Monday, April 29, 2024
01:32 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaz Ahmed Alizai View Post
i totally disagree with your statement my fellow,because baloch has come out of age and became mature enough to take insight into the good and evil.Besides,the word is not balochi,infact it is baloch.

no we have not forgotten the said incident together with the savage incident happened with mukhtara maai.

who has denied to pay 800 million in respect of royalty?Is not it injustice to a class whose resources have been looted apparently and whose rights are being trampled down by emphatic denial.

how many youngsters have been killed here?Do have any calculation of the same?

ponder over the causes which led the circumstances to a situation of no return.

mere bhai,,yaha qissa ulta hai,,hame loot kar hame e beek me wapis ki jati hai,,aur wo bi taane de k.maaale ghaneeemat samj k

yeah you are correct to some extent that baloch has been bereaved of his rights by their own representatives,mostly sardars and mullahs.

which nawab has demanded a separate state escluding nawab khair bakhsh marri?

hame piyar nai,bul k suffering baloch ko us ka haq chaiyeh,jise constitution ne use diya hai.
Mat pooch mere dost mere karobar ka
andhoon k shehr me aaeena bechta hooon.

nice piece of advice
If you claim to be mature enough and have insigh then why we have the news of target killing of innocent teachers and settlers. If you have any grievances against the state then why the innocent civilians are targetted. Balochistan government is from PPP and in centre there is also govt. of PPP I think govt. level is the best course to demand of royality and other issues. In Balochistan there are only few Sardars and Nawabs who went for armed struggle while rest of the people are peacful and believe in parliamentry democracy.

@sana krn
you have brilliantly highlighted the reality.
BLA k paas hathyaar lene k liye pese hain,rocket launchers k liye pese hain ,per kaam karny k liye nahi.
target killings men teachers ko mara jata hay why?
kya teacher bhi royalty pay nahi karta?
kya kusoor tha VC ka?
Why baramdad bugti has started campaign against pakistan from afghanistan?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Abro For This Useful Post:
sana_krn (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Sociologist PU (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

wow wat an example really like that
4 bhai mai sey aik ko kahana zyada chai qk bhook zyada lgti hia usey so us ki demand khaney ki zyada hai abb baki bhaio mai sey do ko kam lgti hia adhi roti b kafi hia jb k aik bhai ko zyada bhook lgti hai abb is situation mai kia kia jai bap kia kerey ga?
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

@sana_krn
agar bare bhai ko bhook ziada lagti hai,to yeh us k bare pan ka qasoor nai,,bul k chotoon ka qasoor hai,,jo us k kamai pe palte poolte hain....

@riaz honestly speaking i didnt get ur point sorry
Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)

sumair shah is on a distinguished road

well have u seen a young 20 or 22 year old young B.A student, tortured so badly having burning marks on face and eyes having no nails in fingers (snatched out in the torture cells) and finally a bullet in the head and dead body thrown down somewhere????? dosn't his family hold any feelings???? wat her mother would feel, when she had seen such ruined dead body???

Shali is on a distinguished road

baloch pple ke haqooq jaez he lekin tareeqa ghalat hey. Bhot zulm hua mazloom settlers punjabi logo per. Kuch khuda ka khauf kre, pls abi to chorain zulm ka sath dena. Khuda ka qahar nazil hoga is zameen pr.

pehle apna ghar to drust kre. balochistan me balochon jitne he pakhtuns abaad he. un ke sath na insaafi ke inteha kr di gae he. tamam pakhtun ko un ke haqoor se mahroom kr dia gaya he. balochistan ke wazer ala aur governor dono pakhtun he.

pakhuno me quota ke name per taleemi idaron ke darwazen band kr dea gaye he. tamam nokrian balochon ko milti he quota system ke name pe. bureaucracy me patkhono ko side pe laga dia gaya he. kia haqooq sirf un logo ko milte he jo bandook utata he?

Balochistan aik aur tehrik shro hogaye he jis ko lead ' balochistan musalah difah army' aur 'tehrik e sipah e shuhda' lead ker rhi he. is tehreek ke log chun chun kr target killers ko mar rhay he. ye wahi target killers he jin ke zulm pe aap log fakhar krtay thay.

missing persons me jitne log bi arrest hua, wo state ke against thay, is mulk ke ideology, is mulk ke qanoon aur constitution ke against thay, missing person ki utana ghalat he, court trial hona chahea lekin judiciary ka hal aap logo ko malum he kia he? dr Allah nazar baloch ke mesal lelo, he was a missing person, government released him, now again he is leading a militant organization.

