Thursday, May 23, 2024
06:51 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 18, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Your comments carry weight. He is sharp politician. He knows how to play cards and when to play, for whom to play????????????????????
I forsee rift between them within 6 months and a decisive result within a year. Given the habit of suo moto notice and other related actions of CJ, either of them will sustain his position, one has to escape from the panorama.

Shareef brothers need to learn politics.

Note: These comments are regardless of the right or wrong path.
very pessmist.
hope for the best.
zardari is not gotng to cheat if iftikhar choudhry does not attempt at giving this govt a tough time.he should work impartially.he must guide this nascent democracy and serve as the guardian of the constitution.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough
Default congratulations

With depth of my heart congratulations to the nation for restoration and independence of judiciary, rule of law, and closure of crises and peaceful end of long march.
The question arises, weather CJP plays his role impartially or reveng the misdeeds committed by unscrupullous elements.I know CJP since I was in my childhood as he always used to call my father as Chacha.He is very kind and impartial and as a man he is very formal and no one can find vanity in his character.
In my opinion he will do what ever will be in the interest of nation.
We should pray that may he change our Pakistan,

Regards

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light

@Raz

Quote:
He is sharp politician.
(is he really sharp?? )
Quote:
He knows how to play cards
(What cards?) Truly politcis here in Pakistan is like a game of cards. They all should only be loyal to Pakistan and peoples of Pakistan, nothing else. No cards).
Quote:
I forsee rift between them within 6 months and a decisive result within a year. Given the habit of suo moto notice and other related actions of CJ, either of them will sustain his position, one has to escape from the panorama.
(True, very true. It will depends on behaviours of both)

Shareef brothers need to learn politics. (What 'type' of politics they need to learn? Is that Zardari type of politics??? ) if yes, than No, never
Quote:
Note: These comments are regardless of the right or wrong path.
OK. I believe its better for us to support the right path even 'in comments'. But everyone have freedom to express. Thanks
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by qayym
@Raz

(is he really sharp?? ) (What cards?) Truly politcis here in Pakistan is like a game of cards. They all should only be loyal to Pakistan and peoples of Pakistan, nothing else. No cards).
(True, very true. It will depends on behaviours of both)

Shareef brothers need to learn politics. (What 'type' of politics they need to learn? Is that Zardari type of politics??? ) if yes, than No, never
OK. I believe its better for us to support the right path even 'in comments'. But everyone have freedom to express. Thanks
@fromQAU and qayym

I am neither pessimist nor unrealistic. I reserve my comments to avoid a un necessarily lengthy discussion without reaching at conclusion. Let's wait for the future results and talk afterwards. I respect your views and don't see eye to eye with these views. I maintain my own position. There is no compulsion for consensus.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
hira imam rizvi (Thursday, March 19, 2009)

maitzaz is on a distinguished road
Talking President cards

Dear& Respected members of forum!
Bus thora sa wait karo& let's see my comment was right. Within 2009 something unusual would happen in case of CJ Iftikhar and also with Sharif's. PP&Qleague have united to form a powerful govt. in Punjab beside they have their own Chief Secretary in Punjab to run Govt. machinery. Phir President will also lead Punjab and become more influential. What's so ever still there are more PCO judges in Supreme Court than newly reinstated. President zardari kaisi itni Karwi Goli nigal sakta hai? Bus waqt anay do. Allah Kher rakhay.
Old Thursday, March 19, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Iftikhar Choudhry will retire on Dec. 16 2013, so he has ample time to sit in the chair. This is sure to create many a situations. One situation that is being created, is trying to persuade the CJ to take notice of the Shariah courts been established in Swat. Source: Daily Dawn

If the CJ opposes the establishment of such courts, this can mark the beginning of his problems with the Zardari government.

hira imam rizvi is on a distinguished road
Question Please excuse my pessimism and enlighten me

I am sorry but i cant see wht this all excitement is all about.
About C.J well he was no Nosherwan adil if you ask me. he was just another regular PAKISTANi who used his chair as many in his or even lesser status have done. now dont mistake my comments as he justified and did right but see the truth in the eye and know that he misused his chair and position.

And ex. P.M shareef, well the less is said about him the better. but before you bombarred my comments with opposition, take a small peek in history and just see what he has done with AZAD ADLIYA of his time.

and our dearest president, well he is one shrewed person. i just pray to God that the reinstated C.J doesnt meet any fatal accident and the country doesnt face another unsolved mystry of a high profile figure.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough
Default Its not passimism

This isn't passimistic,
Its a realistic approach.
I remember well how Mr. Shareef and Tariq Aziz invaded court.
But the scenario has drastically changed. Now its the media which plays a vital role in the destabilization of circumstances. And no doubt, the opposition always make the best use of Media for thier own interests.
Looking upon the past, Lawyers emerged as a new power, i wonder if the Shareef Brothers hadn't been disqualified what would have been thier response toward long march. Had they participated in the same way with the same enthusiasm?
But one thing should be kept in mind. It wasn't only about Chief Justice of Supreme court, it was about the law, constitution and democracy in the Country.

Regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira imam rizvi
I am sorry but i cant see wht this all excitement is all about.
About C.J well he was no Nosherwan adil if you ask me. he was just another regular PAKISTANi who used his chair as many in his or even lesser status have done. now dont mistake my comments as he justified and did right but see the truth in the eye and know that he misused his chair and position.

And ex. P.M shareef, well the less is said about him the better. but before you bombarred my comments with opposition, take a small peek in history and just see what he has done with AZAD ADLIYA of his time.

and our dearest president, well he is one shrewed person. i just pray to God that the reinstated C.J doesnt meet any fatal accident and the country doesnt face another unsolved mystry of a high profile figure.
Well Hira, At least I do not intend to "bombard your comments with opposition". What you have presented here are facts and I don't see any reason to disregard a fact but the thing is that past has to buried once for the sake of the people.

As far as the Iftikhar Chaudhry's misuse of the chair is concerned, I think no charge against him was proved and furthermore, he was willing to face all charges against himself while being in the chair. The actual reason to remove him was not the petty charges of misuse of power, the actual reasons on the other hand are known widely.

Now after knowing that what the whole nation has been bearing for his cause, Chaudhry has a huge responsibility on his shoulders to come up to the expectations. This is enough to keep him well on track.

And about Nawaz, yes, his track record is not very clean but we have seen that Nawaz has emerged as a far more "upright" politician as he was before 12th Oct 1999.

So let's give them a chance, after all they have been tested on the streets all over Pakistan for the past one and a half year.

Hope that makes sense
Old Friday, March 20, 2009

Khyber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira imam rizvi

Your preposterous comments seem to be absolute mockery of the nation. You're implying that CJP need NOT take any risk or confrontation with corrupt politicians who are not hesitant even to compromise our national interests. Why should you pray that re-instated CJP should let Zardari and his cronies corruption go unnoticed? Why will it lead to "unsolved mystery"?

CJP has emerged as Symbolic Power, even if he does nothing, his psychological influence is suffice to keep Zardari or any other administrative body prevented from corruption. So, we should consider the "fear of our politicians" in presence of CJP Iftikhar Choudry as big achievement of the nation.

Regards