Sunday, April 28, 2024
06:27 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: why not new provinces ? ? ?
it is not right time for this decission. 22 42.31%
people are not still able to handle their own new provinces. 10 19.23%
the vote bank of one holding party of punjab will be divided. 9 17.31%
they have no right for new provinces. 4 7.69%
budget problem. 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 26, 2009

zainabro is on a distinguished road

We Have Now Been The Slaves Of Imf And World Bank,we Have Not Sufficent Money To Fed New Province.

RedBone is an unknown quantity at this point

@ Waseem Gurmani : Dear Waseem, you have a concern that why did not / do not I suggest merging of provinces so that national exchequer could be saved. In reply to this, I would say that, I have rose this issue in Dawn by writing to the editor. Moreover, I do not have any administrative post, therefore, I can not do anything other than discussing on this forum and writing to good newspapers. Moreover, I must thank to Lord Avalon who has successfully understood the essence of my argument, and therefore, I would recommend you to read his post before arguing.

@ Aurkin, I respect your disagreement. But your disagreement would not change the ground realities.

@ Lord Avalon : Dear sir, I am thankful to you for first understanding and then supporting my point of view. In fact you filled what gap my post left.

Regards

shah110 is on a distinguished road

If it is the point that Punjab is the larger province area and population wise, and there are administrative problems to handle this one then I think Balochistan is the Largest Province of Pakistan Area wise and there are also acute adminitrative problems lying. Shouldn't these be addressed first as this province is lagging behind the rest of the provinces. If you agree to this then how would you responce if I say that Balochistan should be divided into further provinces to reduce administrative problem, to make this part of pakistan more wealthy and developed.

Would it be a right choice to divide blochistan into more provinces?

The answer is no.

Why not?

Because this is not a solution of the problem mentioned above.

The solution lies in diminishing the problem which causes the maladministration.

isn't so?
Old Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ghallu is on a distinguished road
Default why not?

salam to all

dear brothers and sisters

tehsil must be abolished due to fund problem,distrct must be induldge into divisions and divisions must be finished to strengthen the province.and instead of creating new provinces these four must be ammended into one unit pakistan.if u dont annoyed why just divisions of countries and continents.world is the global village and there must be one central government of america or china by these acts

all money spended on budgets of MPAs MNAs ,ministers,governers,primi ministers will be saved for the benificiall use of huminity.

why not this???

yes not

b coz

not possible to administer thw whole wolrd so its divided into continents and continents into countries,countries into proinces,and large provinces into many number of new provinces

so dont feel shy for the divission of large provinces

otherwise people of southern punjab sindh sarhad and baluchishtan knows how to get their right through peace full means

peole are ready for movement from 14th august

one must avoid from the 16th march like decissions.

thanks to all

reply on my comments

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Cool

you know what a new province means........new provincial government,ministers every thing brand new....These polititicians just want to fill there pockets by Getting more ministries and more Authorities....I condemn it,totally disagree.........

Last edited by Last Island; Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 11:57 AM.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default new province...

hi
em 4rm multan,,it z situated in south punjab,i knw better the deprivation
of ths area.we ppl have 2 go to lhr 4 our ordinary works,...our educated youth
lyk doctors&engineers wana 2 do job in lhr or in isb...u knw why??????cz
ths area does nt provid thm money..ppl r poor enough.u cnt see doubl storeies
houses in muzaffargarh,seetpur, D.G KHan,etc,..no remakabl educatin institution except Nishter Medical Clleg or BZU MULtan....i ve also done my prep 4 css 4rm OFFICERS ACADEMY lhr.thts too much expensive..i think v
shuld nt make ths issue controversial,,,saraki provinc z nw the need of the hour...regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maha Khan For This Useful Post:
Ghallu (Thursday, August 05, 2010), hamarapakistan (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Saqib Ghouri (Tuesday, July 28, 2009)
Banned

FAKHAR JAHAN is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Siraikistan should not be a sparate province because due to illiteracy the people will be governed by the semi literate bureaucrates coming through quota of new province of the southern punjab and this will create problems for good governance. In united punjab the people from upper punjab are well educated and they are ruling the people of south punjab very effectively. Unless the people of south punjab are educated enogh to handle their affairs on their own new province will be a problem instead of solution.
39th CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 Merit 5

Asifr is on a distinguished road

The creation of new provinces is a constitutional and legitimate right as enshrined in the 1973 Constitution of Pakistan. Srikistan has become a buzz word and it is being exploited by the native politicians. Though poverty persists and there are rare good health and educational facilities in southern Punjab yet the creation of new province cannot solve this problem alone. It is a matter of poor governance, and only good governance can ameliorate the grudges of those living in southern Punjab. Therefore, i have follwoing reservations over the creation of new provinces.
  • Who will guarantee that the poor will get their share after the creation of new provinces?
  • Who will ensure that there will be better educational and health facilities, and improved infrastructure?
  • Who will hold the onus to shrug off the rampant feudal system in the new province? These feudals?
  • Why should the simpletons believe that the political leaders will safeguard their interests?
  • Presently, most MNAs from southern Punjab are in the PPP federal cabinet. Then why do they not take substantial measures to eradicate the said grievances?
  • Why do PPP MNAs and ministers from southern Punjab not push their own federal govt. to allocate more funds to health, education, infrastructure?
  • People are being befooled at the pretext of new province. If political leaders were capable, they would have delivered upto the expectations of their mandate. But now they are playing a dirty game by raising this issue as a poltical move. They are only eying on becoming the CM and MPAs of the new province.
  • We need good governance rather than new provinces. Even after the creation of new provinces, the said grievances will persist because political leaders from southern Punjab have been too competant and capable to deliver. They are merely raising hue and cry for their personal interests not for the sake of their people.
  • There are many countries in the world with over four dozen of federal units but they suffer extremely from bad governance, and there are many other instances in the world where a state comprises of merely half a dozen of federal units and have good governance there.
Division of a state into smaller cannot ensure prosperity, progress and stability except good governance. Hence, in our country we need to strengthen our democratic instituttions and empower judiciary for a better and prosperous Pakistan. Addressing the problems and extending relief at the grass root level will only mitigate the grievances of poor Pakistanis.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default saraikistan

hi
ppl of south punjab r uneducated,it doesnt mean tht upper pujab ppl r
"highly qualified" the prob z the distribution of wealth,,,pujab z nt jus"
"lhr"or pindi"...in lhr thr r many sariki doc&eng,why thy dnt wana to return
2 thr nativ cities??cz of money,,,institutions+bettr jobs shuld also provid thm
in south punjab...
plz visit south punjab thn pass ur comments abt the" good governance".
The Following User Says Thank You to Maha Khan For This Useful Post:
Ghallu (Thursday, August 05, 2010)

Saqib Ghouri is on a distinguished road
Default New Province Of Siriki

Salam,

I think big Provinces should be divided into their sub provinces, and as wel as sirki Province, its had been already committed by the Governement of Pakistan to the 5th nawab Mr. Nawab Sadiq Khan Abbasi , that the Bahawalpur will have an idividual status, and it will reform as Province, but Mr. Yahah Khan , the ex-Cheif Marshal, neglect that aggrement, and introcudce LFO. and if anybody have a chance to visit southern Punjab, you 'll never see any industry over there, but only the lots of MADARSAS, so we should try to keep this issue on positive and also give some suggestion, how we can make it on better way, our suggestion will make us able to understand the things, and be aware, there should be a strong oposition you should have to face ahead, so be ready for that. TC ....
Regards,
Saqib Ghouri Khanzada