Monday, April 29, 2024
01:47 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, January 29, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

@S Ranjha
here is an absolute accord.we need three impetuses Positive Self confidence,Optimisn and an Alive Conscienc.......
the pressure from the otside(international disliking for us at the moment etc.) n the mis trust(questioning the very existence f the country etc.) inside is destrouying us.
Old Sunday, January 31, 2010

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

I am back after my exams

Gettin back to the point

First of all i never said that Philosophers brought the revolution , i simply said that they were the catalysts perhaps u dint have enough time to read between the lines to realize what i was saying. Sorry to say in Pakistan no such catalyst is available right now. everyone is on his/her own bandwagon. when people are divided, its really very little hope left in the *real world*. A writer can never bring change,philosophers create work which is then interpreted by the people in different capacities and then those people together with the work of that writer,philosopher whoever change the world around themselves.. That is how positive revolutions take place. Not when everyone wants to become a leader and no one cares about changing themselves first before changing the system.

Second, I myself am not a fan of revolutions as in my opinion they create new masters by replacing old ones but i just gave that example to showcase the power of words and wat kind of impact they can have. Can u imagine french and American revolutions without Rousseau's and Voltaire's work. Can u imagine Russian revolution without the power of Rasputin and Petrotov? Can you c Nazis coming to power *without* Hitler's Mien Kemp? Can you see Pakistan coming to being without the the strength of Iqbal and Jinnah's work? No revolution is possible without oration and philosophical work as both of these things give a direction to both the leaders and followers who bring about that revolution. Hope I made that point clear.Nobody *predicts* revolutions.they just happen ,like a force of nature. But You cannot neglect the significance of patriotic leaders and the intellectual community in those efforts. Well u can if u wish to.I dont care.

Coming to your last point,

Who will brought this revolution?? Army? Govt? Politicians? Not at all. Its You. Instead of waiting Sir Siyed, Jinnah and Iqbal to reborn Why dont you and me become these characters of our time.

Ok will you please locate where did i mention in my post that i wanted Jinnah or Iqbal to get rebirth? I guess you are smart enough to realize that I was talking about their works and *not* their bodies and physical beings. But as your post indicates that you could not grasp that "oh-so-hard" to understand point. I will reflect further on it.I do not want their bodies to be exhumed . I want their works to be followed because only those works can give us some sort of direction in today's fiasco ridden society. And please now don't say that the works of dead people cannot do any good. If one's works could die with his death, we would'nt be where we are today.Would we?... Ok tell me where would be U.S.'s quantum energy project and atom bomb project and nuclear proliferation project once they stopped working on it after the death of Einstein? Didn't revolutions took place in various countries of the world based on Marx and Engels ideologies long after their death? In my opinion, the only savior of Pakistan is Iqbal's lesson of self-esteem,chivalry and independence and Jinnah's advice of Unity,Faith and discipline.

And I will state again

* I do not wish to be a leader, I am better in the state of a follower because I follow the lead of best of the best people in the world(Hazrat Muhammad_PBUH,Saladin,Hazrat Imam HussainA.S.,Jinnah and Iqbal)I just want to work best in my capacities to serve my people"

After all even leaders didn't know that they were going to be leaders

Again,Let realism prevail.
New Student (Sunday, January 31, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

Since this thread is about future, so I am adding some predictions by Naimat Ullah Shah Wali (R.A). These are some of his predictions in the book Qasida Naimat Ullah Shah Wali written in 542 Hijri. This book is translated by Hafiz Muhammad Sarwar Nizami in urdu in 1972. I am posting here its english translation (by unknown). However the translated compilation of original work in urdu is available on net, although I couldnt found that but you can search it.

140. There will be a war for 4 years on Western continent (Europe). Aleph (inglistan i.e. England) will cunningly win the war against Geem (Germany).47
141. This will be the first Great War. Mass murder will take place. 10.3million lives will be lost.
142. They will reach a truce agreement but this truce will not be a permanent one.
143. Both the parties will silently manufacture weapons. That is Geem (Germany) and Aleph (England) will prepare for war.
144. When Japan will fight against China, Christians will fight with each other.
145. His first attack will be on France. British and Italians will also be in the state of war.
p-39
146. Thus the Second Great war will start after 21 years. This will be fierce and aggressive than the first war. 48
147. Indians will also aid in this war. They will be unaware of the fact that this aid will be useless.
148. Weapons equal to the effect of lightening and of mass destructions will be manufactured by the famous scientists of that era.
149. O the one who is addressed, if you are living in the east you’ll hear the talk of the west.49 The voices from the unseen places will be heard.
150. Both the Alephs (Inglistan and America), Russia and China will join hands together and will attack Aleph (Italia), Geem (Germany) and Second Geem (Japan).50
151. This war will continue for about 6 years. Will be bitter than the salty water and will be like a jungle crowded with wild beasts.
152. After that Christians will leave India. But before doing so, they will sow the seeds of wickedness (malice).

