Thursday, May 16, 2024
05:04 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 20, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all
Post Sufi Muhammad calls judicial system against Sharia

'Chief of Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat Muhammadi (TNSM) Maulana Sufi Mohammed has dubbed existing judicial system of the country as unconstitutional and against Sharia teachings. Addressing a public meeting in Mingora he said the judicial system of the country has been against Sharia, so the judgments of Sharia courts could not be challenged in these courts. Sufi termed all judges, lawyers and pro-democracy Ulema as ‘rebels’. He said opposition to enforcement of the Holy Quran is infidelty and called for following the teachings of the holy book and the faith. Sufi Mohammed said that a class system has been imposed in the country, which is wrong. He lauded the NWFP government and said it has proved its love for Islam and the country. Sufi Mohammed said that a Darul Qadha will be established in Malakand division'.

Those who say that Nifaz-i-Adl regulation is a great step should be alarmed at this threatening tone being used by Sufi Muhammad. They have ulterior motives behind the demand for sharia.
Old Monday, April 20, 2009

Khakan can only hope to improve

hello,

he cal it against for that reason that there qazi decide the cases accroding to Quran and Sunnah - appeal means u ve no trust on it.

lashing a woman n swat or the recent act of kiling a couple by firing is a -ve image of islam prsentd by west via their tools in pak (privt channels). justice systm in islam is very strict n require much cautions - both in selecting the qazi n deciding the cases.

imam abu hanifa refused to accept the post of chief justice bcz he knew tht it is very sensitiv matter - little negligence wil led to destruction. don't u see the current judges ve links with undr world.

n in islam witness the pre requisites of witness r also very strict- he shud b prious, religious, offering the prayr by congregation n so on . . . .

bt n currnt scenario evey tom dick n so cald mulla becoms the mufti n issue futwa accoriding to his will.

pple want peace n justice - pple of swat says 'hme aman chahea chae kufr k nizam me ho ya islam' y the said so - bcz they tired of tht life, they ve lost their relativ n kith n kin, they r hungry, schools abolishd.

i request the pple n membrs tht before discussing the islam n its systm one must ve grasp over it otherwise we may wrong n this will lead to complet destruction.

Mongol Emperor
Old Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khakan
hello,

he cal it against for that reason that there qazi decide the cases accroding to Quran and Sunnah - appeal means u ve no trust on it.

lashing a woman n swat or the recent act of kiling a couple by firing is a -ve image of islam prsentd by west via their tools in pak (privt channels). justice systm in islam is very strict n require much cautions - both in selecting the qazi n deciding the cases.

imam abu hanifa refused to accept the post of chief justice bcz he knew tht it is very sensitiv matter - little negligence wil led to destruction. don't u see the current judges ve links with undr world.

n in islam witness the pre requisites of witness r also very strict- he shud b prious, religious, offering the prayr by congregation n so on . . . .

bt n currnt scenario evey tom dick n so cald mulla becoms the mufti n issue futwa accoriding to his will.

pple want peace n justice - pple of swat says 'hme aman chahea chae kufr k nizam me ho ya islam' y the said so - bcz they tired of tht life, they ve lost their relativ n kith n kin, they r hungry, schools abolishd.

i request the pple n membrs tht before discussing the islam n its systm one must ve grasp over it otherwise we may wrong n this will lead to complet destruction.
I do not know what world you live in, but it's certainly not one where reason has any value. How many judges do you know that have links with the underworld??? one? okay, do you want us to accept these child bashers as our qazis just because one judge has been found to have links with underworld? The kind of Shariah law these militants want will no more produce justice than a hungry cat wild predator can show to another animal. All this will produce is a witch hunt that will let some bearded hypocrites to hijack the nation. True, that "justice systm in islam is very strict n require much cautions" which is precisely the reason why not a single raped woman could bring a single rapist to justice in more than two decades of Hadood Laws. How on earth did Taliban get enough evidence to punish such people wholesale??? It's just that some half cooked maulvi got in control and started spreading his own brand of justice indiscriminately.

"-ve image of islam prsentd by west via their tools in pak (privt channels)????" for godsake dude, these are the same TV channels we were praising not very long ago because they stood up to the dictatorship, for the freedom of justice and free speech. Do not blame west for your own detestable actions.

Lastly, Please Please do not let anyone blackmail you just because they happen to be wearing some beards and chanting the name of God to serve their own ugly motives.
osama24 (Wednesday, April 22, 2009), shallowwater (Tuesday, April 21, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all
@ Second Coming.

