Sunday, April 28, 2024
11:27 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of
Exclamation

salam dear friends

i dont know ahy people are so short temperd?
u know its a dicussion forum and every member has a right to express his/her opinion.... plz be specific to the topic and avoid to become personal...

every one is intelligent here and every one is very very respectable.

i jope u understand me,

thanx for cooperation....
wish u all the best.

islah
hira imam rizvi (Monday, May 18, 2009), nazlili21 (Sunday, May 17, 2009)
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by islah_G
salam dear friends

i dont know ahy people are so short temperd?
u know its a dicussion forum and every member has a right to express his/her opinion.... plz be specific to the topic and avoid to become personal...

every one is intelligent here and every one is very very respectable.

i jope u understand me,

thanx for cooperation....
wish u all the best.

islah
Excuse me Mr. Islah G! Do you mean to say I am being short-tempered? Unless you explain it to the otherwise, I take those comments directed towards me which I do not appreciate.

I have not shown any loss of temper. And I hope you know what it means!

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough

@All

I just came across your discussion and felt it necessary to answer ur questions.Is Pakistan a failed state?Many of you said that no ,its not and some of you said ,yes it is and many of you said that it is going towards that state.
Well, the answer is ,Pakistan is niether a successful state nor a failed state.
It is the most miserable state.Regardless of having natural resources, excellent agriculture, enourmous capacity to generate electricity through water, coal, wind, sun, and nuclear its people are starving, industries are sutting down, and unemployment is rampant.
We have lost our tourism industry.Now no foriegner would come to see the beauty of nature in this country.Swaat ,Waziristan, and Balochistan are in paril. Nationhood has become words of past. CORRUPTION IS every day matter. Politicians are looting and pundering.Civil servents have become selfish.Due to meager salaries officers have taken the path of self interest and using unfair means for attaining their aims and ends.
Now there is more crime rate, more rapes, more murders, more cases of unlawful land grabing, drug abuse, child abuse, labour abuse.
Our health conditions are no more better then African poor nations.We can see more black sheeps in the disguise of doctors who are in the business of organ trade.Dear friends, be practical, go out, visit different hospitals, try to look at the state of poor patients; they merely get medicins from govt hospitals, if succeed in getting medicine then what is the guaranty that the medicine is not expired or not the spurious one.
Look at the administrative depts, all are in utmost confusion. Napotism,and favouratism has made them hollow from inside. Experiments of the past rulers has made it half dead.
What has remaind now on wich we pride.By saying that , No "dilli door ast"
( it will take a long time to become a failed state) We can't hide ourselve from the facts.By merely closing our eyes from reality and thinking we are in the dreamworld, and every thing is perfectly allright, this is just a transitary crisis, we are in illusion.For God's sake come out of your utopia and live in reality.If Pakistan is not a failed state then it is also not a prosperous state.
At this time only some miracle could save pakistan from this huge storm.

Lets pray that Allah may take out the wrecked ship of pakistan from this tsunami.

rgds
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.atifrana For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Monday, May 18, 2009)
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

@atif and all who have disscused the topic
dear bro here the question was whether the pakistan is failed state or not????????? so surely dear it is not a failed one...failed state is something else my dear, u have mentioned the present problems of pakistan and on that i am agree with you...you have mentioned that v are rich in resources so obviously v are..if v utilize all our resources accordingly than i would say with confidence that pakistan will b no less than east asian countries in development and in economy........wotever my friends and u have disscussed
i am agree with many of you...PRESENT SITUATION DISCUSSED BY U IS ONLY BECAUSE OF LACK OF GOOD GOVERNANCE..so i would say that if the problem of true democracy and good governance are solved than there will be no more problem in pakistan because v have all resources availabe here. Good governance and true democracy lies only with public voice. so sleeping public must wake up at right time otherwise KAHEN DER NA HO JAI.
regrds
Old Sunday, May 17, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

dr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the roughdr.atifrana is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engr.Aftab
@atif and all who have disscused the topic
dear bro here the question was whether the pakistan is failed state or not????????? so surely dear it is not a failed one...failed state is something else my dear, u have mentioned the present problems of pakistan and on that i am agree with you...you have mentioned that v are rich in resources so obviously v are..if v utilize all our resources accordingly than i would say with confidence that pakistan will b no less than east asian countries in development and in economy........wotever my friends and u have disscussed
i am agree with many of you...PRESENT SITUATION DISCUSSED BY U IS ONLY BECAUSE OF LACK OF GOOD GOVERNANCE..so i would say that if the problem of true democracy and good governance are solved than there will be no more problem in pakistan because v have all resources availabe here. Good governance and true democracy lies only with public voice. so sleeping public must wake up at right time otherwise KAHEN DER NA HO JAI.
regrds
Dear, I dont understand what u are trying to convince me.I have the same opinion as of Adil meman and zaheer.I just second their opinion.It seems that you too belong to our party.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dr.atifrana For This Useful Post:
Engr.Aftab (Monday, May 18, 2009), zaheer baloch (Monday, May 18, 2009)
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

