Thursday, May 09, 2024
03:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 09, 2008

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In the search of best religion ?

Hi! Religion is a very important part of our life. We live and fight because of this and even give it priority on the family and relation .I thought I must say something regarding which is my perception and could be wrong.,There is no doubt that religion is an essential element but it is seen that all religion including islam are 40 percent reality and 60 % assumption which create sects and secular .I know many will say that sects are created in confusion but I would disagree because each sect have a scholor and scholor make sects by having a deep knowledge so saying this that sects are finishable is an stupied act and suits to NGO or seculars who does not study in depth and .I know All religion came to heal humanity but have they succeded so far . I know its wrong to judge religion through personalties but to understand religion offensive and defensive behavior lets us take Adolf hitler adn osama bin laden who have influnced world then any other personalities religiosuly .they both are comparable in using offensive vergion of abrahimic religion like islam and chiristinatity so does it mean that these religion does not posses these (defensive and offensive) element within their selves unlike budhisim,sufisim which lacks both and therefore liked by seculars , moderates and more importantly ethinic and national politicain . I do not think budhisim and sufisim can achieive anything for humanity as they tell u to be not offensive but in religion we have to defend ourselves and its writeen in the hadith .I think ,neither adolf hitler was wrong and nor usama , bush or zionsit regime are they are doing nothing but saving their religion and contributing in making superior to it .we did every thing in our power to not let chiristion or jews to overcome on us when we were strong ,they are doing now by calling us terrorist after being powerfull both economically and scientificaly.,On the other hand musluim missionaries bleive that their mission will not end untill and unless there is a single non musluim person left on the earth because they bleive that islam is the last destiny of humman being (becsue its a divine word instaead of poor humman thinking of aristole who talks about democracy ) and humanity have reached to a point after tribalisim ,racisim , nationalisim plurilisim, communisim and capitlaisim where it needs a system like islam which is a perfect and is a combination of (social ,political ,ecnomcial peices ) therefore usama (despite being a son of rich man) and thousend of other folowing him are so ambitious in creating so called musluim state for which they face resistance from both musluim state and western states. western specially american are no duoubt right in being sensitive to their values and nation because from decades they are feeding both black and asian musluim and now their american values are beign threadened by these fanatics .sir,the fight between these three religon did not started after 9 11 .this conflict has the longest history in humanity .sometime they are defensive adn sometime we are so what is needed the ultimate recogniation of what suffering humanit y had because of these religion and asking Religious scholors ,historian , politcal ,social and econimcla intellectuals to recongnize the best because at the end of the day its all about being the best. Isnt it?
Old Saturday, February 09, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough
Default Best religion.....

[/B]Good topic, on the comparative religion,,

once there was a time , that i was interested in comparative religions, i found some doubt in my mind and then after ward i tried to find answer. As i started to read the history of religion, i became clear to me, that islam is best religion, exists in world,, no religion is better than islam,,

ok now towards your Question,,

There is no doubt that religion is an essential element but it is seen that all religion including islam are 40 percent reality and 60 % assumption which create sects and secular .I know many will say that sects are created in confusion but I would disagree because each sect have a scholor and scholor make sects by having a deep knowledge so saying this that sects are finishable is an stupied act and suits to NGO or seculars who does not study in depth and .

In islam, the people who follow the sect, are confused, really,,
ISLAM HAS NO SECT,,

HOW? Because all the follower of islam believe in Allah and Qur'an,,
and in Quran, it is clearly stated , that,,

Allah ki Rassi ko mazbooti sy thamay rakho, aur tafaraqqay mmain na paro.

