activist Islamic group or hizbullah in particular. In other words, it deals with the question: What is the mission and the target for which the Ummah has to strive?

One can very easily see that there is a strong logical relationship between these three points. Every organizational effort or collectivity depends ultimately upon the individual members — their existential commitment to the group’s world-view and determination to act accordingly. How can a group or a collectivity proceed in the right direction unless its individual members act and behave in the right manner? If individuals do not conduct themselves on the prescribed lines, how can the group as a whole work appropriately and achieve its envisaged targets? It is quite logical, therefore, that in organizing a collective effort the individual person himself comes first.

In the context of Islamic Ummah’s mission and goal, the foremost point is that an individual Muslim should realize and perform his religious obligations. He should be quite clear as to what Islam requires him to do, and he must fulfill those requirements.

Let me illustrate this point with the help of an example. Suppose a person has to ascend a platform which has three steps. The surest and safest way for him will be first to rise up to the first step, then to the second and finally to the last. If, on the other hand, he tries to jump at the top he is most likely to fall down, thus failing to achieve his target. The ayaat cited above similarly unfold before us three steps or stages through which Muslims should pursue their ummatic goal.

(Excerpted from "Three point aggenda" by Dr. Israr Ahmed)

I hope sister by reading the above your doubts will be clear and will know that we have actually lost the actual duty, actual responsibility for which we were sent into this dunya.
37th Common

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAIN2
I hope sister by reading the above your doubts will be clear and will know that we have actually lost the actual duty, actual responsibility for which we were sent into this dunya.
salam
you are right same old faces.
If not BB than ML .which ML there are so many.
if not political system than martial law?
if political system fail than i only picture martial law.
You said
i have no doubts my mind is clear about religion and real duty.your points are valid .when i was in KSA i used to think like you but when came to Pakistan a lot changed.
i felt abnormal in the system but i always feel to be on the positive side.
yes we have picked things of choice from islam and left the rest, its very sad.your contribution is very good regarding religious aspect of life,keep it up.
regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to AFRMS For This Useful Post:
STRAIN2 (Tuesday, October 23, 2007)

Lightbulb Misconception

AOA
@arfm

Code:
if not political system than martial law?
Never.

Code:
when i was in KSA i used to think like you but when came to Pakistan a lot changed.
Its not a matter of staying in KSA or anywhere else in this world. Every Muslim shall know the real purpose of what he was sent into this world. And that can only be understood by deeply studying the life of Prophet Muhammad (saw).
For what he spent 23 years of his life struggling in??? The single answer to this single question will open up our minds.

[CODE]your contribution is very good regarding religious aspect of life./CODE]
If you have read my other posts in different sections of this forum, you will find that i strognly emphasis on the establishment of ISLAM as a DEEN. And when it comes to DEEN, it is not only few religious acts what we perform. Although, religious acts have got their on importance, but the true essence of ISLAM is that it is DEEN (complete code of life). Our responsibility lie in the establishment of this DEEN into our political, social, economical and all aspects of life, not only in Namaz, roza and zakat personally.