Saturday, April 27, 2024
07:14 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 27, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Arbab.Danish will become famous soon enough

@xavier
as I mentioned in my very first post "Well whatever I say in next lines are not my thinking but it is what I perceive when the word Sind Card is used."

The same I will say again. I just wanted to tell what the meaning of Sind card is is. I did not say whether it should be used whether they do use, or is it effective or not. I dont want to comment on parties popularity or other such things. I just defined the term I was telling in what context Sindh card is used.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Yes Arbab Danish has defined the term well...

Dear fellows, i got a sense of gladness and relief by reading over the comments that there is greater hope for our better future, you people have great tendency for the cause of our country, Pakistan, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan..

Yes these political propogandists are just trying to use different cards, either its Sindh Card, Islam Card, Muhajir Card or Punjab card but they dont have even an iota of sensibility for the Pakistan Card and common/poor people are playing on their hands very well, consciousness is the need of day for every single citizen of our beloved land for saving the country from external and internal threats, and in my thinking 99% of this political lot is worst threat to the nation..
Arbab.Danish (Saturday, March 27, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Assalam-0-Alaikum,

Please read the analysis of Wassat Ullah Khan on this topic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/urdu/2009/12/post_547.html

regards,
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Saleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to beholdSaleeqa Batool is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabassum Shabbir Awan View Post
Yes Arbab Danish has defined the term well...

Dear fellows, i got a sense of gladness and relief by reading over the comments that there is greater hope for our better future, you people have great tendency for the cause of our country, Pakistan, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan..

Yes these political propogandists are just trying to use different cards, either its Sindh Card, Islam Card, Muhajir Card or Punjab card but they dont have even an iota of sensibility for the Pakistan Card and common/poor people are playing on their hands very well, consciousness is the need of day for every single citizen of our beloved land for saving the country from external and internal threats, and in my thinking 99% of this political lot is worst threat to the nation..
Brother with due respect i strongly disagree with you. politics is unquestionabely a game where the virtues of ethics and morality are raerly followed.However , name me a single country where politicions are angels?Our neighbor India ,the biggest democracy of the world, is a cllasic exmaple.Her politics has matured over the time but its political culture is not pretty much differnt from ours.Corruption is a rampant phenomon there and even convicted criminals have enjoyed high positions (lalu parshad and pholen devi).

Brother propoganda apart, i beiliev that our political leadership is much better than others.(i can prove it with facts and figures),For example Bureaucrtes are more than 99 pc corrupt ,right from a Naib Qasid to patwari and federal secretary.Lower judiciary is one of the most corrupt institution of this country.Ironically salary of judges have been increased sharply and now a newly inducted civil judge draws more than 70000 a month.An additional session judge draws more than 120000.Yet ,pls visit some session court and you will find that corruption is order of the day.I wont go in to details but if you are interested i can tell you complete details.As for as the higher judiciary is concerned , i can quote you a single example that one can verify from record.i have quoted it in other thread as well.MCB Bank sacked the services of more than 1000 employees.They sough judicial redressal but Mian Mansha accomodated some of the close relatives of high court and supreme court judges and consequently mamneged to take the verdict in his favor.

Only clean institution in Pakistan is Pak-army ??? because no one has power to question their condct.No one can ask Hamyoon Akhtar ,Gohar Ayub,Faaiz rahim regarding the wealth they have accumulated? Plz once read the list of those who have got their loans written off .You will find name of Generals and surprisingly the amount of written off loans is in billions.The first chairman of NAB Syed Muhammad Amjad is also a benficiary of Rs 3 Billion.

What ever i have said is part of the record.No one is answerable to people-whther it is army, judiciary,bureaucracy.These are the politicions only who have direct interaction with public.They suffer.They are victamised, punished,martyred and persecuted.Believ me if today the condition of liberty ,freedom and human rights in our country is better than that of other non democratic countries such as Myanmar,Northe Korea,Uganda etc ,this is due to the sacrifices rendered by political workers and leaders.Politicions are part of our society so they are not differnt from us.Yes i believe ,and i have strong reasons,factsand figures for this, that our political class is much better than other influential classes of our society.

navera88 is on a distinguished road

Besides Army and establishment is bussy in playing chess. How to kill PM and how to trap President. Chechmate krny men busy hen.