153. When this good news will spread, people from different places will get together at Bab-e-Aali.
154. India will be divided into two parts. Sadness and Sorrow will result from the cunning and deceit.52
155. Kings without crown will rule Indo-pak.53 They will issue orders without knowledge. Statements will be ambiguous.
156. (Officials) will show laziness after taking bribes, they will knowingly ignore the issues. Will change the king’s orders.
157. Knowledgeable people will mourn and the wise will mourn over the knowledge and wisdom they have. Fools will be naked, busy dancing and listening songs.
158. Kind hearts will turn cold and respect will turn into boldness. All this will occur because of the evil of that time.
159. They will commit the crime of incest. Sister with brother, boy with his mother and father with his daughter.
p-41
160. Sarkar Muhammad S.a.w’s nation will commit such criminal and disgusting acts.
161. Evil and bad acts will spread everywhere. Even mother will cheat his daughter.
162. Those misled Muftis (clerics) will issue baseless decrees. Will try to twist the orders of Sharia (Islamic law)
163. Sinners will become the elders of their nation. So its house of wise will be deserted.
164. People in cities and in mountains, will fearlessly consume drinks in summer and will take drugs.
165. Like a candle, the orders of Islam will meltdown and vanish. Person with knowledge will be considered foolish and the people without knowledge will be revered.
166. Those scholars of the earth will be arrogant (proud). They will decorate their unclean face with high turbans.54
p-42
167. Will decorate them by wearing high turbans and fancy robes. This is equal to hiding the golden calf of Samir the magician under their clothing. 55
168. Muslims, in their weakness, will find reasons and logics for their wrong behaviors.
169. Will forget what is halal and what is haram.56 Because of kidnappings and rapes, women loose their dignity and respect.
170. Hatred will appear; women will be without veil, will look innocent but in reality, are prostitutes.
171. Some people will sell their daughters and act as pimps. Base and mean people will have attire of honored and pure ones.
172. Some people will not have any shame or respect for privacy. Mothers will compare themselves with their daughters.
173. Deniers will suggest Islam to Muslims. Stopping them from performing pilgrimage and stopping them to say their daily prayers.
p-43
174. In India, like Satan, a man from Turkish lineage will tell big lies.
175. Judges will be at the height of foolishness; scholars with great knowledge will take bribes.
176. Good advices will vanish, and you’ll see that Governments will be formed through deceit and through lies.
177. Hypocrisy will spread in the east and in the west, in all four directions. Common people will accept the widespread evil and sins.
178. You’ll not see anyone defending the truth. They will honor the thieves and robbers.
179. Lies, hypocrisy, backbiting and all other sins will spread everywhere. Murders, adultery and homosexuality will spread at many places.
180. Sheikhs (teachers) will give satanic suggestions. They will sit in their homes with their lovers.
p-44
181. Pious will obey Satan; scholars will be the enemies of God. Worshippers will forsake worship and saints will be hypocrites.
182. The customs and rituals of the Christians57 will be adopted everywhere. Innovations (in religion and traditions) will spread. Sunnah of the Prophet (the way of the Prophet) will disappear.
183. If you give few coins of silver to a judge, he will change his decision like the dog of a hunter.
184. A group will take interest over the loans. May God damn such people, sitting on an enormous wealth.
185. Muslims will be ignoring their prayers. Will be the prisoners in the world of lust. This will happen in the world.
186. Fasting, prayers and obedience will disappear suddenly. Zikr and religious chants will be hypocritical.
187. Fondness of Prayers, fasting, Hajj, and Charity will decrease. Feel like a burden to their hearts.
p-45
188. Suddenly Muslims will hear a noise.58 They will fight fearlessly with the deniers.
189. Sword of success in hands, they will fight with the enemy until they win by the grace of Allah.
190. Hellish people will run away from the heart of Punjab (Khem Karan). Muslims will control the city.
191. All the deniers will reach an agreement of unity and they will defeat the Muslims by force.59
192. Hindu Banya60 (money-Lender) will be the flag-bearer of India. Denier will pass away in his state of denial.
193. After the war of 17 days, after many sacrifices and fighting, the Ghazis will be successful.61
194. At the time of anxiety and depression, Allah will be merciful towards Muslims
p-46
195. Muslims will force the leader to step down, after that Muslims will face a degrading defeat.62
196. With great sadness, I am advising you to refrain from the ways of the priests.
197. A great wrath will come upon those who deserve the punishment. Finally Allah will order a great punishment.
198. Muslims will loose their lives; loose their strength, through the hands of a Hindu nation carrying weapons.63
199. Eastern Part will be destroyed through the deception of the wicked. Western part will mourn over these cruel actions.
