Monday, April 29, 2024
07:12 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shahbaz Mehmood is on a distinguished road

Joinning politics is not as simple as suggested by Mr.Adnan in his thread.
First you need handsome of money at your disposal no matter it white ot Black.whereas whom you are adressing rarely have that much of money with them.
Secondly this is not posible because most of politician are Decoits,Defaulter,Criminals,Mafias,How a noble person can survive amaong them.
So Joinning Politics is not as simple as suggested by Mr.Adnan
Old Saturday, July 10, 2010

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Problems and solutions

Situation
First of all we have to look at the situation that where Pakistan is standing right now. In my opinion in Pakistan situation is very worst these days. Pakistan is facing serious problems due to political and economic instability. Inflation rate is going higher and higher with every passing day. If we talk, keeping in mind social stratification poor class and lower middle class is fighting for their survival because they are finding it hard to earn basic necessisities of life.

Instead of high inflation rate, corruption, crimes most of Pakistani’s are silent because they think that nothing will happen by their protest. Politicians are silent because they have no interest in prosperity of Pakistan and Pakistani’s. not all the politicians are alike there are few who are loyal to Pakistan but no one listen to the or even give them chance to speak in assemblies.

It is an open secret that Pakistan is in crisis, now we will discuss problems and their solutions one by one.

1.Infant Democracy: Pakistan is having infant democracy. Since 1947 nost of the time military dictators were ruling us and they made autocratic policies very harmful for Pakistan.

Solution. Worst demopcracy is better than best dictatorship. Democracy mature over a period of time and it is a process who educate the people to choose their. People may make mitakes of choosing wrong people but if we let it go with corrective measures and efforts it will start giving good results.

2. Misuse and Under utilization of resources: Pakistan is very rich in natural resource. Pakistan is have 3rd largest reserve of coal and 5th largest reserve of copper but both are not being extracted and used properly.

Pakistan’s have 87 million hector of land out of which 55 million hector is cultivable but only 21 million hector is being cultivated.

Pakistan have 180 million population. Average intelligence level of Pakistani people is high as compared to western nation. Pakistani labour can work in extreme conditions and have great physical strength. Instead of having weak system of education we have made remarkable achievements when given opportunity. Pakistani working in other countries are leading in their fields.

Solution: Arrangements should be made with foreign oil and coal exploration companies for extraction of these resources. Government should provide michnery and necessasry facilities for cultivation of undercutivated and cultivable land.

Technical training institution should be setup through out the country to produce skilled labour as that of China to cash our human resource.

3.Corruption: According to Transperancy International report 2006 Pakistan have 142 position in world raking of countries in corruption and India have 70th position which mewans that Pakistan is in one of the most corrupt affected country by corruption. Bribe is a kind of corruption which is a matter of routine in Pakistan. People donot hesitate while taking and bribing. Over police men even don’t leave a bribe of 10 rupees.

Solution: Accountability institution should be so strong to persue a case even a sitting president and misisters. Strong steps should be taken to crush corruption. We should take start from top and set examples by giving strict punishments so that no one dare to exercise corruption

Modern softwares and data bases should be used in all departments to track culprits of corruption. This will also reduce chances of corruption.

4.Foreign Policy: Pakistan is not having any clear foreign policy. Conflicting statements are always in air regaring same issue from different authooritie. Foreign policy is to beg at the cost of self respect.

Also Pakistan is relying on a single country for aids, loans and all other requirements which results in dictation from America.

Solution: Pakistan’s foreign policy should be representing that we are not beggers and we will not make a deal at the cost of dignity and self respect. We should maintain relation with America on the basis of equality because America needs us more than we need America. We have a point of bargain.

We should not forget our other friends, especially China and Saudia Arabia. If we maintain our relations with more than one countries it will help us in having respectful foreign policy.

5. Education: Pakistan is having four systems of schools and education

1. English medium private foreign institution
2. English medium local institution
3. Urdu Medium Government Schools
4. Madrasa System

These four systems produce different kind of students. Students studying in foreign english medium schools and local english medium schools are mostly exported to other countries and serve them because most of them belong to families of politians and elite class of Pakistan.

Students sudying in Government schools are under educated because standatd of teaching is very poor in government schools. These people serve Pakistan but quality of work of these students is low with few exceptions of God gifted genious students.

Madrasa schools are producing students with almost no scientific knowledge, producing molvis and extremists.

According to Pakistan’s times staff report national literacy rate is 54 percent out of which 66.25 percent male and 41.75 percent female are literate. 74% of people are litrate in urban areas and 48 percent litrate in rural areas. Literacy rate in Punjab is (59 %), Sindh, (59%), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (50%) and Balochistan at (45%). Criteria to be considered as literate is low as compared to developed nations.

Solution: There should be single and same system of education for all. Medium of education should be english or urdu only one. Bylingulism and trilingulism are confusing for students and teachers.

I am sunning short of time I will post following points in next sitting

6.Leadership
7.Relation with India
8.Financial Crisis
9.Judiciary
10.Budget Allocation
11. Fedral and provincial system
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adnan Manzoor For This Useful Post:
samraa (Friday, July 16, 2010), Sara Arshad (Monday, July 12, 2010)
Old Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sara Arshad is on a distinguished road

well, i respect the view points of all my bro's and sisters, but the point is how is this thing to be implemented, we all belonging to good families, and i guess all of us are having reasonable facilities,so we are going for one of the most prestigious careers in Pakistan, so we are talking like this, but unfortunately the competition is only among 25%of the total population, so i say their is no competition at all.. what about those 75% people? about which i think they are far more talented then us, but due to lack of opportunities they are unable to reveal their talent. so if we want to see GREAT ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN the first step should be that all of us select a goal "UNCOVER THE TALENT"
we all will have a good, established career in the coming years, with css or without css..
give it a thought that what portion of your income are you going to give for the citizens of "Great Islamic Republic Of Pakistan"? and it will not like donation in Edhi or Al-Khidmat.. we all must visit the near by villages of the cities where we live.. and try to provide the education facility to them who need,and withput observing,without understanding their problems,its not enough to help just by money, their is no time left for just sitting and talking, as i found that this i the only way to get out of our problems
No politician is going to help, and i don't want to ask for any politicians help, i think that we, the youth are more powerful then the politician, as is evident from the comments i read above.
as far as the ruling class of our country, yes PEOPLE SHOULD BE EDUCATED ABOUT GIVING THEIR VOTES
and we should all try to be in the political, ruling class, cz then we will b in more strong position of helping others.
like i want to be the president of "Great Islamic Republic Of Pakistan"
Old Monday, July 12, 2010

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb @sara arshad

Since 1947 I think almost 20,000 people got jobs through CSS. most of us say people doing CSS are very competent and cream of Pakistan. But look at the performance of already appointed 20,000 I will say shame full performance, all departments in which csp's are appointed are in worst conditions. Also mostly people do css not to serve Pakistan but for having better job, power and money.

So think again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adnan Manzoor For This Useful Post:
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Monday, July 12, 2010), Sara Arshad (Monday, July 12, 2010)
Old Monday, July 12, 2010

pomi1005 is on a distinguished road

I belive first and only thing who can help to get pakistan The Great country is Right EDUCATION,Second thing is honesty we pakistani are not honest with our ourself.Most important thing is our politions.we should know wat is value of our VOTE.If we becom honest and think who is Eligible for vote and give him vote then i hope evey thing will b in wright direction and its not one or two day game it will take years to get out from these statution.We need to be honest with ourself.
GOD BLESS PAKISTAN