Saturday, May 11, 2024
01:52 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Sabah Hunzai is on a distinguished road
Default future of Pakistan

Nice debate,
should I dare to extract few questions out of sheer frustrations which you shared in this thread.

No matter whether we are under miltary rule or civilian (so called Democracy), the important thing is deliverance of Good Governance.
Good Governance just reflect over these questions, rather areas.

National Interest, what is in the priority list of ruling government in her foreign policy regarding National Interst?

what measures are government taking to tackle the imediate need of the People of Pakistan?

Do you see any viable solution for the burning issues of the country and a futuristic vision I mean a raod map for the future of Pakistan.

these questions and many others prove the efficiency and inefficiency of ruling govt.
Abdullah Nayyar (Thursday, November 05, 2009)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

well one thing is for sure ,media itself does not have the courage to be so bold and powerful to stand in front of govt
probably isi or army or .... are asking them to do so
military coup ,i don't think so is coming and is not good at the moment
yes good governance is necessary but good leaders who have political acumen are deficient.
remove the whole generation of politics,then we can have good governance
look at the role of governor of n.w.f.p
army itself is not bad,i love army its not army,its one individual at the top who has done damage.
i love my army and ISI ,these are two names that come to mind when i see conspiracies and intrigues of usa, uk, india, israel failed and dealt with iron hand,saving country against internal threats.hats off to their role
for good governance we have to be a nation first, then we have leaders from that nation, who work for this nation, only for its survival, development, prosperity and progress
i wish to see my country progress
once again on media's role media is doing fine job except some events or approaches
media only comes to the front when it is backed by establishment
42nd CTP (PAS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 130

Silent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of lightSilent.Volcano is a glorious beacon of light

i agree,wats good in our country is because of ISI.that is why america and india is after our ISI.and our MR.PRESIDENT left no stones unturned in agreeing to the policies of US.he made a lot of blunders like india in friends of pakistan,kashmiri terrorists r threat to us not india,weakness in addressing keryy-lugar bill n all that,corruption cases,we will not attack india first n all that stuff.can we afford further blunders in the present situation?

mr president shud have started counting days after that NRO drama lately.

well army would not take over the govt.because army has a lot of things to do.and if army comes in this situation than it will weaken its role in operations.kiani is a smart general he would not jump in this politics stuff.though he would play role in displacing the president.but i believe next president would be democaratic.

media shud play its role in strengthening the country's institutions
hats off to kamran khan's role in raising the questions about corruptions in PIA and steel mills.dont know about the further enquiries.
similary,in addition to media we need a strong establisment also.

strong will of the people to work for the country not for themselves.selfishness shud be sidelined.
Old Thursday, November 05, 2009

mangat1 has a spectacular aura aboutmangat1 has a spectacular aura about

Im not being personal with anybody janab, that was just like an eye for an eye... any ways I quit....... u ppl carry on...tc
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice
Default media vs media

media people are blaming each other,one saying other the puppet of ISI
the other saying the one a pawn of aiwan-e-sadar
media members battle against each other while politicians watch
capital talk of 5 11 09 hamid mir ,ansar abbasi ,nazeer naji debating
what is this IGI issue of isis and govt?
whats its history or background?
what is the website manipulating ppp ?
zardari in trouble
capital talk is a must watch tonight ,.watch repeat telecast.

Default self-accountability of media

media,private channels have decide to do self accountability
they will not show dead bodies,no direct coverage of scenes containing blood,a little late presentation with cutting of bloody scenes,scenes containing voilence and check the credibility and detail of their news