Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 06, 2008

u.rubab is on a distinguished road
Exclamation its us,we all look for!

Hey friends,
I always used to ponder deep about the things around me and tried to focus what I could do about them.It was a natural aptitude when you feel so determined to become a part of civil services.With the pace of time,my way of perception and response kept on changing.Today Ifocus more on"THE SOLUTION THAN THE PROBLEM."Since pretty long time I was feeling down and down at the state of the Poor of Pakistan.We daily come across such wretched and hungry old,young and underage kids as looking for help!
Few tears at their sight and a die heart prayer for their lives....
Guys,
One day,I was not able to do this again for them.Some inner feeling laughed at my salty water shedding and asked,IS THIS ALL YOU CAN DO TO THEM?IS IT REALLY ALL YOU ARE CAPABLE OF?
I really feel ashamed.Why we put the matters of giving to God and get sticked to mere grumbling!If not we,to help in reducing the gulf line between rich and poor then who?Can u point out the SAVIOUR we need?
Old Sunday, August 10, 2008

mayna khan is on a distinguished road
Default What we have given to our country

THis country,this community,this society of ours has given us a lot, if we just acknowledge it.people like me always concerned about what our nation or our socirty has given to us.Have we ever thought what we have given to our country or community?
Now we are ready to celebrate our 61th independence day.On 14th of Aug our youth will comeout on the roads with different and interesting getups,and block the roads,cousing noise-pollution on street by taking the muffles out of the motorbike,playing music or arranging live concerts,not giving way to emergenacy vehicles ,etc.
Respected members, is this the right and good way to show the world that we are independent???
All we know that,Our country is passing throught very sensetive time.where a new day starts with new problems and chellengs.
We are facing the leadership crisis,food,water,electricity crisis in our country.
We are labeld as terrorists.We are so dependent on others to protect our borders,promoting class system,which creats more and more problems for our commen man.
now our country need and expect more from us.Becouse youth is strength and power of any nation.We have to do something to ensure that our new generations know the contributions of their elders and proud of being Pakistani.Then what we are waiting for.
What are we doing for protecting our own heritage,tradition,costumes,values and culture?
What are we doing to wipe off the terrorist label from our faces and show the world that we are the "peacemakers".
what are we doing to protect our religious,cultural,social and geographical boundaries?
What are we doing to protect our new generation from catching up all the social,cultural and moral evils from those who after becoming the victims of all those are now using them against us?
im leaving you with these questions.May Allah be with us and lead us to the "right"path.
Khuda kary k mere Arz-e-pak py uttry wo fuslay gull
K jis ko kabhe andyshae zawal na ho(Ameen)
The Following User Says Thank You to mayna khan For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Sunday, August 10, 2008)
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default May Allah Pak show us the Direction

Our youth has lost the direction, I don’t know whom should I blame for it
Vision
Ideology
Platform

We are following of western culture, star plus etc

But surely they have lost direction

Reason
• Unemployment
• Future
• Greed
• Struggle no output according to them

Why most of us wan to go abroad recent example few days back few Pakistani arrested in Turqi few of them died

Just the Sake of better future

I can’t say this land has given us nothing YES off course; Land has given us our own identity and many more

System????

Make the people think

what
• Wrong
• Corruption
• Favoritism
• Nepotism
• Injustice
• Ignorance
• Superior
• Terrorism
• Suicide
• Bad deeds
• Many more things

Yes today we have lost our identity

I guess every common person know what is wrong and good

But why still nothing happened

don’t we know how to control every ordinary person?

