Wednesday, May 08, 2024
01:15 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 26, 2010

navera88 is on a distinguished road

We people have become mentaly corrupt. Same approach has succumbed us all. Change your mindset.
Old Friday, March 26, 2010

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

@navera88
That's true, very true indeed! That's what the discussion is all about...
I like your confidence... Keep it up.
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010

Braveheartkhilji is on a distinguished road
Wink Respected members thank you for your kind replies.

I got very good and afficient replies, which is very appreciable.

What i think is that all the steps described above may not be effective at once or the change which we are bringing forth could not be a minute change and it was not a minute change since then. As we have observed that is in our life while we were kids at school, in collage, University there is always people who does not work hard and still gets good grades. What laws does our country provide for stoping such instances. The case a gujjar DSP n the on other z now adayz on every channel, News paper and discussion. These are the protective agents our civil society, who beat up a guy because his son or brother has lost a simple race and scored more then him, so he shuld be punished cause his father/brother is DSP in police.

From where i am coming could be the backwardest, Darkest, uncivilized, uneducated, ignorent and blacksided end of the country where such happenings are ignored but such an event to take place in punjab could be the nightmare any body. The role of media is also not appreciated in our country cause there are families thousends of them, they dont have televisin sets at home and others who have a single one does not cope with the best channels but PTV, which is a govt channel. All i am sayin is the other private channels show whats happening here but most of the people of pakistan even does not know what ahd happend? And the broad cast of PTV is not sufficient as it will act what ever the rulling party/person suggests.

All the comments/suggestions are very appreciable

Specially

Wind

Azeegum

Navera88

anniya warraiech

Surmount

Arbab Danish

Sociologist. Pu

Zash

Hopefully i did not missed anybody but this z not the end of disccusion i still need suggestion, to bring about changes in ourselves then blame others.

REGARDS
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sabah Hunzai is on a distinguished road

"Pakistan hai,Chalt hai Yaar"

corruption mantra of pakistan, or I should rather say a common excuse to escape from a situation of injustice without realization. A social disease which badly affects the social conscience of people and devoid them from accountablity.
we can't change society without changing ourself. self realization comes from a sound education. Education, unfortunately in our country, is not oriented with ethical imperatives, it is rather a mean to acquire wealth or crafting people to enable them to earn wealth. ...A gift of capitalism...
we should bring change in our educational system by incorporating all those values which have direct bearing with social conscience.
Old Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Braveheartkhilji is on a distinguished road
Smile

Well said sabah and i totally agree wid the first step shuld b the change brought abt oneself and the very critical change is to make the education better. Education is the vary key for a nation to be on track to achieve glory, to grow up economically and Politically.

At least every pakistani shuld first give up the slogan of " Pakistan hai chalta ha" and bring abt changes in oneself to cure the aids of corruption from pakistan and to work hard in educating him/her self not fot the sake of earning money and getting jobs but for the betterment of our country.