Monday, April 29, 2024
10:35 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 20, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shali View Post
Missing Person Dr. Allah Nazar

QUETTA: Dr Allah Nazar Baloch, former president of the Baloch Students Organization (BSO), was released on bail by an anti-terrorism court on Tuesday, one and a half years after his disappearance under mysterious circumstances.

The anti-terrorism court acquitted Nazar on a bail bond of Rs 500,000. Sajid Tareen, Nazar’s counsel, confirmed his client’s release. Allah Nazar and six others, including former BSO chairman Dr Imdad Baloch, had been abducted by intelligence agencies on March 17, 2005. Their arrest sparked a wave of protests across the province. Though three of the arrested men were released in May last year, the whereabouts of Nazar could not be ascertained for a long time until he was found to be in the custody of the anti-terrorism court.

We congratulate Dr Allah Nazar for his victory against repression and also for his release, his release was due to the peaceful demonstrations of our Mothers, brothers and sisters and young babies in front of Press clubs and other government establishments have resulted in success; and the Military Agencies were forced to surrender to the call of Baloch. Our thanks are due to all those Baloch and non-Baloch persons, parties and organisations that stood beside the struggling people of Balochistan.
http://www.balochwarna.com/modules/n...hp?storyid=528

After releasing missing person Dr. Allah Nazar

However, the person who impacts the militant Baloch youth more than K B Marri and Brahmadagh is somebody that people in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi may not even know about. The new kid on the bloc is Dr Allah Nazar. “He has become a mythical figure among the young militants as he dares the Sardars like K B Marri and Brahmadagh Bugti,” said a local journalist on condition of anonymity. “This goes well with the middle class politics of Mekran and Khuzdar.”

Originally from Mashkay in Avaraan district, Dr Allah Nazar is believed to be the person calling the shots among the Baloch militants, particularly in Mekran, Khuzdar and Avaran. He is also accused of the recent killings of moderate Baloch leaders like Maula Bux Dashti, Liaquat Mengal, Rehmatullah and Khalil Tufail. Some nationalists allege that he may also be involved in the killing of BNP leader Habib Jalib in Quetta. However, intelligence sources say that Jalib may have been shot by the BLA, which avenged the killing of Balaach Marri, who was allegedly killed by Jalib’s Qaimkhawani tribe.

Whatever the truth, Dr Allah Nazar’s message to the moderates is clear: “I’ll come after anybody who talks about Pakistan.” He recently owned the killing of Turbat’s Nazim Maula Bux Dasti, saying that he was targeted because, one, he had sought a military operation against the militants and, two, he was rewarded as the best Nazim in Pakistan. The second count was seen as a proof of his closeness towards the establishment. His word or message is seen as a death warrant in Mekran and even senior Baloch leaders like Senators Dr Maalick and Hasil Bizenjo are believed to be on his hit list. He is the only one among the Baloch separatist leaders who is fighting it out while living in the mountains. This fits into the popular imagination of the Baloch way of fighting and puts him one up on Khair Bux, Harbiar Marri and Brahmadagh, who are operating from posh mansions in Karachi, London and Qandahar.

Allah Nazar got active in Baloch Student Organisation (BSO) politics while he was doing his medical degree at the Bolan Medical College in Quetta. He was picked up by security agencies when the Musharraf regime decided to clamp down the protests provoked by the killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti. According to published accounts, Dr Allah Nazar Baloch was kept in custody for six months. He was allegedly “stripped naked and hung from the ceiling for hours on end, deprived of sleep for many days and given anaesthesia injections.” His photograph that shows him brought out on a stretcher is haunting. He was in hospital for three days and could not stand for two months. The myth goes that the day Allah Nazar got up, he looked up in the sky and swore to fight against the state of Pakistan till he died. He is doing precisely the same since then.

Kal ka missing person aaj ka freedom fighter
Dear please stop u are blowing to balochs and such ideates points who said habib jalis killers are from BLA, and by the way which points u have noted here these all are truly blame to baloch nation, stop such a folishness statments.