Pakistan is run by card players, gamblers and shatranj experts

Unique is on a distinguished road
Default Sindh Card is nothing

Sindh is not a card. Sindh is a province of Pakistan and it's against the dignity of Sindhi nation to label them as a ''card''. Secondly, the term ''Sindh Card'' has been used excessively by PML-N. PPP has been accused of Sindh Card. But the voice of ''Pakistan Khappay'' emerging from Sindh on the death of Benazir Bhutto shows something else about PPP. One can't know the ''inner'' agenda of PPP. But saying that historically PPP has been using Sindh Card or has threatened the federation of using it, to my understanding is wrong. One may has hundereds of ''things'' to say against PPP/Asif A Zardari but as a matter of fact, his mere words of ''Pakistan Khappay'' extinguished the fire that could take us back to 1971.

navera88 is on a distinguished road

Khappy=sale
or
Khappy=needed
Old Sunday, March 28, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleeqa Batool View Post
Brother with due respect i strongly disagree with you. politics is unquestionabely a game where the virtues of ethics and morality are raerly followed.However , name me a single country where politicions are angels?Our neighbor India ,the biggest democracy of the world, is a cllasic exmaple.Her politics has matured over the time but its political culture is not pretty much differnt from ours.Corruption is a rampant phenomon there and even convicted criminals have enjoyed high positions (lalu parshad and pholen devi).
In political science politics is subordinated to ethics, what is wrong in ethics cannot be considered good in politics. U.K and U.S.A are the countries nearest to perfect political moral values.

We cant compete India in sense of political insight, they are far more ahead of us. They have established political system and institutions in the past six decades. We never witness military coup deta't there because their politicians are not as corrupt as ours.

Did you forget the tenure of Lalu Prasad Yadau - primary pass person brought revolutionary changes in the railway service of India. Similarly, sound economic policies of Manmohan Singh made India the undisputed accumulator of 80 billion dollars.

Quote:
Brother propoganda apart, i beiliev that our political leadership is much better than others.(i can prove it with facts and figures),For example Bureaucrtes are more than 99 pc corrupt ,right from a Naib Qasid to patwari and federal secretary.Lower judiciary is one of the most corrupt institution of this country.Ironically salary of judges have been increased sharply and now a newly inducted civil judge draws more than 70000 a month.An additional session judge draws more than 120000.Yet ,pls visit some session court and you will find that corruption is order of the day.I wont go in to details but if you are interested i can tell you complete details.As for as the higher judiciary is concerned , i can quote you a single example that one can verify from record.i have quoted it in other thread as well.MCB Bank sacked the services of more than 1000 employees.They sough judicial redressal but Mian Mansha accomodated some of the close relatives of high court and supreme court judges and consequently mamneged to take the verdict in his favor.
I think corruption of bureaucracy is nothing when compare to politics. It is an old term that people used to refer from patwari to secretary etc. Patwari and Secretaries are influenced by politicians and ultimately well reputed officers are denied even good postings.

In current scenario I can proudly give examples of Ahmad Baksh Lehri (Cheif Secretary Balochistan) and Nasir Mahmud Khosa (CS Punjab), Tariq Khosa (ex-DG FIA) and there are many other reputed and men of character who play an important role int he development of the country but remain in dark corners due to non-exposure.

As for as corruption in Judiciary is concerned - selection of the Judges of High Court and Supreme Court is done by political leadership i.e. CM, Governors, PM and President. Except in recent cases when recommendations of CJP and CJ Punjab were accept. But we can call it selection by PML-N.

When the politicians nominate Judges then how can we expect from them to be partial ? lawyers having the political background are nominated for the post Justice of High Courts. How can a political influenced person become impartial? There is great defect in selection of the judges.

When higher courts work according to the constitution then most probably the lower courts will be forced to abstain from corruption and bad governance. Here again politicians caused for manipulation of judiciary in our country.

