Monday, April 29, 2024
03:05 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 02, 2010

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Question Great Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Draem: Its my dream that one day world will name my country as
Great Islamic Republic of Pakistan. I am a person who never longed for going abroad for job or looking for an immigration to USA or England; why! because I love my country and I wish that one day Americans and The English will beg us to allow them for work and immigration to Pakistan.

Educated youth should take charge:
Pakistan has poor litrecy rate and politicians are taking advantage of the situation. Uneducated population of Pakistan is unaware of power of their vote and also unaware of criteria for voting a candidate.

We, the educated youth should take charge now, we should not let politicians to fool us any more.We should think for betterment of Pakistan and we should analyse the situation carefully for recomending solutions for problems of our beloved homeland.

Please Think. Aid is worst than aids. Have you seen any begger very healthy and rich. Our politicians are always begging other countries for aid. Belive me my fellows we can survive without any foreign aid but these politician may not survive. How many developmental projects started by the aid and loans. These politians are begging for their selves not for us because these are parasites for Pakistan.

How we can make Pakistan Great?????????: Please answer this question, now its time to think. Think and work for implementation of solutions. I am inviting you all to brain storm for the idea of great Pakistan and share what solutions come to your mind
The Following User Says Thank You to Adnan Manzoor For This Useful Post:
Sara Arshad (Monday, July 12, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

Thnx dear! I fully support ur views, ambitions and love for our great motherland.
I think we can materialize ur dream by following the golden principles as taught by our religion. And jinnah interpreted those golden rules.
Emaan+ithaad+tanzeem.

Moreover we need a visionary political leadership who should possess the following traits:

[1]honesty [2]vision [3] practical wisdom [4]courage
[5] khudi [6]luck.

We can bring drastic improvements in all walks of national life by expunging the obstacles which have been troubling us since the very inception of pakistan .these are:
1)feudalism 2)foreign influence 3)ethnic and sectarian conflicts
4)reductionists from all shades of society.

Once the above mentioned boulders are removed,we would be immuned to cultivate national spirit. That spirit can ignite the tectonic rise in each and every field of life.

The biggest problem with us all is unconsciousness and our khudi and national pride is in slumber.
Once we awaken these, every issue would be resolved.and we will be able to make and implement plans with true spirit of the requirements.
The Following User Says Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
samraa (Tuesday, July 06, 2010)

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

pakistan would be inshallah among one of the stable nation soon.
1st of all we should b proud of ourselves proud on our language.
mujhey samjh ni ati dunia ka her sader her wazirazam jb apni parliament sey khitab kerta hai to apni qoumi zuban main kerta ai aur hmrey complexes ka yea hal hai k angraizi aye ya na aye sader sab ko khitab angraizi main kerna hai iran turkey infact koi b mulk ho apni zuban pey fakher kertey hain aik hum angaraizi k chker main urdu sey b gaye hmrey bachey na urdu thik sey bol saktey hian na angraizi kathey angraiz(sorry to say) paida ker rehey hian.
jb tk hum apney bacho ko apney nazrya(idealogy) nahi samjha saktey un ko yea nahi bta saktey k hum nai pakistan q bnaya is ki zaroort kia thi tb tk hum teraki nahi ker saktey jb tk hum yea samjh nai laitey k hindu muslim aik nahi they pakistan india main bht fark hai na un ka culture na zuban na mazhab kuch b aik nahi hai tb tk khudi ka taswer diwaney ka khwb hai.
humain apni buniad thik kerna hai amart khud he thik ho jai g.
taraki wohi qouamai kerti hian jo khud per fakher kerti hian apni qader pehchanti hian.
qarza pakistan nahi pakistani ki ashrafia ko chai am admi to phley he sukhi roti kha rha hia qarzey sey inker per awam ko to koi farak nahi pery ga bhikari hum nai ashrafia hai haan hm sub shareek jurm hain in logo ko apney siro pey hum nai bthya in ko vote hum daitey hain in ko paisey hmrey tax ki waja sey miltey hain hmrey khadim hai yea hukmran nahi humain apni kamzorian khtm kerni hai awam ko apni takat ka andaza kerna hai.
ager yea awam cheif justice ko bhal kra saktey hian to kuch b ker saktey hian her aik pakistani ko apni zimdari samjhney ho g murdo k kaberistan ki bjai zindo ka sheher bnana perey ga.
humain btana perey ga k hum zinda hai humain farq perta hai bhook b lgti hai takleef b hoti hia humain btana hia k hum sochtey b hain samjhtey b hian ba shaoor hai bus hum dertey hain bol nahi saktey khai ya der chudrio ka ha khai yea der wadairo ka hai khia yea qabaili serdaro ka per der hia. humain nikalna ha is der ko
humain jagna hia ab. jb tk jagey na apney honey ka ahsas na day sakey tb tk kuch b nahi ho ga

Lightbulb Jag utha hay sara watan

Main ye kahon ga k hum wo log hain jinhain Allah nay moka dia k ilam say roshnas ho sakain. Agar hamaray pas roshni hay to kyon isay apnay daman main samaitay bhaithay hain. Agar hamain ahsas hay k syasat dan hamain dbo rahay hain to kyon hum apni kashti ko khud nai sanbhaltay.