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Friday, August 20, 2010 at 07:29 PM.

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@riaz ahmad alizai
1) i reiterate that akbar bughti was an authoritarian landlord and nawab.an extremely absconderious person.
2)i agree that before development, peace is essential
3) when i said "you", i didn,t mean the excellency 'riaz bhai,.so don,t mind that.
4)pashtuns are 45%. please don,t underestimate them!
5)i agree that opportunities to the enemies should not be provided,so that they may evoke -ive feelings in less-patriotic elements.
6)i appreciate your sense of judgement to differentiate b/w right n wrong.
but, beware of the nefarious designs of someone to divide the region in the name of brotherhood.
watch out for the Lawrences of arabia in your columns!

@silent.killer
1)my mind is what?????
2)please read the history of blouchistan.
have you forgotton nawab of Qallat and many others?their rebillions.
3) pakistan has given blouchis the security from invasion and territorial imperatives of USSR.how blouchistan got independence from british raj?....only through sagacious efforts of M.LEAGUE.
as far as prosperity is concerned, i agree with you that unfortunately no developmental work at massive level could be accomplished.
but, now, when govt. wants to develop the soil of blouchistan, the sardari mindset is reluctant.
jab kaam na ho to naraz ...... jab taraqqi hone lagae to naraaz.

4)don,t talk about uno,s chatrter because you are not kashmir or palestine
5)since you have quoted quran. now you are trapped bro.
quran says that all mankind is equal. no cast colour ,creed and race can
create distinction among the people. only reason for glory is 'TAQ,WA'.
please read the last sermon of holy prophet in which he catagorically hammered the nationalism based upon race,language,cast,colour and region.

if we are muslim, then we should follow that basic principal of 'nation building'.

----moreover, onething should be made crystal clear . we are an ideological islamic republics . although we have been detracked yet the journey is not over.
we are striving for our glory as well as for the basic rights of all colours of pakistani society. so,wait and join hands with other poor sections of pakistani society.
and our main adversaries are nawabs, feudals , sardars and aristocrats who have been dislodging us from our real motive and ambition as a nation.
so, our struggle is common.i have been saying this repeatedly to riaz ahmad bro, but he seems unwilling to understand.
---for instance, someone librates blouchistan,,,,still the downtrodden blouchis would be in deprivation by those feudals , ancestrial godfathers and nawabs of blouchistan. they will be used by the few anti-china and anti-islam powers to grab the string of pearls.
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

@ali emran
Quote:
@riaz ahmad alizai
1) i reiterate that akbar bughti was an authoritarian landlord and nawab.an extremely absconderious person.
2)i agree that before development, peace is essential
3) when i said "you", i didn,t mean the excellency 'riaz bhai,.so don,t mind that.
4)pashtuns are 45%. please don,t underestimate them!
5)i agree that opportunities to the enemies should not be provided,so that they may evoke -ive feelings in less-patriotic elements.
6)i appreciate your sense of judgement to differentiate b/w right n wrong.
but, beware of the nefarious designs of someone to divide the region in the name of brotherhood.
watch out for the Lawrences of arabia in your columns!
1.At the risk of offending your prejudicial and entrenched perception i will not hesitate to impress upon you that NAWAB SHAHEED was a man of principals.Try to inhale this reality if can not digest.
2.thanks
3.your point of reference was directional.
4.being an aspirant you had better keep knowledge as regards demography of balochistan..just visit this site where you will find the authentic data,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balochistan,_Pakistan
4.do not be wary of our patriotism.We better know the level of our fidelity.
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Wednesday, October 06, 2010)
Old Monday, August 23, 2010

@silent.killer
1)my mind is what?????
3) pakistan has given blouchis the security from invasion and territorial imperatives of USSR.how blouchistan got independence from british raj?....only through sagacious efforts of M.LEAGUE.
as far as prosperity is concerned, i agree with you that unfortunately no developmental work at massive level could be accomplished.
but, now, when govt. wants to develop the soil of blouchistan, the sardari mindset is reluctant.

please read the last sermon of holy prophet in which he catagorically hammered the nationalism based upon race,language,cast,colour and region.

if we are muslim, then we should follow that basic principal of 'nation building'.