You are absolutely right. People need not to be decieved by those who are using the name of islam for their ulterior motives. Suicide attacks are not warranted by islam. Pakistan was never to become a theocracy. These millitants are bringing bad name to Islam. They want to implement their brand of islam upon us. Calling the high court, supreme court, parliament as un-islamic is simply unacceptable. People must awake sooner rather than later, otherwise these gun-totting thugs would make this country into their fiefdom.( God Forbid)

second coming

Quote:
I do not know what world you live in, but it's certainly not one where reason has any value. How many judges do you know that have links with the underworld??? one? okay, do you want us to accept these child bashers as our qazis just because one judge has been found to have links with underworld?
Ok one judge had link it is not provd yet - it was just an example bcz here we r not concernd here with current judicial systm. but i thkn u wud ve listned some where that " justice delayed is justice denied" wt abt the bundle of cases in queue for disposal. hearing on this date, hearing postponed till that date. wt is that? hearing hearing hearing. where is decision? wt is the method of appointment of justice high court - it is completly on political basis. specially those laywers who contstded the cases for party free of cost. ve u seen or go through the method of appointment in lower judiciary n thier procedure for maintaining the court. case will b decided whn the contestor wil say ' for God sake - decide wether i loss or win'.

Quote:
The kind of Shariah law these militants want will no more produce justice than a hungry cat wild predator can show to another animal. All this will produce is a witch hunt that will let some bearded hypocrites to hijack the nation.
Shariah Law is one Law it has no kinds. it is upto the person who interpret it by his own choice n wil. we can blame the pple or qazis but not the shariah law.

Quote:
True, that "justice systm in islam is very strict n require much cautions" which is precisely the reason why not a single raped woman could bring a single rapist to justice in more than two decades of Hadood Laws.
It is the defect of prevailing judicial system not the Islamic law. by the way how can a judge of western impact (legal systm) can sentence it by shariah law.

Quote:
How on earth did Taliban get enough evidence to punish such people wholesale??? It's just that some half cooked maulvi got in control and started spreading his own brand of justice indiscriminately.
i m defender of faith, divine laws not taliban. i m concern abt the integrity of our country not al qaeda or afghanistan.

Quote:
"-ve image of islam prsentd by west via their tools in pak (privt channels)????" for godsake dude, these are the same TV channels we were praising not very long ago because they stood up to the dictatorship, for the freedom of justice and free speech. Do not blame west for your own detestable actions.
just rumours. it was govt. who restored the judiciary not media. midia's compaign was since very long but why they failed to restore them. the same dictator gave them liscence n permission to launch channels. dictator complted his tenure n thn left whn he lost the confidence of bigs. abt west i will just say , " they can't b our friends".

Quote:
Lastly, Please Please do not let anyone blackmail you just because they happen to be wearing some beards and chanting the name of God to serve their own ugly motives.
wether they r ugly or not i said i am concerned with divine laws in our faith. divine laws wil remain till dooms day. no one can dare to change it. it must b applied in a muslim society. if muslims don't act upon holy Quran thn who will? Is holy Quran just for reciting?

taliban are wrong? thn who will implement the divine laws?

Mongol Emperor

Post @ Khakan

Who says that it is the duty of Taliban to implement sharia? Are they really qualified in Sharia. Sharia does not allow killing innocent men and women. Sharia deos not permit blowing girls schools. Sharia does not ban women from coming out of their homes. Are they the ones to implement through guns and suicide attacks? Pakistan is an islamic republic, what else do you want? Stop adoring these Taliban. They want to take over Pakistan and play havoc with the lives of Pakistanis.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok one judge had link it is not provd yet - it was just an example bcz here we r not concernd here with current judicial systm. but i thkn u wud ve listned some where that " justice delayed is justice denied" wt abt the bundle of cases in queue for disposal. hearing on this date, hearing postponed till that date. wt is that? hearing hearing hearing. where is decision? wt is the method of appointment of justice high court - it is completly on political basis. specially those laywers who contstded the cases for party free of cost. ve u seen or go through the method of appointment in lower judiciary n thier procedure for maintaining the court. case will b decided whn the contestor wil say ' for God sake - decide wether i loss or win'.
I think it's precisely the judicial system we are concerned about here, as the rest of your own post shows.

Our judicial system might not be the best in the world, as many things in Pakistan are, but this hardly gives a license to mullahs to kill, amputate, or lash people at will. Is this your idea of speedy justice??? Forgive me if I say that delay in this case is far better than blindly going on a killing spree of people indiscriminately just to show to the world what a monkey can do with a match box!

