Monday, April 29, 2024
01:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, March 27, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road
Default Can Pakistan servive ?

i have Some Quries to ask from all members
All aspirants of CSS and people who are well aware with history are invited to Comment
1) Can Pakistan Survive economically and strategically without U.S Assistance.

2) what are the causes and solution of rising terrorism in Pakistan.

3) i had heard that When Gawader Port will be in operation ,it will boost Pakistan economy ,what is progress of this port ,if completed and functional then why not doing its part in economy.

Regards
M.Zaman
Old Friday, March 28, 2008

Default Amazed to see

its really amazed to see that after 24 hours ,no one has responded to my mail.

yar you all( including moderators and active members) are big giants of forum and CSS so you must response to my questions that are based upon my lack of knowledge.
Asa tu nhe that my previous mail regarding " Is CSS really what we are looking for" has made you realize that this forum is for poetry ,Gup SHup ,and time pass so if some one is serious for CSS , he must engorssed in studies and should stop dreaming for CSS on sitting before this forum.

this forum is for people ile me who want to be relaxed after doing hectic job and want to read any enjoyable Material.

Any way, i will discuss with any CSP regarding these questions.

thnx and Regards
M.Zaman

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

@Zaman

just relaxed and wait , ur queries will be answered soon.
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

1) Can Pakistan Survive economically and strategically without U.S Assistance.

I do not have extensive knowledge of the subject. But i will give my opinion as maybe it will lead to further discussion and enhance my knowledge as well.........

Well i believe that Pakistan can survive without US assistance............our country has been relying so much on aid given by US that we hav stopped paying attention to finding new ways and means to gain financial stability. I mean there are various other countries who are not supported by US but they are surviving and developing.

I think to learn to walk one must get rid of clutches first.

2) what are the causes and solution of rising terrorism in Pakistan

Major cause is poverty and illiteracy.. Pakistans tribal areas are most underdeveloped and its people most neglected. Governments apathy towards designing of effective administration policies has also added fuel to the fire. Furthermore most of the Muslims are unaware of true teachings of islam that have been very much distorted.

Enemies of Pakistan are also exploiting the situation and involved in terrorist acitivites under the garb of Talibans or Mujahideen.

Solution:.......... Peace and peace. There has been enough of blood shed.....way of negotiations and deliberations must be adopted and development of tribal areas must be undertaken and they must be brought under Pakistan's political system.

3) i had heard that When Gawader Port will be in operation ,it will boost Pakistan economy ,what is progress of this port ,if completed and functional then why not doing its part in economy.

Gawader Port no doubt can play effective role in boosting Pakistans economy but only if Pakistan utilises its geostrategic importance efficiently. Stability and peace in Baluchistan is prerequisite for its success....Further stability in Afghansitan is also extremely important so that CAR'S can also access Gawader and benefit Pakistan...............

Regional peace and stability is key to Gawader ports success........

I invite other members to throw light on above questions and help us in understanding issues more comprehensively.

Regards

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

)
Quote:
what are the causes and solution of rising terrorism in Pakistan

Major cause is poverty and illiteracy.. Pakistans tribal areas are most underdeveloped and its people most neglected. Governments apathy towards designing of effective administration policies has also added fuel to the fire. Furthermore most of the Muslims are unaware of true teachings of islam that have been very much distorted.

Enemies of Pakistan are also exploiting the situation and involved in terrorist acitivites under the garb of Talibans or Mujahideen.

Solution:.......... Peace and peace. There has been enough of blood shed.....way of negotiations and deliberations must be adopted and development of tribal areas must be undertaken and they must be brought under Pakistan's political system.
you r right , but we need to define "what actualy a terrorism is? "
according to my poor knowledge , its a fight of ideologies ...... nothing else.
which can only be resolved by negotiations .
secondly one should consider that other elements who r enemies of our country are previaling quatic conditions in pretext of these terrorist groups.
we ( Our ISI ) need to diffrenciate between "jahadi groups" and terrorist groups" and take action against those who r grabing name of talibans and involve in terrorism acts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by amy; Friday, March 28, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
Super Moderator
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Zirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of lightZirwaan Khan is a glorious beacon of light

1. No it can't survive without US , as it is not an independent country.It relies on Us in many aspects.If the countries other than Pakistan are surviving without US , either they are independent or are isolated from international politics . Take the example of Iran as far as independence is concerned.