----moreover, onething should be made crystal clear . we are an ideological islamic republics . although we have been detracked yet the journey is not over.
we are striving for our glory as well as for the basic rights of all colours of pakistani society. so,wait and join hands with other poor sections of pakistani society.
and our main adversaries are nawabs, feudals , sardars and aristocrats who have been dislodging us from our real motive and ambition as a nation.
so, our struggle is common.i have been saying this repeatedly to riaz ahmad bro, but he seems unwilling to understand.
---for instance, someone librates blouchistan,,,,still the downtrodden blouchis would be in deprivation by those feudals , ancestrial godfathers and nawabs of blouchistan. they will be used by the few anti-china and anti-islam powers to grab the string of pearls.[/QUOTE]

well dear i m not muh agree from your points and your mind is not u are its as i think of agencey ho ho joking.... i know what is going in balochistan you must read the book of Mir Gul khan naseer , THAREEKH BALOCHISTAN he has written it in detail and i dont need to take suggession from you, what i m ?? i m good... ap ne jo kahan kam na ho naraz agar kam ho bi naraz,,, Kis Kam ki ap bath karthe ho jo humare Buzrgon ki lasho se bana ho, aur yehi humari izath hai humare azizon ki lashon ko Thaboot main Thala kar ke band karo haisa lagtha hai ho dar rahe hai ke Ho Thabooth se nikal kar in humala na karain ya lashon ko door pahadon main latka kar un par aziath ki jaye, agar is thrah tharaqi milthi hai tho humain nai chaie.
Old Monday, August 23, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@silent.killer

thanks for referring me a book. i will read it.
-----i was talking about the developmental explosion which was triggred by musharraf in 2002;makran coastal highway and gwadar.
it is the plan of china to make blouchistan a hub of development in the region.and musharraf proceeded that plan. china invested.
but that was quite a horrible scenario for imperial powers in the region . so, what they did was as following;

1)killed chinese engineers
2)established BLA whose organizational structure resembles to that of KLA(kosovo libration army).
3)a few feudals of blouchistan were hired to incapacitate the efforts of
developing this part.
4)i agree that nawab akbar bughti could be treated in a better way.and his murder was a brutal act. i regrett. but this was not the case with other tribal lords who patronizerd BLA,s insurgencies.
5)a few popular blouch leaders were murdered ...just to fuel the already burning sentiments of blouchis.
6)ISI was blamed who has been a tough pill to swallow for the west since the end of soviet-afghan war.

now, i have a few quarries:
---- can you provide me with a concrete evidence of hanging of famous tribal lords by govt. of pakistan?
----do you know about the great game?
----what is the design of future blauchistan in the eyes of CIA?
----suppose if you were at the place of cia-head, what would you do to
snuff out china from blouchistan?
bro, what is happening in blouchistan is exactly the same.
----how do you see the burning of national flag? which kind of punishment should be awarded to those flag-burners?
----i believe you are right. but...what if those who were killed by security agencies were actually the real terrorists?
----blouchis have their adentity as their province is named as "Blouchistan".
they have their CM, own governor and own ministers.

the only thing which they don,t have is the basic rights of development, education, equal reforms to other parts of pakistan.
if these things are provided to them, then.....what else they want?
(please name that stuff ).

_________ bro! can you give non-emotional and to the point reply?
Old Tuesday, August 24, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

An Appeal to all my fellow brothers.
dear all...
i was not aimed at inducing u brothers for blaming one another.I was intended to induce your kind attention to this burning issue, which requires a sensible solution on the part of both parties.
we as youth must come up with ideas,proposals and suggestions for making a way forward towards successive end result,instead of shadow boxing.
i expect u brothers and sisters play your contributive and pragmatic role in this regard.
regards...
Old Wednesday, October 06, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)

Default The Balochistan narrative

THE story of Balochistan remains sadly on the margins of public discourse. The policy landscape appears mainly as it always has, despite abundantly evident socio-political shifts in the province.
The Baloch are on a decisive trajectory while the rest of Pakistan’s citizens remain trapped in low national selfesteem, growing criminality, poverty and destructive radicalisation.

