Saturday, April 27, 2024
06:34 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, June 15, 2010

AJ007 is on a distinguished road
Default reimbursment of medical bills, not any more!

bad decision taken by govt. nt to re- imburse the medical bills of 17 grade officer and above.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

It is a very good descion of Govt. as this facility was being mis-used by some officers who were expert in claiming fake medical charges. Moreover, the procedure of reimbursement was so cumbersome that it involves many visits to hospitals/civil surgeon for verification.
Now every officer will get the 15% of his pay as Medical allowance and if hospital admission is involved the reimbursement is again allowed during the stay at hospital. So no worry and chill.
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Thursday, June 17, 2010)

terminator will become famous soon enough
Default 15% Medical Allowance

I want to know whether this 15% Medical Allowance is on running basic pay or is to be calculated on the initial pay of a pay-scale?
The Following User Says Thank You to terminator For This Useful Post:
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Running Basic as per my info.
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

But it is said that it will be increased as per initial basic pay
Old Thursday, June 17, 2010

@ sociologist
means for any reason, hospital stay in any private hospital of officer or his/her family member still will be re-imbursed by the govt? like it was brfore

Private treatment is allowed only in rare cases when the required facilities not available in public hospital and it is directed by the MS.

bt i have heard that officers of custom group have the facility of treatment in aga khan hospital khi. i dont know about other groups.
n acording to what u said means these elites bureaucrats and there families go to the public hospital when they get sick?
amaze to know that

Well, the real situation is that no person from "Elite Group" goes to public hospital. They go for private treatment and never bother for the reimbursement as they have lot of "sources" to use.
Public hospital is meant for "safiad Posh" officers who does not belong to a particular class of officer and live within their sources.

Hope you understand what i am trying to say between the lines.
Old Friday, June 18, 2010

yup i do understand what u r trying to say.
but sir still there is sum confusion which i really want to clear.
people consider bureaucracy above all thing. but what i understand it is nt that much charming at all. my ambititon is to be csp officer of dmg group. but i really condemn all modes of unlaw full earning.
i personally have met a dmg officer who was portraying the rosy picture of service. he was of the view the 9000 pay is just basic.
he added after becoming csp officer u will have 1000 cc car with driver, monthly free petrol, govt house with servants, all your utility bills, yours medical expenses of any private hosp, yours children fees will be paid by govt. i personally feel medical facility is above all thing. some medical treatment account for 2 to 3 lacs like cardiac by pass.
now plz tell me was the officer rite or wrong?
n secondly can a dmg officer survive in our setup being honest?