Wednesday, May 15, 2024
08:51 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Khakan can only hope to improve

Second Coming

be coooool instead of abusing u shud prove the maulvis or taliban wrong by showing such a systm which wil address the problems of masses. if u r stick on ur stance n we on our own n at last it wil lead to personal enmity. our religion tel us not to abuse evn the clerics of non-muslims while u to our own - very sad. if u ve personal grudge thn i cant say i seems tht at last u wil abuse us too - thts the problm dear tht our country is still not on track we r not sincere instead of solving problms we blame n abuse one another.

u threatnd to leave forum on ur own blundr- by abusing maulvi i thnk u shud be bannd by staff for violating the rules of forum. if u dont ve argumnts pls dont participate to destroy the decorum. u were not invitd by any one u came on ur own wil.

Note: cssforum.com.pk is not dependent on ur stay if u r here good - if not the systm wil continue. . . . . . . . . .

Mongol Emperor
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island
"Rascal" was the word you used for "Maulvis" and this is considered abusive.
Since when has "rascal" been an abusive word???? It is derogatory, yes, but that's exactly what I wanted to convey. While I can give you a hundred examples of this word used in Pakistani newspapers, here is one from your own forum: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...isation-2.html . The word is used here to describe Altaf Hussain (or is it MQM?). The word has been there for one full year! How did it suddenly become abusive when I said it?

For the record, I stand by my choice of words and do NOT take it back. I have not yet used a single inappropriate or distasteful word on this forum (despite the fact that I want to).
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Coming
Since when has "rascal" been an abusive word???? It is derogatory, yes, but that's exactly what I wanted to convey. While I can give you a hundred examples of this word used in Pakistani newspapers, here is one from your own forum: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...isation-2.html . The word is used here to describe Altaf Hussain (or is it MQM?). The word has been there for one full year! How did it suddenly become abusive when I said it?

For the record, I stand by my choice of words and do NOT take it back. I have not yet used a single inappropriate or distasteful word on this forum (despite the fact that I want to).

Thanks Second Coming
I have edited the word in your mentioned post as well
It's not possible for the moderators to keep a check on each and every word being used. Members usually assist us in our job.

As far as the controversy of using or not using the word is concerned, I think a "derogatory" word against any one should not be used when we have many other ways to express what we feel.

I hope you get my point and we end it here

Regards
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khakan
Second Coming

be coooool instead of abusing u shud prove the maulvis or taliban wrong by showing such a systm which wil address the problems of masses. if u r stick on ur stance n we on our own n at last it wil lead to personal enmity. our religion tel us not to abuse evn the clerics of non-muslims while u to our own - very sad. if u ve personal grudge thn i cant say i seems tht at last u wil abuse us too - thts the problm dear tht our country is still not on track we r not sincere instead of solving problms we blame n abuse one another.
Yes I have personal grudge against these maulvis, and yes I will not hesitate from abusing them whenever, wherever I can - for everything they have done to Islam! And just to make it clear, you are once again being hypothetical, as you have been throughout the course of this discussion.

Quote:
u threatnd to leave forum on ur own blundr- by abusing maulvi i thnk u shud be bannd by staff for violating the rules of forum. if u dont ve argumnts pls dont participate to destroy the decorum. u were not invitd by any one u came on ur own wil.
You'll be happy if I left this forum, wouldn't you??? Because you think there will be one less voice disagreeing with you. But believe me, there are many, many others like me, better than me here, so you will never have your way :-)

Quote:
Note: cssforum.com.pk is not dependent on ur stay if u r here good - if not the systm wil continue. . . . . . . . . .
If you are trying to make me angry, please stop..... because you can't. Yes, I have been a little more aggressive (you can call it provocative) than I usually am, but that is merely because these guys deserve it, they deserve more than this!

Also, I never said cssforum is dependent on me, you are just assuming things, as usual :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohsinShah
Thanks Second Coming
I have edited the word in your mentioned post as well
It's not possible for the moderators to keep a check on each and every word being used. Members usually assist us in our job.

As far as the controversy of using or not using the word is concerned, I think a "derogatory" word against any one should not be used when we have many other ways to express what we feel.

I hope you get my point and we end it here

Regards

No, I do not get your point. Should I start compiling a list of all the derogatory words used on this forum? I'm afraid you'll have to edit half of your forum then. Perhaps you can enlighten us with some other ways of expressing our derision?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Cool it fellas !!

We don't want anybody to leave
We don't want anybody to be angry

Let's keep discussing the issue but please try to do this leaving you personal grudges aside. This is a national issue being discussed not a personal one

Cool it and ... back to normal

Quote:
No, I do not get your point. Should I start compiling a list of all the derogatory words used on this forum? I'm afraid you'll have to edit half of your forum then. Perhaps you can enlighten us with some other ways of expressing our derision?
If you do come up with a list, this will be a great help and I promise to work on it with others who are responsible

Other ways: Arguments based on facts and not on personal grudges as I have already requested

Let's cool it second coming

@ second coming

which systm wil u recommend for our country - either to retain the existing one or to introduce another - wt is ur opinion ? wt to do in the recent scenario?