It is easier to dismiss or hate something we do not understand, or understand only partially. This mindset defines our attitude at the popular level as we formulate our response to events in Balochistan.

There is no element of proximity, and none or few conscientious objectors/intellectuals outside Balochistan that may bring clarity and urgency to the crisis and push for probable solutions. Islamabad’s narrative has a peculiarly obsolete semantic load that carries a strong subtext of Indian involvement, further befuddling the average citizen.

The ethno-linguistic and regional nationalism in Balochistan has a binary progression: a share in the state power hierarchy and, if spurned, the desire for its own state. The Baloch movement has evolved into the second and more virulent stage.

Historically state intervention, both by the British and Pakistan governments, has ignited nationalistic aspirations among the Baloch. The nationstate believes in only one variety of nationalism: the nationalism of the state itself. These two nationalisms have now collided.

Scholars agree that a contradiction has long existed between the regional Baloch elite and Pakistan’s mainstream elite. A second contradiction defines the relationship between the province’s rural population and its elite.

However, the latter seems to have largely melted away after the military action against Nawab Bugti. The Baloch elite’s rhetoric of self-determination and self-rule has found resonance. Thus both direction and cohesiveness appear hallmarks of the Baloch movement, which cur rently has one central objective: political power, for which the end justifies the means.

In Reflections on Nationalism, John Breuilly observes that “To focus upon culture, ideology, identity, class or modernisation is to neglect the fundamental point that nationalism is, above and beyond all else, about politics and that politics is about power. Power in the modern world is principally about control of the state.” The implication is clear: you deny the Baloch a just share in the power structure and resources, and they will set up their own state. Pakistan’s establishment has sought to paint ethnicity-centric orientations of Baloch society through feudal and tribal dimensions. The centre’s perspective is flawed, and it has generated flawed tactics.

We need to examine the evolution of Baloch ethno-centric nationalism in recent years. Most of us know the road it has taken. Less known is how the movement has metastasised among the Baloch youth.

Consider the radicalisation of Baloch youth constituencies. The cleansing of educational institutions of students belonging to ‘settler’ families has quietly been under way. Youth constituencies are crucial because of numerical proportions and their socio-political orientations. Furthermore, the primary and secondary socialisation that occurs in an ethno-linguistically segregated institutional environment is an overwhelming factor that impacts people’s identity and ideological underpinning.

The alienation and radicalisation of the Baloch youth carry echoes of the Sri Lankan civil war. In Balochistan’s case the religious dimension is ab sent, but a bruised ethnicity is driving nationalist sentiments.

First, let us define ‘settlers’, a term the British coined to describe Punjabis and other ethnic groups that were brought to Balochistan to work in the cantonments.

Since most educational institutions in the province have now been driven into an ethno-linguistic groove, even where students from diverse ethnic groups do congregate there is no ostensible interaction across ethnic parameters. Importantly, since these ethnically cohesive students are confined to classes conducted by teachers of similar ethnicity, they lack exposure. Consequently these students do not cross community boundaries even though they attend universities and colleges. The situation is further complicated if the only medium of instruction is one’s native language. The insular setting intensified and reinforces biases and ethnic hatreds.

The next phase of student activism in Balochistan concerns students’ political and at times militant engagement. The absence of opportunity, and the fact that political parties mobilised a disaffected youth population for anti-systemic political activism, have contributed to the combustibility of the situation.

The system of social stratification that evolved after Pakistan gained independence requires analysis. This system remains mostly recognisable by structural inequities stemming preponderantly from earlier distributions of land rights and access to education and employment. Values such as equality of opportunity and fair distribution of life chances across social, ethnic and linguistic strata have been deliberately stifled. Additionally, vertical and horizontal divisions exist along ethnic, linguistic, sectarian and religious lines.