2.To be more precise , major cause is it became an ally of US after sept 11 attacks.Erstwhile it helped talibans to get into power and push back USSR from Afghanistan. Now the tables have turned , unfortunately they are creating problems in our country .Countries along with people are accusing Pakistan ,that it was wrong to become an ally of US "war on terror" .We should pause here for a while and think ,what is OIC with 57 countries doing.Did it help Pakistan when US threatened it to push it back to the stone age.Certainly NOT !! .That was the need of the hour ..There are no. of recommendations to eradicate terrorism .But their implications are more than tough.For the time being ,we can say ...It is to cut the Gordian's knot.

3.It is completed ,but not functional .Economy can of course be boosted if it is made functional. And also utilizing the unutilized natural resources.One of the major causes that Gwador port was completed to pacify the Baloch nationalists .They never intended to boost the economy .

I tried my utmost to be precise owing to lack of time.
amy (Friday, March 28, 2008)

thnx to all ,Tauqeer,Light Amy for replying my queries
things are becoming clear but different opinion from different people
need elaboration and conclusion
Any way again thanks and sorry if i hurt some one in my previous mail

i feel that there are many people on forum who make valuable contribution
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

Brother your questions were very critical but time demanding thats why everyone neglected.

Here is my assessment

1) Can Pakistan Survive economically and strategically without U.S Assistance
We will have to search the answer in the perspective of history.During Nawaz's second tenure we sustained economically and strategically without America but at the present, we cant. Actually our big wigs put all their eggs in American basket in past. Instead of exploring and innovatiing the new horizons of opportunities and economic boom, they fell into abyss of American aid. The approach from every politician was on adhoc basis. They wanted to make political ruses and deceive people in five years of their tenure instead of focussing the country. They thought western aid will make them popular among the masses as with that aid they brought so-called prosperity. Thats the reason in past whenever America has sidelined its succour towards pakistan, the country has fell prey to economic recession and penury. Had we emulated China, whose leaders at the helm put embargoes on any type of import, we would have come out of this quicksand.Virtually, total dependance on American aid has crippled the country's capability of facing any conundrum regarding economy and defence.
At present when Pakistan is passing through a critical phase;trade deficit soaring to 15 billion dollars cobbled with oil prices which have attained highest point,108 dollars per barrel; it has become almost difficult for Pakistan to sustain without American aid provided a competitive leadership propel the country to prosperity.
Pakistan's more than 25% exports are destined to America.We receive about 10 billion dollars a year as American aid which is likely to increase in future so that we may bring our neck in the noose of Americans.Pakistan has benefitted of about 60 to 65 billion dollars after 9/11 which proved a blesssing in disguise for Musharaf who with the help of this hefty amount trumpeted the drums of prosperity.
In the nut shell, we are not in a position to distratc ourselves from American lobby,at least not at present when pakistan is trying to erradicate terrorism.

Your second question

The best way to annihilate it, is finding the route causes.Following are the main causes of terrorism.
a.Extreme poverty in the major reason which has compelled many minds to do this horrendous and inhumane act of violance.Poverty has produced the complex of deprivation and made the people despaired about their future.Reconstruction oppotunity Zones or ROZs will play vital role in poverty alleviation.
b.Lack of education is another reason which have provided a chance to black sheep to give vent to their sordid interests by brain washing. Strenous efforts are needed to tackle this issue on large scale.
c.Our politicians' pro-american policies have led many minds go astray.American hegemonic policies towards world in general and islamic countries in particular have excerbated the condition.Pakistan,as proxy, has brought American war into its premises.U-turn towards american policies is the important need of hour.Western islamophobic behaviour should not be neglected.American and western propaganda against Islam has urged many muslims to wage war against them.
If newly elected govt,who enjoys the mandate of people coupled with their confidence of leadership, takes some innovative steps, the problem is still with in grasp.