Quote:
Shariah Law is one Law it has no kinds. it is upto the person who interpret it by his own choice n wil. we can blame the pple or qazis but not the shariah law.
How convenient! Tell me which Shariah asks you to punish people if they do not wear a beard??? Any injunction? Allah will not come down to interpret his laws himself, so it has to be some human being right? So tell me one man you can trust the whole country with? Even if all the people agree on a "maulvi" of one sect, what about the others? How conveniently you say that it's up to a person to interpret the law by his own choice and will.... but which person? Tell me one name I should trust. Don't say Holy Prophet (PBUH).... we all know what we have done to the Shariah he provided to us. We can't even agree on small matters of everyday life, and you want us to trust these junkies with the whole country?

Quote:
It is the defect of prevailing judicial system not the Islamic law. by the way how can a judge of western impact (legal systm) can sentence it by shariah law.
Again, how very convenient to blame! A judge decides by law, not by what his personal opinions might be.... that is why even the "burqa" maulvis who are nothing less than fascists can also get released by the courts. If these judges with "western impact" were to decide on their own whims, he should probably have been hanged.

Quote:
i m defender of faith, divine laws not taliban. i m concern abt the integrity of our country not al qaeda or afghanistan.
You logic is preposterous to say the least. On the one hand, you are defending every wretched act of these neo-nazis and on the other, you stand by some obscure "faith and divine laws" swearing that you are not defending Taliban. Faith and divine laws are just words until they are put into practice, and while nobody is opposing them, you also do not have a right to impose your own version of them. Do not try to hijack a country by these sacred words!

Quote:
just rumours. it was govt. who restored the judiciary not media. midia's compaign was since very long but why they failed to restore them. the same dictator gave them liscence n permission to launch channels. dictator complted his tenure n thn left whn he lost the confidence of bigs. abt west i will just say , " they can't b our friends".
Wow! I do not even have to say something to bring out the ridiculous nature of your argument. Who was it that raised a voice against the Lal Masjid incident? Why were you praising media at that time? Now that the same media is bringing out the regressive acts of these monsters, you can't hide behind government is bad, west is bad, media is bad.... dude.... your guys are bad!

Quote:
wether they r ugly or not i said i am concerned with divine laws in our faith. divine laws wil remain till dooms day. no one can dare to change it. it must b applied in a muslim society. if muslims don't act upon holy Quran thn who will? Is holy Quran just for reciting?

I told you about the divine law and faith earlier. It's high time, these pathetic people stopped using divine law as a warrant to justify their horrible acts. Please, do not tell us what to do! We are all muslims here, and we do not need these cronies to tell us what to do to make our Creator happy.
Zirwaan Khan (Tuesday, April 21, 2009)

reply to second coming!

for us religion is only beard? why pple always say beard beard - it is sunnah of the Holy Prophet (saw) n all the prophets of Allah Pak pls b careful while saying abt beard - it is person not beard who ve distorted the image of islam.

Once a persn having beard was riding on bicycle suddenly he fell on a woman alongwith bicycle on the way - woman said to him - sharam nhe aati itni badhi dari (beard) rakhi bi he - man repld madam brakes r in bicycle not in beard.

for ur info keeping beard is sunnah not divine law. actually it is not our fault it is the fault of govt. or any one else who ve injectd western education to us. we ve too much fear of implementation of divine laws tht even we oppose it - which wil amount to apostasy.

actually i wil tell u the fact - if we implement islamic law in our country majority of the ruling elite r eligibl to be punishd undr divine law - now don't say why or proof - evry one knows. dear don't b afraid of islamic laws it wil provide 100% social security, peace, tranquility n speedy justice.

i request u pls dont redicule upon mullas - do u know sleeping of scholar amounts to worship. they ve knowlege of islamic jusrisprudence n they r bettr thn us. we r too much undr the influence of westrn impact tht we evey cant pondr to the implementatin of islamic law, it look us an awkward n unadjustabl.

wen pple can agree on presidency n premiership n why not on the implementation of islamic law - abt person tht who wil implement - wt u think an educatd illetrate wil implement it r the bureaucracy wil implemnt it - of course the law wil be enforce by those who ve grasp of islamic jurisprudence. pple of diff sects may differ in petty issues but all of thm ve unanimity on fundamentl tanets.

u seems to b molvi phobia - don't b afraid of them. the same molvis used to be guests of islamabad whn they need n used they in proxy war. these movlis were ideal of US. wt hapnd to u - they were hero n now zero. they faought to defend faith n as wel as country. they ve usd in kashmir n their lives & blood bargained. they r on the fron line whnevr our country needs thm.

just one video - n too much blames in humiliation of them - itz totally unjust n not fair. still the video is not authentic n rumours r in air. let me clear that MOSAD is also busy in recruiting agents for al-qeda. dear it is just to defame islam in its tenets nothng else n will still r reckless followrs of west.

prosperity of west is due to . . .