Bhai, jum thum log zlum krogay, masoom logo ko marogay, govt installations pe attack krogay to missing ni hogay to kia hogay. missing persons sirf balochisan ka issue ni poray country ka he, har jaga log ghaib horhay he jo anti state activiies me involve he.

balochistan me nojavano ke tehrik-e-zadai ke name pe gumrah kia jarha he, unko taleem se door rakha jarha he aur sub ko sabz bagh dekhaya jarha he. unko masoom logo ka khoon jo target killing me shaheed hogaye he ab rang larha he. sub tabahi aur barbadi ke lea tayyar hojae. kenke Allah tallah ke adalat me dhai he andhair ni.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

ACTIONS speak louder then words, so i am now with my friends from Boluchistan so that they dont feel they are being marganlized here. The best way to remove the misunderstandings between us is friendship among new generation. Lets condeme all those who are involved in militancy and also condome those who have deperived our brothers of their rights.
Lets say Pakistan Zindabad.
Princess Royal (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)

Shali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumal View Post
well have u seen a young 20 or 22 year old young B.A student, tortured so badly having burning marks on face and eyes having no nails in fingers (snatched out in the torture cells) and finally a bullet in the head and dead body thrown down somewhere????? dosn't his family hold any feelings???? wat her mother would feel, when she had seen such ruined dead body???
sir aap ye bhi to bataya kre ke kis jurm me mara gaya, usne kitne families ko ujara hoga, kitne masoom log maren hongay, kitnay bomb blast kea hongay, ketine police walon ko mara hoga, kitne civilians mare hongay,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
ACTIONS speak louder then words, so i am now with my friends from Boluchistan so that they dont feel they are being marganlized here. The best way to remove the misunderstandings between us is friendship among new generation. Lets condeme all those who are involved in militancy and also condome those who have deperived our brothers of their rights.
Lets say Pakistan Zindabad.
me wo din nhi bhotl sakta jub hum log 14th August day celebrate kr rhay thay, to aik ghunda orgnization ke log aye aur hame bhot buri tarah, mara aur meri ankho ke samne pakistan ka flag jala dia, mere batches nikal kr phenk day.

akbar bugti ko army ne mara, baloch militants ne aik minister ko mara jis ne sub se ziada kaam balochi logo ke lea kia. shaheed shafiq ahmad khan ke pic

shaheed fazal bari shaheed, jo aik ustaad tha aur 40 saal is province ko ilm ke roshni se arasta kr rha. sila ye dia sir me goli mari

apne aap ko mazlum kehne wale zulm me had se bar gaye, kia farq hua tuj me aur us may. zulm to akhir zulm he.

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 09:49 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shali For This Useful Post:
sana_krn (Wednesday, August 11, 2010), Sociologist PU (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

@shali
Quote:
baloch pple ke haqooq jaez he lekin tareeqa ghalat hey. Bhot zulm hua mazloom settlers punjabi logo per. Kuch khuda ka khauf kre, pls abi to chorain zulm ka sath dena. Khuda ka qahar nazil hoga is zameen pr.
my dear fellow,wih all exceptions of being contradicted,let me add in ur knowledge that baloch has been victimized thrice since the inception of this country.
aik too maaal looto,,aur oooper se yeh nakhra k we are the cruels. Jahan haq mangne ko zulm k musaavi qarar diya jata o waha khuda ka qehr khud bakhud nazil ojata hai.....believe in facts rather than in optical illusions.
Quote:
pehle apna ghar to drust kre. balochistan me balochon jitne he pakhtuns abaad he. un ke sath na insaafi ke inteha kr di gae he. tamam pakhtun ko un ke haqoor se mahroom kr dia gaya he. balochistan ke wazer ala aur governor dono pakhtun he
let me wipe out ur this misconception,that balochistan comprises of 30 districts,among which 25 districts are 98%dominated by baloch.Besides,in remaining 5 districts,baloch is equally populated,and as for as pukhtoons are concerned,yeah wo hamare bhai hain,,baloch aur pukhtoon is dharti k maalik hain,they have cordial relationship among themselves.We do not ignore them at all,they must be given their equal share along with equal treatment.
aur jahan tak un pe taaleeemi darwaze band karne ka sawal ha,to let me clearify you dear,,,,that baloch is not responsible for this misconduct,rather,their are certain hidden hands who do not want baloch to be apprised of modern education...
haq usir use milta hai jo haq k liyeh awaz buland karta hai,,,,shops me dry fruit bej k haq ki baat karna kaunsi danishmandi hai?
Quote:
Balochistan aik aur tehrik shro hogaye he jis ko lead ' balochistan musalah difah army' aur 'tehrik e sipah e shuhda' lead ker rhi he. is tehreek ke log chun chun kr target killers ko mar rhay he. ye wahi target killers he jin ke zulm pe aap log fakhar krtay thay.
jo koi bhi zulm karta hai,naa insafi karta hai,aur against islamic tenets ksi ka najaiz khoon bahata hai,riyasati writ ko challenge karta hai,,they all deserve an exemplary death.
Quote:
missing persons me jitne log bi arrest hua, wo state ke against thay, is mulk ke ideology, is mulk ke qanoon aur constitution ke against thay, missing person ki utana ghalat he, court trial hona chahea lekin judiciary ka hal aap logo ko malum he kia he? dr Allah nazar baloch ke mesal lelo, he was a missing person, government released him, now again he is leading a militant organization.
i believe in parliamentary politics,,,i do not support those who believe in arms struggle,,after all negotiation and dialog on equal footings remains the end of any conflict.
.Its a general discussion,not a face to face discourse.......

@ riaz
u r answering everybody xcept me am really eager to know ur answer