But why these bureaucrats, politician, generals

Fail
Fail
Fail

No Result in 61 years

I am saying because two province asking for Azadi

• Education
• Water
• Shuttering
• Poverty
• Load shedding
• Inflation
• Food Crisis
• Terrorism
• And many more

We need a platform we can really work on this young generation which is last hope for us for better future

May Allah Pak show us the Direction?
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

I always say that " IMPROVEMENT BEGINS WITH I". We always blame others, Though others are indulged in many sorts of evils, rather we should think of the remedies of such evils. When we point some one 3 out of 5 fingers point us. As for as this question is concerned that what we have given to our holy land, in my point of view nothing, apart from corruption, extremism, war, terrorism, paved the way for infidels, selling of our own sisters, worst dictatorship, women's protection bill, volgurity, prostitution by the name of fashion, boarders full with terror, killing of our own muslim brothers,......................................... ............................my words has nonestop.
Though we will celebrate our 61th Independence day, still my mind is really distressed. We don't think of the indians they celebrate their independence day with great craze because they are happy that they have given something to their country.
But I always say and still I am hopefull that " WE ARE SECOND TO NONE", because we are PAKISTANIS".

May ALLAH give us the power to save our this country.

Regards.
Artemis (Thursday, September 04, 2008), Surmount (Sunday, August 10, 2008)
Old Monday, August 11, 2008

Muhammad Asjad is on a distinguished road

Well the best way to do something for our country in my opinion is first of all we should all recognize our inner abilities that what kind of thing we are the most suitable. Then complete our education in that particular field and then keeping the enthuesum to do something for our country we should do something. In this way we can do something for our country
Old Monday, August 11, 2008

Omar Qadir will become famous soon enough
Default Simple Yet Comlicated...

Hmm...Good question or perhaps discuasion, 61 is a healthy time in term of existance but not development, We have made good so far, Im a little Mr.Optimistic. Paksitan is making progress in it's own way, Good or bad? that is hard to judge. It's a country not a physical object. Yes by the image of it's nation we can see, that Pakistani's are pretty bad in reputation in most of the world. I agree with the Gentle man on the top to work "Bring the change with I".

Blaming Young generation? That's harsh, if they like to enjoy Music, ride motor bike or polute the environment, and not letting go the ambulances, that's their own choice, after all they own the land as much you do!!! Therefore I won't point the finger to them, it's ofcourse the wide political strategy of the government to make our youth focus to a perticual goal to divert their intrests.

Governmental crisis? well, that won't last for long, things are getting better here as well, Media is getting strong and civilians are getting more and more educated, so with the passage of more time when the educated nation would like to hold the horses of politics, things will improve.

We cann't finish coruption, fraud, or greed, so stop working on that, but we can minimize it so lets think that way. Or if you are smart enough to think we can trun same elements of threats into oppertunity!!!

I am very pleased to see people like you are coming forward in very large numbers and have true intentions to make a difference for this country.

I have great intrest in Politics, but Im a very small player and have long way to go, hopefully if I survived to be able to become one of the main leader...I would seek more help from you people, now till then would you promise to stay clean? I hope so!!!

May Allah Bless Us all.
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ali.009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faraz_1984
Yes today we have lost our identity

I guess every common person know what is wrong and good

But why still nothing happened

don’t we know how to control every ordinary person?

But why these bureaucrats, politician, generals

Fail
Fail
Fail

No Result in 61 years

I am saying because two province asking for Azadi

• Education
• Water
• Shuttering
• Poverty
• Load shedding
• Inflation
• Food Crisis
• Terrorism
• And many more

We need a platform we can really work on this young generation which is last hope for us for better future

May Allah Pak show us the Direction?
So you are trying to say that Pakistan is a failed state and we didnt do anything in these 61years?

The proof of our progress is that we are the only Muslim state having nuclear power. The proof of our power is that we fought and defeated the world's super power, Soviet Union. The proof of our progess is that even after all the harsh times, we are standing as one nation and we always will. Pakistan is the most respected muslim state in whole muslim world. We are highly respected and regraded everywhere amongst muslims. Why? Because Pakistan is seen as the fortress of islam and muslims all around the world. Go talk to the turkish muslims, go talk to the indonasian muslims, you will get the idea.

The things you have pointed out are internal problems, many external hands are behind them, eg CIA, RAW wants to destablize Pakistan badly, they want us to lose faith and pride in our own motherland, they want to create gap between army and nation, they want us to go upset from Pakistan and create unrest, and thats what exactly has been happening. How many of us feel pride in our motherland and our army? How much propaganda has been put against the armed forces of Pakistan in past 3 years?