This is God's order, and unfortunately there are a number of muslim who follow it,, most prefer to persists on their own arguments,,

Islam has no assumption, at least i find no assumption, if you are talking about 'heaven and Hell" concept, then it is also no assumption, because one who believe in islam believe in every word, which is stated in Qura'n,,

I know its wrong to judge religion through personalties but to understand religion offensive and defensive behavior lets us take Adolf hitler adn osama bin laden who have influnced world then any other personalities religiosuly .they both are comparable in using offensive vergion of abrahimic religion like islam and chiristinatity so does it mean that these religion does not posses these (defensive and offensive) element within their selves unlike budhisim,sufisim which lacks both and therefore liked by seculars ,

No it is not wrong to judge religion through personalities, Religion is always judged by person, like,

if u want to judge islam, you should look at that person, who first bring it, i mean to say Muhammad (PBUH),, his whole life is according to this religion,, His life was true pic of islam,,

and in other way , u can judge islam by the orders Given in Qur'an,

Osam bin Laden and Adolf histler doen not represent islam and charistanity respectively,,
( moreover What osama done, is only the reaction of american's policies, and when his deed was presented in front of world, it was multiplied by american media) Tell me what is solid proof that Osama is responsible for 9/11,,???

No one even can prove this, and as long as time is passing by , it's been cleaR that Osama has no indulgence in this AMERICAN'S CONSPIRACY..

nOR adolf hitler represent the chirischanity,, all the stories related to him, most of them like haulocast is just fake,, nothing else.

I think ,neither adolf hitler was wrong and nor usama , bush or zionsit regime are they are doing nothing but saving their religion and contributing in making superior to it

Adolf hitler was crazy about his regime,, he want to spread his regime, and perhaps the religion also, but there is lot of difference in muslim War and in jews or chiristan War,,

Muslim Wars has some rule and regulation during and after the war,, What muslim did after Fatih-e- makha,
Wht muslims did after conquesting the spain
what muslims did after conquesting the subcontinent
What muslims did after conquesting Rome

that was time when muslim was strong and can do every thing in their conquered dynasties,,

But as compared
Wht Chiristen do in 2nd World war
Wht chiristan do after conquering spain,
wht they do duing crusade war,?

On the other hand musluim missionaries bleive that their mission will not end untill and unless there is a single non musluim person left on the earth because they bleive that islam is the last destiny of humman being (becsue its a divine word instaead of poor humman thinking of aristole who talks about democracy )

No you are wrong, Muslim missionaries does not believe only in these but they also believe in these holy words also, Whose meaning is this

k tum apni taraf sy larai(fight) main pahal na karo

mean muslim are not allowed to start fight, but when some one is going against the law of God, then it is necessary to stop him, wheter throug fightiing , or throug words,,

western specially american are no duoubt right in being sensitive to their values and nation because from decades they are feeding both black and asian musluim and now their american values are beign threadened by these fanatics .

Not especially american,, but every human being and every nation on earth has right to be sensitive about his values,,

America is more threatned, at this time, and it is all due to his policies,,
Na wo muslims ko tang karny sy baz ay ga , na muslims us ko tang karny sy baz ay ga,,

Tell me how many americana and jews died in 9/11 or in7/7, chalo app ab tak k hony waly sary terrorism victim btain, and then tell me how many muslims has been died in previous decade due to american policies,,

America main jo kuch ho raha hy, wo uski apni policies ka result hy,, but muslim countries ma jo ho raha hy,, ye american policy hy,,

My dear muslims are not terrorist, they are victim o f terrorist,,

if one give slap to u, what would u do,, would you give hime a slap in return, or either you will present your other cheek for another slap,,??