Quote:
Only clean institution in Pakistan is Pak-army ??? because no one has power to question their condct.No one can ask Hamyoon Akhtar ,Gohar Ayub,Faaiz rahim regarding the wealth they have accumulated? Plz once read the list of those who have got their loans written off .You will find name of Generals and surprisingly the amount of written off loans is in billions.The first chairman of NAB Syed Muhammad Amjad is also a benficiary of Rs 3 Billion.
Analyze the loan written off by politicians and generals you will see the difference. It is the army that we still have the remaining country. Who is wealthier Mr. President or Army Chief? Pervez Musharaf or Nawaz Sharif? It is the army who came on right time and saved the country from havoc and destruction.

Who is responsible for dismemberment of Pakistan in 1971 - General Yahya Khan or Z.A. Bhutto and Sheikh Mujeeb? Who paved the way for take over of Ayub Khan and Why General Zia-ul-Haq was welcomed by the people. Please look into the past why people distributed sweets on the occasion of imposition of Martial Law in the country?

Now I can surely say that if General Kiyani capture the reins of power and only promise to end energy crunch, then the people will warmly welcome him. What the current government did for the people of Balochistan, why energy problem is not solved yet, what they are doing? See the Provincial Assembly of Balochistan there are 65 total members, 64 ministers and 1 opposition leader. Balochistanis are enjoying the fruits of democracy by paying the price of poor governance and dilapidated law and order situation.

Quote:
What ever i have said is part of the record.No one is answerable to people-whther it is army, judiciary,bureaucracy.These are the politicions only who have direct interaction with public.They suffer.They are victamised, punished,martyred and persecuted.Believ me if today the condition of liberty ,freedom and human rights in our country is better than that of other non democratic countries such as Myanmar,Northe Korea,Uganda etc ,this is due to the sacrifices rendered by political workers and leaders.Politicions are part of our society so they are not differnt from us.Yes i believe ,and i have strong reasons,factsand figures for this, that our political class is much better than other influential classes of our society.
Who is political class? According to my sources there are four major parties PPPP, PML-N, JUI-F, ANP, on national level. Whereas, MQM involves regional politics. PPPP - Bhutto and Zardari family, PML-N Nawar, Shabaz, Capt.Safdar, Humza Shahbaz, JUI-F, Fazal Rahman, Atta ur Rahman etc ANP - occupied by Asfandyar and company.

All these parties are dominated by feudal lords and influential religious junta. Can any ordinary member dare to act against the wishes of chairpersons of these parties. Can a person from middle class contest the election?

There is only a power game. They already possess wealth thus they strive for power. Dynastic Politics prevented lay men to participate in political set up of the country. These politicians brought the country on the brink of destruction and paved the way for military rulers to capture the power because the only sincere class to the country is army.
Waqar Abro (Sunday, March 28, 2010), xavier (Sunday, March 28, 2010)

qadeerahmed is on a distinguished road

Sindh card is simply manipulation of public mandate of Sindh province so as to exploit political advantage. PPP being ruling party has mandate from Sindh therefore at some crucial hours of their regime, like every sensible ruling party, PPP leaves no chance unavailed to use Sindh Card.
Using Sindh card should not be condemned because it is political insight of every ruler to get maximum of his decisions materialized by advertising his mandate. Downfall of empires can be deterred by using maximum number of available weapons.

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

To understand Sindh Card, you must see the political environment Sindhi ppl are living in. There are many nationalist parties existing in Sindh who dont do Parliamentary politics and the only political party which has a substantial following in Sindh and does parliamentary politics is PPP. The most feared Sindh card is supposed to be used in a way that if PPP parts herself away from parliamentary politics, then those nationalist parties will rise to power which have the agenda of seceding Sindh province from the federation of Pakistan. Now why so much of nationlist thinking is prevailing in Sindhi ppl, the answer is really easy. You come visit different federal govt., semi govt., or private organizations working in Sindh, you will rarely find Sindhi speaking ppl working in them, even on low scale jobs like chowkidars, patwaris or naib qasids etc etc. You can blame their incompetence or whatever, but nevertheless a whole segment of ppl could be sensationalized if someone tells them "you are being ignored".

Unique has rightly said that the term Sindh card has been coined by national level parties other then PPP, and I think it is because of the fears that I mentioned above.