200. Lives of Muslims will be cheaper than property and the blood of Muslims will run like a deep ocean.
201. A big city will become a great slaughterhouse. Like Karbala, every house will experience great suffering.64
202. The leader of Muslims will be the friend of the enemy.65 He will help them by keeping his promise.
203. The one whose name’s first letter is ‘Ga’ and this name will have 6 letters; will surely be a victor through the cunning and wickedness.66
204. This incident will happen in between the two Eid festivals when the Sun will be at 50 degree and moon will be traveling through Sharteen. At that time, Hindu will win over the bad men.67
205. Muslims will acquire weapons in the month of Muharram. They will take bold steps then.68
206. After that a revolt will appear in India. Chaos will spread in the land of deniers.
207. Idol-worshippers will then be cruel towards the Muslims. Muslims will stay patient in front of Hindu wrath and anger.
208. Muslims of western part will be blessed by God’s mercy and there will appear serious people.
209. Help will come from the Northeast part to pave the way for victory.
210. An army of warriors well versed with weaponry will come and add a great strength to Muslims.
211. Turkish, Arabs, Iranians and people of Middle East will come fast with the intentions to help.
212. People from mountains and forests will come too. A flood of fire in all directions.
213. Chitral69, Nanga Parbat70, Gilgat71 near china, and Tibet72 will become the war ground.
214. Turkish, Chinese and Iranians will unite together and they will conquer India.73
215. Like an army of ants, they will conquer India in no time. I sware by the Almighty Allah that Muslim nation will be the victor.
216. People of Kabul will come out to fight the deniers. The deniers will try to present excuses.
217. The earth will shake by the march of the Ghazis of Sarhad. To reach their goal, they will come fast.
p-49
218. The common people and the officials will get together. In his work, there will be hundred kinds of sorrows.74
219. This event will take place after the Eid Qurban and before the Eid-ul-Fitr’s prayers. They will acquire back the lost territory, which will be occupied by the enemy.
220. 3 times, the river of Attock will run with the blood of the deniers.
221. Punjab, City of Lahore, State of Kashmir, Do-Aab (Ganga-Jamna rivers), city of Bijnor, will be captured by the Muslims.
222. Beautiful girls and lovely sweethearts will be among the spoils of war for the Mujahids.
223. After this, the deniers will fully loose the war. The brave army will be happy and shall be victorious.
224. This battle will last for around 6 months. By the grace of Almighty God, Muslims will be the victors.
225. By the grace of God, Muslims will be very happy. Such will be shower of the blessings of God.
p-50
226. The people of bad intentions for faith and for the religion will have lost their lives. All the India will be cleansed from the Hindu rituals (traditions).
227. An earthquake like the quack of the judgment day will occur. This earthquake will be the wrath on Hind (India) and Sindh (a province of Pakistan).
228. Like India, the west too will have bad luck. The Third Great War will begin.
229. Out of Two Alephs (England and America), one Aleph will be destroyed. ‘Ra’ (Russia) will attack the Aleph of the west.
230. The defeated ‘Geem’ (Germany or Japan) will become equal to (or unite with) the ‘Ra’(Russia). Very dangerous, hellish weaponry of fire will be used.
231. ‘Ra’ (Russia) will be destroyed by the anger and wrath of ‘Seen’ (China). Russia will save itself from china by cunning tricks.
232. Aleph75 shall be destroyed to an extent that not a single dot of it will remain. Only its name and description will remain in the history books.
p-51
233. This is the divine punishment for them and they will be given the title of ‘criminals’. None will dare raise head like priests do.
234. These dishonest people ruined their lives. Finally they dwell in the hell.
235. Those secrets that I narrated, those pearls that have handed over, are like the divine certificates. I described them because Allah surely will help Muslims.
236. O the one being addressed, if you want Allah’s help then follow the sacred word and Allah’s friends.
237. Until the best year Approaches. Imam Mahdi r.a. The guided one will rise.
238. Suddenly, during the days of Hajj, Imam Mahdi r.a. Will appear. News of his appearance will spread in the world.
p-52
239. After that the Denier Anti-Christ (Dajjal) will appear from the city of Asfahan. Prophet Isa r.a. (Jesus/Yesu/Yeshua) will return to destroy the antichrist.
240. O Naimat Shah, Be silent! Don’t reveal the secrets of Allah. I am describing these events in the year

In the above stanzas you would see numbers appearing between the lines. These are footnotes in the original document.

Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to New Student For This Useful Post:
Black Avenger (Sunday, January 31, 2010), KAWISH (Monday, February 01, 2010)

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

yah i read these ones before....thanks fr sharing.May Allah bless u.
New Student (Sunday, January 31, 2010)