Engr.Aftab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.atifrana
Dear, I dont understand what u are trying to convince me.I have the same opinion as of Adil meman and zaheer.I just second their opinion.It seems that you too belong to our party.
dear i am impartial and wotever i percieved just put that im my words . i have already send many post in this thread so if u want to go in detail of my ideas than plz go through the post numbers 11,15,18,25,30 and in last post 54 which u have reffered just now.
regards
dr.atifrana (Monday, May 18, 2009)
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil Memon
Excuse me Mr. Islah G! Do you mean to say I am being short-tempered? Unless you explain it to the otherwise, I take those comments directed towards me which I do not appreciate.

I have not shown any loss of temper. And I hope you know what it means!
@ Adil

By this post u proved urself that u r short-temper.This is a discussion forum and every one has the right to defend his/her views.If u want to discuss some thing in order to reach to the conclusion of a topic u must have tolerate the ideas and criticism of other people.It is not necessary that every one speak ur language and ur mind.
If in ur view Pakistan is a develped and prosprouse country.May be u r not facing problems which the people of Swat,Bunair,Malakhand,Waziristan,Balochistan and the people of many other places in Pakistan faces.

thanx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nazlili21 For This Useful Post:
Islaw Khan (Tuesday, May 19, 2009), moonsalpha (Monday, May 18, 2009)
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

nazlili21 is on a distinguished road

@ Adil

i started this thread,and i started it on certain reasons.c pakistan was made and achieved by our forefather 4 all the muslims and for all Pakistani then it was and is the duty of Pakistan state and its leaders to keep all the people of Pakistan under one flag in harmony and peace.now in Pakistan every one is talking about regionalism and for thier own rights If u c u will find many people saying that they are and thier areas are deprived of basic rights.we c that decision making machinery of Pakistan is not so effective now adays and also 4m its very inception.the future of every state of the world now a days lies in democracy but the democarcy always remained failed here.
the thing which i want to make clear here is that if Pakistan shows good and effetive response to all these problems would compensate the futher disintegration and would save Pakistan from the leble of final failure .If Pakistan would not show good and effective response and would not opt for its own soveriegnty then it will move futher (KHUDA NA KHWASTA) towards its further disintegration and failure.
thanx
Old Monday, May 18, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

nazlili21:

After reading the first sentence of your first post, I am not interesting in reading you anymore. I am out of this discussion with you.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

PS: It is wrong to accuse someone of anything he's not guilty of. So when Mr. Islah G says I am short-tempered, I will naturally react.

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Old Monday, May 18, 2009

REEYAN is on a distinguished road
Smile Hope U Dont Mind

[B]To NAZLILI21

My dear friend I appreciate your comments on given to the national solidarity of Pakistan. On the contrary I m shocked to see your views about Mr. Adil memon. He is a senior member. In this regard, everyone of this form must respect such prominent members and keep their views under cogent restriction from passing immature remarks as NAZLILI (U) pointed out ADIL by calling SHORT_TEMPER. This is not valid in public platforms. My dear friend here in this forum we have come to learn and share our knowledge not to hit on individual character. Yes your right that every one has a right to express his/her views and opinion but before that, he/she must show tolerance and patience if any criticism would pour on anyone. No matter what individual expresses but his /her opinion has to be taken in positive sense and try to defend it with you beautiful words instead of saying bye as Adil did.. But u directly hit Adil which is humiliating way. As a common member of this forum I really do not like such behavior not only on ADIL but any one else also.
Beside, I want to request MR Adil Memon to give his views on the topic IS PAKISTAN FAILD STATE. In addition, do not take ISLAH G and NAZILLI words in heart. However, he needs to justify his stand with solid arguments.

DEAR friends, this is my own opinion to pacify the cold war between our beloved members,I hope u don’t mind it

Consequently, Nazili21, ur stand on Pakistan is quite strong. Wonderful keep it up.

. GOOD BLESS you
REGARDS
REEYAN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REEYAN For This Useful Post:
Adil Memon (Monday, May 18, 2009), nazlili21 (Thursday, May 21, 2009)