Mongol Emperor

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ Second coming.

Yes, you r right when you say that here are many many voices who will disagree with Khakan. I'm one of those voices.

@ Khakan.

Bring at least one cinvincing argument in favor of your point. You say that the suicide attacks happen bcoz they r taking revenge of drone attacks? I want to say that Pakistani people are not invovled in these drone attacks. In the drone attacks foreign millitants also get killed. Those millitants are using the people of tribal areas as human shield. These Talibs are cowards, they can't come out in the open and fight the enemy. The Taliban are taking advantage of the mountaneous terrain and are hiding there. If they are mujahids then they should fight the enemy in the open field. Are they afraid of bombs? If they are mujahids they should not be afraid of anything.

Last edited by Last Island; Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 07:58 PM.

Quote:
Bring at least one cinvincing argument in favor of your point. You say that the suicide attacks happen bcoz they r taking revenge of drone attacks? I want to say that Pakistani people are not invovled in these drone attacks. In the drone attacks foreign millitants also get killed. Those millitants are using the people of tribal areas as human shield. These Talibs are cowards, they can't come out in the open and fight the enemy. The Taliban are taking advantage of the mountaneous terrain and are hiding there. If they are mujahids then they should fight the enemy in the open field. Are they afraid of bombs? If they are mujahids they should not be afraid of anything.
dear u pple r posting in such manner as if i m spokesman of taliban or sufi muhammad. i m against those who manipulate the our religion n try to defame it. dear i told u again n again tht we cannot ignore the hands of MOSAD, RAW, M16, KGB, KHAD etc they r involved n playing with the futurel of teenagers. dear i never supportd suicide attacks on innocent pple. even i m too much against attacks on army n law enforecemnt agencies.

those who r ready to blow thmselves r not cowrd - cowardness is for those who love life but they ve no liking for it bcz their relativs killed their livs destroyed, thier blood sold, they deprivd of education n basic necessaties of life. can u match kchi, lhr, isb with wana or fata. if govt. ve edcatd thm thn their wud b no foreing hands n pple wud b peaceful n happy. but there r nemerous problems facd by thm.

who is responsible for current situation - taliban, alqaeda, foreign agencies, our policies or else ? who wil address the problems of the pple of that areas. parliament approved the nizam e adal bil - which is popular house - thn wt the problm pple ve. why they r angry over peace deal in swat? taliban is the creaton of USA not me to justify. my concern is country, peace, pple of tht area, respect ULEMA E HAQ.

Mongol Emperor
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Coming
I've got only a few mins before I need to head out so, I'll be brief.... the 72 firqas are not what people say, they are mentioned in one of the Hadiths. Your post implies that we can implement Islam "on our own", without any "maulvi", which to me is just an idealist statement. What do you mean by on our own? What plan do you have to mobilize the society towards this end? and a whole lot of other practical issues. You also mentioned something about qazis on issues concern people from different sect. So, which of these sects should these qazis belong to? And how will you ensure that their personal opinions do not play a part in their decisions? It's a religious matter after all, and deciding a case in favor of someone from another sect will be tantamount to calling your own sect right, which I'm pretty sure is a very difficult task, but perhaps you can tell us otherwise.
@Second coming u said:

Your post implies that we can implement Islam "on our own", without any "maulvi", which to me is just an idealist statement. What do you mean by on our own? What plan do you have to mobilize the society towards this end? and a whole lot of other practical issues.

i said that it is the duty of all muslims and not the sole responsibility of molvis to implement islam. u r right when u say that what plans do i have. i cant do anything as an individual. so i have to either form a party which tries to implement islam or i attatch myself to that party. regarding first option i can not because neither i am an aalim nor having that resources to do that. so the second option is better and feasible for me. and btw i assume you to be a muslim and as a muslim you are as much responsible for your act of ommission or commision before Allah as i am. so i am here not debating with you. i just want to say that as a muslim you have the responsibilty to try to implement islam as an individual, so in this regard if u have some opinion then we can discuss it here. and mind you i am not here to critically analyze this issue yet rather i want you and all people to be creative and bring out their ideas to implement islam. any plan is first created and then analyzed critically. talibans have their own version which i am not necessarily agreeing with. neither i am expecting you to be doing that. you can have your own ideas. btw personally i like Moudodi's views. and if u wanna know moudodi's views which i personally also believe to be right you can refer to his book "Islam ka siyasi nizam".

u said:

You also mentioned something about qazis on issues concern people from different sect. So, which of these sects should these qazis belong to? And how will you ensure that their personal opinions do not play a part in their decisions? It's a religious matter after all, and deciding a case in favor of someone from another sect will be tantamount to calling your own sect right, which I'm pretty sure is a very difficult task, but perhaps you can tell us otherwise.

well in this regard it is much simpler. for sunnis their should be qazis who decide according to their fiqh and for shias there should their own. regarding the qs that if two parties belong to different sect than larger bench comprising both sunni and shia qazis can be formed to avoid greviences of both parties. i also want to say that rabta aalam e islami is working on those contentious issues among various fiqhs by consulting great scholars of all concerned fiqhs, so they can help us a lot.

Regards