Monday, April 29, 2024
12:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, February 06, 2006

Yasir Hayat Khan is on a distinguished road
Arrow

The question is wrong.............
It should be,
Who do you think was not a corrupt leader?
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

@ Yasir,
& the answer of this question would be,
"for this category no 1 is qualified "
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default @Tropican

Assalam Alaikum,

Given that we have BHAGODA leaders from our country, who had nothing better to do than run away from its law and justice, yet people still manage to vote for them in their absence and most of all come out on the street to call them the patriot of all the patriots. In this time and situation, I never thought that someone in my lifetime would even DARE to question my loyalty to my country, call me hypocrite, and pose a question that what in world makes me patriot to my own country, where my forefathers took their first breath of freedom. Mr. Tropican, I always thought of u as some immature mate who is here to learn, unfortunately I was wrong, the impression that I have got from your last post that not only are u immature, but u are ignorant as well.

The kinds of people we lack in our country are those who are unable to understand the true meaning of the word mutual respect. Maybe that’s why we have people running around using klashinkov on each other, and later on questioning the loyalty of others to their country, even before attempting to reflect on themselves.

The faith to one’s country is like one’s faith to Allah, and this becomes more of a reality when all of us live in Islamic state. Where the Religion and state are embedded together. NA BURRA KAHO NA BURRA SUNO, unfortunately we are doing both.

Mr. Tropican I am not sure if this is some kind of job interview where you need my answer to make your own baseless conclusions. Neither is this any courtroom where I am required to answer your meaningless questions.

I think if u invest the same energy within your capacity to do something good for yourself or for your country, it would have been worthwhile, rather trying your very best to settle some unknown beef with me, which I don’t appreciate a bit.

I only engage myself in meaningful debates, where the desired outcome is positive, and try very best not to entangle myself from personal attacks and meaningless debates, JIN KA NA SAR HO NA TAANG.

I just like to say that before asking about my patriotism and services to my country, have u ever bothered to go to your local councilor, as to why the garbage at the end of your street is rotten before it gets picked up, did u ask him as to whether he has any plans to may be make new roads in your locality. Well if u are some rich spoiled brat, and u don’t face those difficulties as ordinary citizens do, then u should go and ask your CM or President, as to why I see reports of anonymous bodies found in gutter, why is it that there is sectarian violence in my city and no one is ever caught, where we managed to arrest the record number of western designated terrorits..well if u r not interested in that, than ask why is it that people are not getting the clean water to drink, or why is it that every time I get robbed, police takes their good time to come and take a report (that’s unless if they wanna take a report). Why is that we are still struggling to provide much needed health facilities and doctors to our masses, where they are needlessly dying because of lack of basic health care.

But then again, I may be correct in judging that u never had to deal with those thing as the elite class in our country only has to use their shiny foreign made MOBILE PHONES to get anything done in Pakistan. Therefore u keep wondering about the foreign policies, because u are ignorant of the interior policies that have been nothing but lip services, and it does not affect your kind.

Even there u are mistaken, because u ask me to answer your concerns where u have already answered your concerns, by admitting that foreign policy of this country has never changed in 58 yrs. Same goes for the leaders who are either general, beaurucrats, or feudals. Even then it’s the same families with different faces.

Therefore all these people whose MAMA CHACHA were once our impotent rulers will do nothing but to follow their legacy, and first think of the benefits that they get along their foreign masters, before thinking of us DEHAATIS who make a good number of the population of our country.

I will still say that there may have been instances where leaders may have done some good for our country by listening to their ZAMEER KI AWAAZ in their spare time, but all at the end are selfish impotent Pakistanis, and u still dare to question my loyalty to my country.

Let me ask u this than, WHAT IN EARTH MAKES U SO PATRIOTIC?

What makes me so patriotic for my country is the very thought to leave whatever comfort I have of my home, to do something better for my country. But before achieving that, one has to mature his inner self and will be able to support themselves and their family through hard work, before embarking on such mission as that takes a lot of vigor. Alhamdulillah, I like to relate to you loud and clear that I don’t only pay lip service, I have refused to take a single penny from my parents since I was 15 and work very hard to establish myself, before I even thought to do something better for my country, so I don’t end up becoming BOJH rather than RAAHAT for people.

Thanks, and have good life, wherever it may take you, and this will be the last of our meaningless encounter that u so desperately wanted to have.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Monday, February 06, 2006 at 08:53 AM.

tropican is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babban Miyan Ding Dong

The faith to one’s country is like one’s faith to Allah
What would you do when our national interest ever collides with teachings of Allah?If you go for any one option, then it means that your above statement is false and if you say that you choose both, then you are insulated from reality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babban Miyan Ding Dong

Well if u are some rich spoiled brat(...)
How can a person like you boast about mutual respect when you yourself don't hesitate in the least to use offensive language? I never used any offensive language against you or anyone else on this forum! Why should I be called names?!
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Brother Tropican, I am feeling a great pleasure to write you here again. Circumstances are getting worse and unfortunately sense of responsibility exhorts me to step in and clean the mess.

Brother please answer a question that if you've ever found anyone's post here, esp. Babban's - that you feel is out of the moral standards. Pre-empting you, I don't think that you can find any post. I personally believe he is too cool to react to some minute issue. You need to understand the compelling reasons that elicited such kind of words for you.

Aslo, I am trying to recall my last post in which I politely asked you to stop the mess - but you obdurately followed your course and went on bugging him.

This forum gives everyone the rights to share or conceal his/her views. If Babban doesn't like any leader, doesn't agree to name the most corrupt leader, doesn't like the foreign policy, criticizes the present government and still calls himself a patriot - that should not trouble you or me so much that we persistently badger him for an answer. Besides, I think the touchtone you established for determining someone's spirit of patriotism is not a quality one.

This post is not to be taken as an offence. It's just an impotent martial law trying to control the situation.

So you guys, have a chill pill again... and have fun as well

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Closed Thread