Meray dosto agay ao aur qayadat sanbhalo, hum kyoun agay nai a saktay, kyoun hum ahmakon ki jannat main rahna chahtay hain, hum kyoun nai kashkol tor saktay. Hamain chahye k kam az kam jo jo b hamaray halka-a-ahbab main hay usay samjhaen k vote kyoun dia jata hay aur kisay dena chahye.

Wakt a gaya hay k ab har shehr har gaon say awaz ae k Jag utha hay sara watan. Hamain apni izzat apni gairat ka soda America say nai karna chahye. Gairat say anay wali faqa kashi behairti ki shikam seari say hazar darja behtar hay.

Aesi fiza paida kar do k ye fasli batairy(politicians) khud hi apna borya bistar gol kar k bhag jaen. Main kehta hon gareeb ka b haq hay k wo assembly hall tak puhanch sakay.

Jo syasat-dan ghar main AC main rehta hay AC gari main ghoomta hay, acha khana khata hay wo b awam k paisay say usay kya pari hay k wo gareeb awam ka sochay. Gareeb ko khud agay a k apnay masaeel ka hal talash karna ho ga
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

its time to think and act rationally..we cannot say that we would be strong one day or become Great Republic of Pak unless we work hard in every field..our politicians are not solely responsible persons for our misery rather we are used to blame them..just take a pause and think for a while what we are doing for our country..?.Pakistan is not just the responsibility of our Politicains,rather individual effort is required...
No country could become Great without a progress in science and technology,whereas we are happy and satisfied only after making atomic bomb...our literacy rate is only 36% and more than 40% are uneducated..still 26%paki are living below the poverty line yet we are happy because we have Atomic bomb..and dont want to listen anything about our shortcomings..we have become snobs and cannot live simple lives,do u peolpe imagine to spend your summer without Ac..NO..Phir Hum kehte hain Energy Crisis hai..
Regards,

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

I have read the comments of sana, elishba and especially the queen of the forum ,maha khan'.

I fully agree with all of you . Let me add a few words.

Inorder to have a quantum jump for our country, we are in need of the following things;

a) acknowledging our strengths
b) precisely judging our weak points.
C) possible plans
d) ignition of hard work
e) consistency in strategic plans
f) a new sociological contract in correlation with our national ideology.

And for these all we need a statesman.

Muneebzafar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Need to be practical now!!!!

No doubt we all love to see our country as one the developed country of the world but it is not a child's play .I agree as elishba pointed that Quaid's formula is the best one but the thing is that we are not practical .The biggest worry of this nation is that we are hypocrats we can talk so much on our dreams ,can wish a lot but we are lacking in implementing these ideas ,our performance is equal to zero when it comes to implementation of our road maps for which we talk lot.
Old Saturday, July 03, 2010

Lightbulb @Maha Khan

What you are saying, is no doubt true that Pakistan is in crisis and people have to work hard and rationalize their selves but remember leader make nations to realize their goals, rights and duties and who can b a leader a politician obviously not. We have given chance to all of these politicians more than once but they have'nt changed(Azmae hoay to azmana eeman ki kamzori hay).

My dear fellow only young educated youth could realize themselves and to others that what to do now and how to change the entire situation in Pakistan's favour.

From past 2 years I am working on this goal to make people realize power of their vote and criteria and merit of candidate for having a vote. I m saying that every one of us should adopt this responsibility of educating people of their rights and duties because a person who donot khow his rights and duties can not progress.

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

agreed with adnan we need to fight for right n awareness at each n every forum.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADNAN SAHIR View Post

My dear fellow only young educated youth could realize themselves and to others that what to do now and how to change the entire situation in Pakistan's favour.
You know Dear bro!whats our dilemma?we are trying to create awareness among people about their rights but are practically doing nothing...I earlier said individual effort is required...here in one thread my fellow mentioned that Quaid'forumla is the best way to follow..Everybody knows that what is Quaid motto"Unity,Faith,Discipline"..."Work,work and Work"...im i Right?but tell me hoestly,how many of us are performing our day to day tasks in the light of these words...is it the duty of our leaders to tell us how to be honest,otherwise we would be dishonest???...we have no Alla Din Lamp to make Pak developed coutry within few decades..it needs patience..you said "Jag rha hai Sara Watan"...remember its the song of 1965..Hum Kaal be emotional the Hum aaj bhi Emotional hain",,,be leader instead of waiting for leader...Join Politics instead of giving suggestion to politicains..no offence.
Regards