afsoos jaha p islam tha waha muslaman na thay
jaha musalman thay waha pe islam na tha

they ve adoptd the bst thngs from our faith n we adoptd the worst from their

if pple of swat r happy in their new systm thn who we r to say it is right - it is wrong. they r happy n peace has restore. it wil not affect the country bcz swat is an isolatd area. don't worry we wil not get the fruits of islamic systm of govt n speedy justice - our case wil b trialed undr cpc n crps. 22 families wil exploit the masses as well as resource. nothing wil b changd.

who wil implement islamic laws . . . . . . . . . ? i wil remain a question if we didn't forget mutual rivalries ,blaming our own systm of religion, idealism for west, defending the west.

pls read this it wil broaden ur mind n wil enrich ur knowlege abt divine laws.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/off-topic...nts-islam.html

Mongol Emperor

Last edited by Last Island; Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 04:07 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

AOA

it is an interesting debate going on, so wanna add some of my views

1. judiciary is unislamic

it is stated in constitution that no law will be made in contradiction to quran and sunnah.

y doesnt it say that every law will be made in accordance to quran and sunnah. there is much difference in both. for example the punishment for theft in our anglo saxon law is imprisonment. Cant it be made chopping of thief's hand?
i dunno any decision of pakistani court which gave the punsishment of chopping of hand.

dont we just making mokery of islamic law. still we say that our courts are islamic?

2. some people here say that we do not oppose sharia but the way talibans wants to impose sharia.

if we assume them to be telling truth. then did they ever in their history, demanded the implementation of sharia? and i dont wanna go into their personal life, where i wonder do they offer their prayers?

3. some people say that what kind of sharia as there are 72 firqas in islam.

i just wonder if they could give thise firqas names presently in pakistan. there are two major kind of fiqhs here in pakistan. first is fiqh hanfia and second is fiqh jafria and another kind of people called Ahl e hadees who do not believe in those two fiqhs and they dont have any fiqh. there may be some very very minor fiqhs also there but will be around 2 to 3 percent.

in terms of numbers, followers of fiqh hanfia are in majority secondly jafria and thirdly ahl e hadis. there are no figures available on their numbers as no one measures it. but it is believed that about 80 percent belong to fiqh hanfia 15 percent to fiqh jafria and rest ahl e hadis and other very minor fiqhs.

since majority is the follower of fiqh hanfia, so by this rule the state law should be according to fiqh hanfia. now if some matter pertains to shias or ahl e hadis then it has to be decided by their own fiqh. the question that came immediately to mind what will happen if one party belongs to one fiqh and other to other one. its answer is simple as here qazi will decide after looking both into the fiqhs of respected parties and will decide with fiqh which he seem more appropriate. off course he has to gave reasons that why he choosen that particular fiqh to gave decision. which could be challenged in higher courts.

and tell u rabta alam islami is doing very good job by consulting all great scholars of various fiqhs of islam on various contentious issues. so they can be of great help. but all this depends on the intentions. if intentions are good impossible can be done otherwise everything is impossible.

4. i wonder will pakistan be on world map if islam is not implemented here. it is because there is no such nation called pakistani nation that existed historically, prior to 1947. pakistan was created in negation of state nation theory. the only thing that combines panjabis pakhtoons balochis and sindhis is islam otherwise there is nothing common among them. and if islam is not implemented in near future i am afraid that pakistan will vanish, which is mine and ours worst nightmare.

i do believe that force is not the way to implement islam and in this regard i request my dear friends to do whatever they can to implement islam in our beloved country pakistan.

please just dont do criticism as its a very easy thing. but if u wanna implement islam then please give positive suggestions and views.

regards
The Following User Says Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
Khakan (Tuesday, April 21, 2009)

@ Khakan.

1.You want to say that sufi Mohammad or Taliban have better knowledge of islamic jurisprudence. Amazing. Where does Islam permit to kill innocent women, girls, boys and children? Where does islam allow suicide attakcs. I'm amazed that you r completely blind to these suicide attacks. Islam is a religion of peace. You can't kill any innocent person. Killing of one innocent man or woman is tantamount to killing the whole of humanity.

2.From where you came to know that Swat is an isolated area?? Swat is a settled district. It is just 100 miles away from Islamabad. Peace has not returned. Where there are Taliban there can b no peace, only death and destruction rules the roost. People are afraid of the Taliban. They can't do anything abt it. People would get killed if they don't obey the Taliban.

3. Just one video?? You want 100 videos? This defies logic. So we should praise them bcoz only 1 video has reached the media.
Please correct your views first, then ask us to correct ours. Pakistan is an Islamic republic. We r all muslims. Taliban have nothing else to do other than killing people.