Friday, May 03, 2024
04:29 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 06, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough
Default Gazwa e Hind!! is it a fact??

Hi all

Recently one of my friends forced m 2 watch zaid hamid'z wake up lahore. i had heard abt da gentelman fr quite some time but never listened to.

Im nt askin u 2 comment over zaida hamid coz tht s too controversial an issue nd i dun want any further division of our educated youth. I just want 2 knw tht dey claim a set of 5 hadiths regarding this gazwa hind tht near da doomsday the forces from pk reigon will rise n 1st defeat indian forces n den move 2 ME fr final battle against dajjal.
I just want u ppl 2 confirm the authenticity of these hadiths. Coz i myself has little knowledge of it. Are these included in the set of 7 authentic hadiths books or nt?

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Khanabadosh is an unknown quantity at this point

under the lights of certain hadiths, decisive fight with dajjal is, however, inevitable. but what do you exactly mean by pk region?

“And among men there is one who selleth his self (soul) seeking the pleasure of God; and verily, God is affectionate unto His (faithful) servants.” 2:207
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

• Reported by Hazrat Anasra that The Holy Prophetsaw said that a group will fight in India. They will be with The Mahdi whose name will be Ahmad ( Bukhari has narrated it in his history).
  • Holy Prophet (saw) has said that there will be two parties in my People whom Allah has saved from fire one of them will fight in India and the other party will be with Isa bin Maryam (as) Musnad Ahmad bin Humbal vol 5 Page 78 and Nasai Vol 2 Page 52 Bab Ghazwatul Hind)
  • The Holy Prophet (saw) has said that People will rise from the east who would inform about the place of Mahdi who would be their leader that is to say that they will support him and will assist him in his task”
  • Abu Hurayrah (RA) said, "The Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) promised us the conquest of India. If I was to come across that I will spend my soul and wealth. If I am killed then I am among the best of martyrs. And if I return then I am Abu Hurayrah (RA) the freed." (Nasai & also mentioned in Ahmed & Hakim.).
حدثني ‏ ‏محمد بن إسمعيل بن إبراهيم ‏ ‏قال حدثنا ‏ ‏يزيد ‏ ‏قال أنبأنا ‏ ‏هشيم ‏ ‏قال حدثنا ‏ ‏سيار أبو الحكم ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏جبر بن عبيدة ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ ‏قال
‏وعدنا رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏غزوة ‏ ‏الهند ‏ ‏فإن أدركتها أنفق فيها نفسي ومالي وإن قتلت كنت أفضل الشهداء وإن رجعت فأنا ‏ ‏أبو هريرة ‏ ‏المحرر ‏

• Thawban (RA) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "Two groups of my Ummah Allah has protected from the Hellfire: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with 'Eessa son of Maryam (AS)" (Nasai & also mentioned in Ahmed &

أخبرني ‏ ‏محمد بن عبد الله بن عبد الرحيم ‏ ‏قال حدثنا ‏ ‏أسد بن موسى ‏ ‏قال حدثنا ‏ ‏بقية ‏ ‏قال حدثني ‏ ‏أبو بكر الزبيدي ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏أخيه ‏ ‏محمد بن الوليد ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏لقمان بن عامر ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏عبد الأعلى بن عدي البهراني ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏ثوبان مولى رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال ‏
‏قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏عصابتان ‏ ‏من أمتي ‏ ‏أحرزهما ‏ ‏الله من النار ‏ ‏عصابة ‏ ‏تغزو ‏ ‏الهند ‏ ‏وعصابة ‏ ‏تكون مع ‏ ‏عيسى ابن مريم ‏ ‏عليهما السلام ‏

Sunan Nisai, Hadith no. 3124
Chapter: Jihad
Sub-heading: Ghazwatul-Hind
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

i mean tht they proclaim tht there will be a force of mujhadeen rising from subcontinent(indo pak ) reigon 2 b precise.
anyhow my main concern is the authentication of these typical Hadiths. I knw there are hadiths regarding this but i wud like 2 knw status of these 5.

http://www.ghazwatulhind.com/

The refrence is given below on this page but due 2 my lack of familiarization with the subject(regarding the method of authentication of a hadith) im unable 2 still be sure abt these.

@ Last Island
Thnx Sis. i was bit late 2 spot ur post. Anyhow can u plz check the refrences sited on above link too

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
Closed Thread