The newly built port which has been constructed with chinese in the duration of ten years, and at the cost of 248 million dollars; will act as backbone for pakistani ailing economy.It will provide opportunities to those countries which have no direct access to sea.Moreover India is planning to approach central asia and arab through pakistan.Gawader Port will bolster the purpose and will rise to high importance.It has started functioning, as recently a ship carrying wheat from Canada arrived here.

Engineer Waseem Gurmani
Old Thursday, April 03, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

1) Can Pakistan Survive economically and strategically without U.S Assistance

Well i'll say it like this

" Can Pakistan ever get better with us aid"

"No"

"simply because untill and unless we will not make our own efforts to survive and improve our selves no one can make us progress"

With US Aid i think we will never ever make significant Progrss just a mere image of it.

Only those states survive " Who live on their Own"

Terrorism occurs due to many reason i dont want to discuss its huge topic.

Yes, Gawader will make huge effect on Pak's Eonomy. When, Then When it will be in work. When it will Work? No body can be sure of that because we have others matters to deal first ( like Who will Rule and Who will Not)
Old Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default Dear Zaman yours Answers

Can Pakistan Survive economically and strategically without U.S Assistance.

answer

we have resources but we do not utilized that we do privatization for those sector which is totally needed current example of PTCL

now i would like to share about PTCL

2 min one local charges almost 2.05 Rs
And Darama of PAk PTcl Package Oh they have earned billions Ruppes i am sure

and many other example
now if you have listening about Chmaling they are earning of Rupees there

Sandek Project again Billion Ruppes But dead with the assistance of China

Might be you have listen Sui Gas from most of places of pakistan gas has been supplying

and i can explain so many other places

like Sports Material

etc

but reason economically why i am so weak because of good governance true leader
etc

so my answer is we will not survive with out AMerica because you know the leader

what are the causes and solution of rising terrorism in Pakistan.

Causes i just want to know if my dear brother has been killed in Govt Operation with out any reason when he was so dear to me or my family etc so what will be reaction of mine against GOvt

one thing

2nd Education (nil) if

so more reaction this is one main Cause Govt has done the Different Operation many example is front of us like Lal Masjid etc
so this is the main one cause

Solution is Dialouge those people who has been involve in this especially finish the Root Cause other wise this issue will take very much serious in future
Govt should be polite
do good some good for those who has been killed with out reason
education (Islamic) and education awareness

other wise....................

May Allah bless us

now i just tell u in simple words Gawadar port is with touch with Piece of land
where any big ship can touch with that port and its very big place as compare to KHi in Khi ship stop before the Port and than small shiip offload that big ship
this is really big advantage and i have been listening being Balochistani that DUbai India does not want to make this Port because this will be gate for Afghan Russia China Qaizastan country like this because they dont have any warm water

so surely this will boom our Economy

now what are the problems her let me share you being local of here
Baloch people has been neglect here there should be some Qouta for them because that place is their mother land they have been living there since many decades

i have listen people does not Aloo and Rice ka Alwa any food might be lie but before this port i am telling
there should be something for poor people of Gawdar
they must give Royalti etc

i give you Example you have listen about Sui where from this Gas .... has coming in Baluchistan hardy 9 or 10 district only gas is available

do you think this is justice one place is supplying more than 70 percent of country and people of that province dont have GAs

this is the Issue people of here HAte PUnjab

there papoular NAra

PUNJABIO KA KABRISTAN BALOCHISTAN BALOCHISTAN

for people who are settler here

i agree Gawdar has good future but we dont neglect those people who belong that place