Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 10, 2008

Chilli is on a distinguished road
Default Bilawal Zardari Bhutto - Thumbs up or Thumbs Down?

Take a look at the attached images. Guess who is going to be the potential prime minister of this country
Attached Thumbnails
Bilawal Zardari Bhutto - Thumbs up or Thumbs Down?-b1.jpg   Bilawal Zardari Bhutto - Thumbs up or Thumbs Down?-b2.jpg  
Administrator

Thanked 1,084 Times in 209 Posts
Leonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud of

Caption for the first image... "The future of Pakistan is in Safe hands" or "I respect women more than anybody else.. Gimme a chance"
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Of course thumbs up. After all he is the son of THE GREAT BIBI. Damn !!!
Old Friday, January 11, 2008
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't believe them. I just kept staring at them and was wondering whether he is that same innocent looking boy, the one in shalwar kameez.

He spoke about democracy. No doubt, he will be a great democratic leader.

Hats off to you Mr. Bilawal!
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

Oh god. Really I can't believe this. I thought Bilawal is very innocent and sharif type of boy, but looking at these pictures and his age, it is really unbelievable.

Chilli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nida Shaukat
Couldn't believe them. I just kept staring at them and was wondering whether he is that same innocent looking boy, the one in shalwar kameez.

He spoke about democracy. No doubt, he will be a great democratic leader.

Hats off to you Mr. Bilawal!
Was that sarcastic or you really mean it? I've seen those images published in various authentic news sites and its needless to say they are fake.

Great democratic leader.. let me shout "DUPPATTAs OFF TO YOU Mr.Bilawal"

Nowadays, even a shoemaker can speak about democracy. Lets make him a leader.
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

DuuA is an unknown quantity at this point

During the election campaign (of 1988 elections), some of the clerics in the IJI had defamed (Benazir) Bhutto and her mother. In an effort to paint her as a westernized woman, who would make the morals of Pakistanis pervert once in power, leaflets purporting to show (Benazir) Bhhutto and her mother in swimsuits were airdropped in major Pakistani cities. Training aircraft from the Lahore Aero Club has been rented for this purpose by a Lahore businessman with close ties to General Aslam Beg after Nawaz Sharif refused to use the material in his election literature. ISI's Brigadier Imtiaz Ahmad had made these photographs available to several Islamist publications.

By Hussain Haqqani

So guys u see Ms. Bhutto was such a vulgar woman. After all we got her pictures in swimsuits. And she kept on showing her vulgarity for the past 30 years, her dress code was its manifestation. But hey! I could only see her in shalwar kameez... perhaps that was an illusion...my eyesight couldn't distinguish the clothes or no-clothes. So I think this goes true for her son too. By the way, we cannot slant/distort a picture/photograph. Someone was telling me that such technology exists. I refuted him saying I don't believe in magic.

saadat110 will become famous soon enough

lol .... hahaha ........even if these pics r real.... whats the big deal ? hes another man in the world just because hes bibi's son thats y all eyes r on him .... is he doing anything different than the boys of his age ?

shahid12456 is on a distinguished road

follow da link for more details about these pics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best Mod 2008

Thanked 1,764 Times in 818 Posts
Princess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Royal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli
Was that sarcastic or you really mean it? I've seen those images published in various authentic news sites and its needless to say they are fake.

Great democratic leader.. let me shout "DUPPATTAs OFF TO YOU Mr.Bilawal"

Nowadays, even a shoemaker can speak about democracy. Lets make him a leader.
Of course I did not mean it and I never said that the pictures are fake. Actually, this is the way I speak when I lose my temper . I never expected such from Bilawal, son of BB. And after seeing the pictures I was really angry. Sorry for expressing my temper at forum.

And no "Duppattas off to Mr. Bilawal" hats are enough!

@saadat110
No, he is not doing anything different than the boys of his age. But such things are not acceptable in Islam ant not even in our society. And I believe that anyone who does such, hears the same.
Closed Thread