What we need is a scholarly eye for detail as to the origins of Baloch alienation and damage control. Balochistan is not a peripheral problem; it lies at the very core of Pakistan itself.

The interior minister’s recent bravado in terms of using force against the ‘insurgents’ speaks more of an extended adolescence than a reasoned argument for restoring peace. The establishment and other players in Islamabad’s rarefied atmosphere need to discard their old scripts.

First, we need a deeper understanding of the Balochistan movement, its history and objectives. Consider that Balochistan was once ethnically and linguistically the most diverse province. The Baloch were not the majority, although they constituted the province’s largest ethnic group.

How has a seemingly narrow nationalism swamped this diversity? A decade ago, analysts identified a deadly faultline developing between the intersecting world of the Pakhtuns and the Baloch in Balochistan. Yet this has not transpired, although a brittle calm defines the two communities’ relations. The plug is being pulled on settlers alone, and the army remains unwelcome.

We need a strategy aimed not at dousing the exclusivist nationalism in Balochistan but recognising it and accommodating it within the arc of Pakistani identity. Conflict is an integral part of the human condition and modern nationstates have devised specific coping mechanisms. It is probably too late to arrest the momentum of nationalist sentiments in Balochistan, but not for those that seek truth and reconciliation as the redemptive road
http://epaper.dawn.com/ArticleText.a...0_2010_007_007
Old Thursday, October 07, 2010

@silent.killer
1)my mind is what?????

---for instance, someone librates blouchistan,,,,still the downtrodden blouchis would be in deprivation by those feudals , ancestrial godfathers and nawabs of blouchistan. they will be used by the few anti-china and anti-islam powers to grab the string of pearls.[/QUOTE]
1)my mind is what?????
Ans: You better know what is u are mind it fill off greed and critices....
instead of me you must read carefully the History Of Balochistan..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_balochistan

Ans: Na Balochon Ko Pakistan Ne securety di hai aur na balochon ko zaroorath hai thareekh ke her pane per baloch qounm ki bahaduri ki lkkhi hai. aur jahan than kam ka sawal hai kia kya hai pakistan ne punjab ke kone kone main Gas badqismati se pakistan ke 5 ya 6 distt ko ba mushkil mila hai foj aur Fc yahan kia kar raha hai. yahan tho kule am ma behno ko utaya jatha hai pakistani ki army aur Fc ke badolath aur jawano ki lashon ko door pahadon main latka dia jath hain . jan mujay na pujabion se gila hai na syasath dano se mujay shikwa hai establishment se jo her dour main balochistan main khoon kio holi kehla hai,....
4)don,t talk about uno,s chatrter because you are not kashmir or palestine;

Ans;;;;;;ave rights dear and u must not talk about kshmir because already yeh muhaida howa the ke bangladesh pakistan ka hai aur kashmir india ka aur han agar wahan zulm hotha hai azdi ki bathen hothi hai yahan bi hothi hai yeh bi ek qoum aur dunya main in ki pehchan hai ..... agar dunya ki nazron main kashmir main galth hai tho yahn konse phool kilthe hain... u must be care and talk in sence.

....Ans...
muje bathane se pehle yeh chezain esablishment ko batha do aur un gernelon ko batha do jisno ne yahn khoon se khela hai.aur han Qoum pehchan hai dunya bagher pehchan ke ap reh hi nahe sakthe ho...
---for instance, someone librates blouchistan,,,,still the downtrodden blouchis would be in deprivation by those feudals , ancestrial godfathers and nawabs of blouchistan. they will be used by the few anti-china and anti-islam powers to grab the string of pearls.[/
Ans: Pehle ap yeh sabit karain ke kahan Quran main likha hai pakistan ka mtlab Laila Ha Ilalah ....... jis ko ap islamic republic kehthe ho islami mulkon main deshath gardi bi isi ne pehlaya hai Taliban kis ne banya , Dr, Afia Kis mulk ki Beti hai , Shehzad Kis mulk ka beta hai, think then throw u are words
thanks.
imran bakht (Friday, November 19, 2010)