Tuesday, May 21, 2024
05:55 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 15, 2008
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,345 Times in 584 Posts
marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

My respectable Mod Tauqeer Kurd

I am so sorry if there is any mistake in my post or may be you didn't understand my point.I was not talking about the people who study in the America or Britain. I really didn't mean that at all, that essay is easy for people in above countries than Pakistanis.I was talking about the Pakistan's students. I mentioned in my post that essay would be easy for students if they are able to create their own views on any topic. And by practicing in schools, we can improve our writing skills.
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't get you wrong marwat , i replied keeping in mind the aforementioned post and theme elaborated by you. I was talking about the same central idea.Remember one thing marwat , To do your best is not enough , you should know what to do and then do your best. This thing is lacking in USA students regarding this paper. One more thing ,i would like to illustrate here , even whilst speaking they break the backbone of English,writing is a second option , have you ever realized that , whether it be an Englishmen or any other person studying there. Because there it is a mode of communication just .Hope you got the point.
Perfectionist!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: 2011Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

marwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to beholdmarwatone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for understanding but I am still unable to get your point. Do you still think that I meant, Pakistanis don't know anything and Americans are best.

Yes, I know how people speak English in USA.
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

No you didn't mean that and you don't think that and must not think that and mean that,hope you got that. , he he he he he
Perfectionist!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Very nice explanation. I am still thinking,did I get that?????????
ha ha ha ha ha
Old Saturday, February 16, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Well sorry tauqeer but marwatone is right. I guess u havent read all the threads from very starting. He is talking abt education system of usa and UK.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwatone
HI

I said that there should not be textbooks allowed and if there will be no books so why they will pay??
Oh bhai jaan if a person cannot buy textbook, which normally cost around Rs.30-50 tu wo reference books kahaan sy ly ga?? and from where he would get the study material because there is no computer/net facility and there is no library.... and the teachers are also not of that sort... i had seen such schools even in proximity of islamabad...further i had seen colleges in tehsil and district levels where even one computer is not available and library seems to be a relic room..... brother be realistic...we are not talking about 2 % of elite of the nation, the system you people are proposing is certainly superb but only for 2 % people, we must think for 98 % of people... and that 98% is Pakistan.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwatone
I am not relating text books to guide books as I told you before, our teachers were doing this and in our tests our teachers used to look for the same stuff from the guide books.
brother the point u raised is valid but this shows the quality of teachers and not the quality of textbooks, if we remove textbook system even thn this aspect will not be okayed....

i have already proposed that we should hire/acquire good teachers and also train them.....
amy (Saturday, February 16, 2008)
Perfectionist!!

@Tabassum Shabbir Awan

Thanks for answering my question. I think you are right. A Single teacher cannot provide study material to the whole class, however, books are easily available for everyone.
But it would be better if our government can spread the system of education (removal of text books)in the every school of our country.

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough
Default books.....

i m agree with Tabassum shabir awan,

if this system eliminates , than i m more than 100% sure that literacy rate in pakistan will fall down upto 10% from 55% within one year,,

to get out of the text, i think it is not possible in pakitan, even in next 50 year