So muslim are best, in the whole world,, an islam is best religion,, we don't sy that bible is not truth,, bible is truth also,, and in bible , ther e are, true world, when Christ tell his follower,

Mery bad Aik nabi ay gy,, wo aisi sarzameen ma qayam kary ga jo khajoor k darkhton sy bhari ho gi,, wo mery bad nabi ho ga,,

these was meaning of christ's word,, so if chiristan follow the christ,, then they should follow the teaching of christ also.. and admit the

Muhammad (PBUH) as prophet of God,,

I have much to sy,, but sorry,, i m in hurry,,,
The Following User Says Thank You to PHARM For This Useful Post:
Muhammad Asjad (Saturday, February 16, 2008)
Old Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Pharam ..Thanks you very much for such a nice and deep insight .i think i have no need to search comparative religion as i have best religion and i have islam which fights in defence and i have no doubt that missionaries are no doubt positive nad they are not offensive ,anyway thanks for sharing ur thoughts and may islam prevail including sufisim .
Old Friday, February 29, 2008

Afeefa is on a distinguished road

hi wazeer...
if u r talking about.. the hope that the conflicts between religions will end some day.. before hoping that we must take an account of the history of religions. as u said 3/4 of the religious myths are based on illusions or assumptions. well it doesnt make any sense that the non rational religions will somday prevail the world and save the humanity from the biggest threat.. as everyone knows that more than 90% of the bloodshed in the history of world was the result of conflictions in religions.

Religion is the one area of our discourse in which people are systematically protected from the demand to give good evidence and valid arguments in defense of their strongly held beliefs. And yet these beliefs regularly determine what they live for, what they will die for and all too often what they will kill for. Consequently, we are living in a world in which millions of grown men and women can rationalize the violent sacri-fice of their own children by recourse to fairy tales. We are living in a world in which millions of Muslims believe that there is nothing better than to be killed in defense of Islam. We are living in a world in which millions of Christians hope to soon be raptured into the stratosphere by Jesus so that they can safely enjoy a sacred genocide that will inaugurate the end of human history. In a world brimming with increasingly destructive technology, our infatuation with religious myths now poses a tremendous danger. And it is not a danger for which more religious faith is a remedy.

Whenever human beings make an honest effort to get at the truth, they reliably transcend the accidents of their birth and upbringing. It would, of course, be absurd to speak of “Christian physics” or “Muslim algebra.” And there is no such thing as Iraqi or Japanese as distinct from American science. Reasonable people really do have a monopoly on the truth. And while they might not agree about everything in the near term, common ground surrounds them on all sides. Consequently, there is no significant impediments within scientific discourse: It isn’t always pretty, but the conversation continues without appeals to force or deference to dogma. There are scientific dogmas, of course, but wherever they are found, they are set upon with hammer blows. In science, it is a cardinal sin to pretend to know something that you do not know. Such pretense is the very essence of religious faith.

im talking about science again and again because it proceeds on EVIDENCES not on ILLUSIONS or DOGMAS. Dogmatic religions have provided severe harms to the humanity.

And when we say that religions are more illusions and less truths then we should dare to judge each and every aspect of faiths on the strong basis of evidence! As Mr. pharm used the references from Quran. if we are so obvious about the teachings then we must know the evidences behind each "truth".

While the other major world religions have been fertile sources of intolerance, it is clear that the doctrine of Islam poses unique problems for the emergence of a global civilization. The world, from the point of view of Islam, is divided into the “House of Islam” and the “House of War,” and this latter designation should indicate how Muslims believe their differences with those who do not share their faith will be ultimately resolved. While there are undoubtedly some moderate Muslims who have decided to overlook the irrescindable militancy of their religion, Islam is undeniably a religion of conquest. The only future devout Muslims can envisage—as Muslims—is one in which all infidels have been converted to Islam, politically subjugated, or killed. The tenets of Islam simply do not admit of anything but a temporary sharing of power with the “enemies of God.” Devout Muslims can have no doubt about the reality of Paradise or about the efficacy of martyrdom as a means of getting there. Nor can they question the wisdom and reasonableness of killing people for what amount to theological grievances. In Islam, it is the moderate who is left to split hairs, because the basic thrust of the doctrine is undeniable: convert, subjugate, or kill unbelievers; kill apostates; and conquer the world.

same is the case with Christians and other major relegions. it doesn't make any sense that God wants a specific religion (whether it be any) to be prevailed in the world worth Bloodshed?

regards.