Even still, we are progressing and standing on our feets. We have biggest of enemies on our long borders, on one side is bloody India, on other side bloody USA in afghan, waitin to eat us up. Its our army who they fear, its our nuclear capacity who they fear, its our muslim pride who they fear.

If Pakistan was such a poor country, India would have eaten us up long long ago. The reason that we are still standing today, even though 2 big powers are waitin to kill us, is a proof of our progress and our power. Pakistan and we the muslims of Pakistan shall stop pointin out the stupid tiny internal problems, because we are facing more bigger issues then jus employment. Indeed thats a big issue, but not bigger then our homeland security. All these tiny issues are fabricated and artifically created inside Pakistan to destabalize it since past 61 years.

Stop lisnting to media who always present the bad image of Pakistan. Food, employment and all other problems are also faced by even INDIA, USA and every other nation, but you dont see their media speaking shit about India. Where as we have Geo and 80 other channels always targeting Pakistan or its Army. 2 main themes of our channels.

Learn to take pride in your country and your army, only then you can survive.

-Regards

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, August 20, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Warning!

@ Ali

Don't be personal and harsh next time. Your post is edited.

@ Faraz

Quote:
No Result in 61 years
You think we are still living in 1947?

Be relevant. You have all the rights to point out the problems of our country but u r not supposed to talk ill about it and and call it "a failed nation".
Cant think straight (Wednesday, August 20, 2008), Artemis (Thursday, September 04, 2008), Surmount (Thursday, August 21, 2008)
Old Thursday, August 21, 2008

touseef4pk is on a distinguished road

We have made unprecedented progress and achieved a huge milestone during the last 61 year.Our country has gone through unique kind of transitions.
We managed to divide our country into two parts simply after 24 years of its independence.
We observed four times miltary interventions each time leaving behind it catastrophic and pathetic effects.
We have accepted American slavery head over heels.
We offer Uncle Sam Afia Sidique and many other innocent people as xenium to make our master happy with us.
We have introduced NRO to indemnify and give immunity to the rich and forceful people but poor are forced to commit suicide.
We dispose our judges simply because they had learned to provide justice to common people.
We are the people who have made our tribal areas scaegoat shedding blood of many innocent people.

Even then, notwithstanding all these facts, we are bent on declaring ourselves as a ZINDA QOAUM. I am in state of delimma that what kind of nation we are?..
The Following User Says Thank You to touseef4pk For This Useful Post:
Faraz_1984 (Thursday, August 21, 2008)
Old Thursday, August 21, 2008
Banned

Faraz_1984 is infamous around these parts
Default 1947 and today

@ Last Island

1947 was much better than today, people were more sincere, energetic; they know real meaning of Azadi, honest and caring.

For us nothing has changed today

Living in City like Karachi, Lahore, Isalma bad

And saying we are progressing very well I guess not fair enough

Might be have growth a lot but in 2008

We have to travel more than 315 K M which take more than 10 hours due to our black top roads , which we can only call by name road nothing else ( Zhob to Quetta)

For education in Balochistan only 4 University more than 70 laces (population)

Balochistan Quetta University (co-education, Government)
Balochistan University of information and technology (co-education Semi Government)
Women University (female, Government, 3 years back it started)
Iqra University (which is out of reach)

These all university is in Quetta not other District of Balochistan (29 in numbers)

Now if anyone gives me this Logic that u must migrate to big cities for education
So I guess we have don’t that much resources (financially especially)

In 2002 there was only one University I am happy now we have been promoted very well

I can tell u about out primary education as well

BCS, MBA, MS, BBA, B.com these all course study only in Quetta not other district

1971 we already lost our most of part

Two providences are somehow moving towards it if it will not be stop

Parliament which is more of shadow parliament or kitchen parliament

There is no democracy its autocracy or plutocracy

Now please do justice and tell me in which era I am living in 1947 we had a hope but now that hope is almost finish
I am student of Economics in Balochistan university there is only 35 seats ( two section) available now do u think its enough for student for the 29 districts where and its very much same all other departments too

Last edited by Sureshlasi; Thursday, August 21, 2008 at 01:54 PM.