Sunday, April 28, 2024
04:41 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: why not new provinces ? ? ?
it is not right time for this decission. 22 42.31%
people are not still able to handle their own new provinces. 10 19.23%
the vote bank of one holding party of punjab will be divided. 9 17.31%
they have no right for new provinces. 4 7.69%
budget problem. 7 13.46%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Waseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the roughWaseemtabish is a jewel in the rough

As per my poor info our country is facing many problems since it's birth, for facing & solving the problems "Awami" Government need time.< if it is given by Gen.s> every problem should be solved if democrtic do its work fairly. I am not in favour of seperation but fundamemtals facilities should be provide in this area.
Old Monday, August 10, 2009

Ghallu is on a distinguished road
Default thanks but plz

thanks to all participents but any one who can conclude all discussion plz?

zainabro is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up To All

IN MY OPINION ,WE CAN CONCLUDE THAT THIS IN NOT THE PROPER TIME TO MAKE THE NEW PROVINCES BECAUSE PAKISTAN HAS BECOME POOR TO A FAULT.......

Mr.Nationalist will become famous soon enough
Default I don't agree...

As the voting graph shows that most of the people have argued that it is not the proper time for making new province. Then what is the right time?
Dears i totally disagree with that. in my opinion now or never. Only this is the right time that all the province should be given their rights. Because we are enjoying a democratic government (ppl elected parliament) after a decade of dictatorship. So why should we wait for an other military coup. Would we be able to raise voice for our rights against a dictator? i think it is the right time. if a dictator comes, he will bring forth other complicated issues like(Musharraf, and Zia) so it will be better to solve our greivnces and dispute at this time.( Because Democracy in Pakistan.........Kal ho na ho)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Nationalist For This Useful Post:
Ghallu (Thursday, August 05, 2010)

sundas is on a distinguished road

MR. NATIONALIST are we enjoying democratic government? sirf moun se bolny se koi b govt democratic nahi ho jati.kuch nazar b to aye
Old Thursday, August 13, 2009

zainabro is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb to mr nationalist

even i dont agree with u ...u r saying "v r having democratic govt" ..... the line seems to be rubbish.
what i meant to say about time is fully logical.
a new province will want new offices,houses,and apart from these,a huge chunk of money is required!and we lack that money....our buget is in deficit..we have not sufficent money to handle the problems which we are facing now a days....and creation of new province will prove to be a huge disaster.
Old Thursday, August 13, 2009

Big Bang is on a distinguished road
Default Why new Provinces??

It is a fact that regional re-distribution of Pakistan is ultimate and essential. As the question of creation of new province is concerned we must have a clear and rational reasons for that. A some sort of self-questioning is required. creation of new province will solve what sort of our problem ,bound issues or unbound problems, administrative, social, political ,economic etc?
What are its immediate and long term effects?
what are its side-effects on Pakistan as whole?
In short a complete road map is necessary for this triumph step.

I also completely agree with @Raaz

As matter of money is concerned this excuse was also common during separation of Pakistan. They also claim that Pakistan will fall soon due to dismal economic situation. funding or poor budget is not the issue but the issue is the absence of critical minority in grieved areas especially southern Punjab and Baluchistan. Newly born state was also poor in economics but was rich in human and skill wealth . They have genuine and sincere leaderships. creating new federating units is not dangerous but to handover the fate of many million people to cruel,in-competent,selfish and feudalistic mentality is real problem.Toyn B.,great historian, has said that ' Change become inevitable if a critical minority develops in a society,a nation and a state' critical minority,a small group of highly motivated and inspirational personality with strong character and dedication to their purpose. In recent struggle for judiciary , i believe, outcome would be different if it wasn't led by people like Aitzaz Ahsan, Ali ahmad kurd, Tariq Mehmood etc.
Old Monday, August 17, 2009

sundas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainabro
even i dont agree with u ...u r saying "v r having democratic govt" ..... the line seems to be rubbish.
what i meant to say about time is fully logical.
a new province will want new offices,houses,and apart from these,a huge chunk of money is required!and we lack that money....our buget is in deficit..we have not sufficent money to handle the problems which we are facing now a days....and creation of new province will prove to be a huge disaster.
i totally agree with u? yes new province can provide oppertunities to our people but from where we vl get money for it. govt cannot even met the expenses of 4 provinces then how our so called democratic govt vl manage the budget
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 107

SAJID A.BALOCH is on a distinguished road

Making new provinces will be helpful for the cause of national integration. It will pacify the aggrieved parties in the country and ensure distribution of resources on the right basis.
So far as problems-newly-made-provinces-will-be-facing are concerned, they will be dealt with their own resources...
Moreover, in case of any fiasco to the new federating units, central govt and other provinces are there to help them out...
Even then, the status quo of Pakistan does not favour that...so it would be the right step sometime in future!

Mr.Nationalist will become famous soon enough
Default To Zainabro!!

My dear u argued that it will be difficult to handle the new province and that we are out of resources so making of new province will not be in the best interest of Pakistan.
Dear every new state and Province have to face such difficulties. When pakistan came into existence it also faced economical, financial and other serious problems but it was only the true spirit of its decendants which made it possible and showed that we can handle our new state. So i think we must not worry about these problems. as brother Sajid have told that such problems will be dealt with the resources and people of that province. Moreover Other provinces are also there to help. so that might not be a good excuse.

Regards