Friday, May 03, 2024
06:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, June 02, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

black coffee exactly meant what sikandar has mentioned.
in O & A levels,each question with answer key and explanation by examiners are given in exam reports.
css is a competition where they have to check abilities and many other things suitable for css officer.
changes are really required on fpsc part but what black coffee is asking is not possible.
if fpsc gives key and some explanation then they have to change questions each year.this may result in atypical papers.again point comes to detail and extensive study.
in short,this cannot be done by fpsc. they do mention major reasons about scoring in all subjects in annual reports.
Old Thursday, June 03, 2010

Black Coffee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikanderHayat007 View Post
@ Black Coffee

after reading your post i have grasped this idea:you want the examiner to pen down all the questions and their answers as well and provide to the candidates.Just like GMAT in which the examiners provide the answer ke and sample answers every year.

And i have also understood from your detailed post that you want the examiners to give you the criteria which they use to check a paper.this is just like spilling their beans.what then is the necessity to give CSS and ask the examiners to check our papers?why not go to the examination center give the paper and check the papers according to the answer key(checking criteria) and write our score on the paper and deliver it to the invigilator.I bet that almost 99% candidates would get a perfect score because they will assess according to their own calibre not according to the one demanded by the examiner.This i think you meant. i don't mean any offence.please correct me if i didn't infer correctly.

Regards,

Sikander
Checking ur own paper with ur very own hands??
Brother,that sounds like a script from Blondie comics!!I would have to be blonde to mean that.

@DeadlyDoc
I meant the sort of annual report that give CLUES,not detailed answers.
Now thats not too much to ask.
Old Saturday, July 10, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no  3633, CE 2011 - Roll no  5573

Bilal Salim is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with black coffee .. FPSC should atleast reveal what it wants from the candidates .. e.g. there are thousands of myths about the essay paper .. atleast itna to batana chaye fpsc ko keh candidates kaun se skills improve kare essay paper main pass honay k lie ..