Monday, April 29, 2024
10:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, March 11, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb MINISTRY OF DEFENCE.... removed clause:

all the offices of attached departments to the Ministry of Defence are varbally ordered to remove / hide the clause (Ministry of Defence) from their sign boards etc. after Lahore blasts on FIA office.

In our country, even law enforcement Agencies are not save....... What about Public?

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Well, I think removing this clause or any other similar clause won't help in improving the situation. Don't we know which departments or which offices work under which particualr ministries??? And I'm sure no one would forget this (the relationship of different departments to the ministry in question) over-night.

So how would those, who are the masterminds of such brutal acts, will forget this???
Old Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The main gate of each office must have a sign board labled: with department name, ministry name etc.
for example:

Ministry of Defence
AirPort Security Force
......... ...

and

Ministry of Defence
Pakistan ............... Department
Regional Centre for Lahore

so it may be help to target Defence persons and offices as well.

i think this verbal order even not making some improvement, but must not help them to easily find targets. as now they attacked in FIA Lahore.

اللھ تعالی سب کو اپنی حفظ و امان میں رکھے۔ آمین

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

Najabat is on a distinguished road

Dear Fellows,

According to my poor perception this order rather i would say an advice by the Ministry of Defense to remove/Hide the (Ministry of Defense) clause is just like curing the lungs cancer by removing the lungs. So need of the time as every one knows is to settle down the matters in conflicted areas of NWFP and to establish a strategy on national level by a committee for Root Cause Analysis on escalating violence in the country having key members as nominated politically elected representatives from all provinces lead by a non government officer most suitably any retired most senior ISI personnel. Since if we aren’t able to remove the root cause we can’t nip the evil in the bud. As we know even with latest technologies available, American forces still can’t manage such activities.

Shayad Kay teray dil may uttar jayay meri baat
The Following User Says Thank You to Najabat For This Useful Post:
amy (Friday, March 14, 2008)

salam

@Dear Najabat

its mean you are blaming peoples of NWFP for the situation of our country?

Habibrahet
Old Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amir Shafique is on a distinguished road

removing the lungs would mean that you dismantle the law-enforcement agencies.......and we all know that is not the case.....example given by Najabat doent make any sense.....

anyways....its just like the 90s when the government advised the government officials in karachi once to use private number on their official vehicles in order to avoid the wrath of the terrorists....
Old Friday, March 14, 2008

Najabat is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Shafique
removing the lungs would mean that you dismantle the law-enforcement agencies.......and we all know that is not the case.....example given by Najabat doent make any sense.....

anyways....its just like the 90s when the government advised the government officials in karachi once to use private number on their official vehicles in order to avoid the wrath of the terrorists....

Dear Bro, its your perception about my comments. I just provide an example to elaborate what’s the impression reflected by MOD advice to remove the MOD clause. Secondly I didn't match the current scenario with situation of 90's.Since we not now in 90’s. Nways thanks for ur positive arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibrahet
salam

@Dear Najabat

its mean you are blaming peoples of NWFP for the situation of our country?

Dear habibrahet

No brother I don't like blame games:-) well in fact as depicted clearly from my post I want to highlight the conflicting environment between our security forces and the tribal men. Both are our part then why we fight each other. And it’s a proven fact that suicide attacks are highly vibrant after killing of innocent people in NWFP. So better approach in my poor perception would be to focus on dialogue and discussion for national interest and fight with our actual enemy not with in ourselves with true spirit and faith to resolve the issue. Since if faith is not resolution of issue no one can guarantee peace and harmony in the region.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 14, 2008 at 03:40 PM.