Sunday, April 28, 2024
03:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@riaz ahmad alizai

bro, why have you pasted the photo of nawab akbar bughti, i don,t know. but one thing is quite clear. and it is the rebillious mind of young blouch who has been misdirected by a series of incidents and foreign elelements. we condemn the atrocities in the biggest province and the establishment is responsible for that.
but, at the same time, you cannot give clean chit to the sardars and nawabs who played in the hands of the establishment for their respective personal interests. they lived in bungalows and never sacrificed their lifestyle for the sake of miserable people.
Another factor behind the miseries of blouchistan is of lack of investment in S.ASIatic mines by multinationals. instead they preferred the MIDDLE EAST.

America is departing, so its the ripening time to recollaborate with
china to construct and develop dams, cities, industries in the landscape of blouchistan.

moreover, the lion,s share should be awarded to the local population so that they may get compensation of their miseries.
and, it is also the obligation of federal authorities to convince blouchis(living in blouchistan and not those in other provinces who have got proper share)
to join army, civil services and other fields.
this is the only way to bring prosperity for the locals.

Guns can introduce America, raw and israel and not the prosperity over there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
Shali (Tuesday, August 17, 2010)

sumair shah is on a distinguished road

Dear u dont know anything abt the internal affairs of balochistan so u shud better stop discussing this matter anymore..

Shali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillent.killer View Post
dear i dont which kind of mind you are having you just thinking about punjabies who killed by BLA first we must not blame to any one becuase blaming is the worst which destroy a nathion as it is happing in pakistan. we are against of u and you are against of us what is the reason baloch's are thirsty for blood of punjabies we must go the end and then start thinking why we are killing to each other i m shairng some statment they are killed by forces ,,,,,, JAN KE BADLE JAN LO YEH ZALIM < HUM KHATWAR HAI MAGAR HUMAI MASAKH SHODA LASHE MATH DO.............i m in balochistan i feel what is going everday our one baloch dead body forund from nalis or mountains in the shape tortured......
jo missing persons thay kia wo namaz prtay hue pakray gaye? sub invovle thay target killing, bomb blasts, aur anti state activities. agencies aise wese to logo ko ni uta thi.

aap log to jo bla ka commander mara majeed baloch usko bi shaheed ka laqab dedia. barae meherbani logo ko misguide na kre. koi bi innocent person ni utaya gaya aur na mara gaya sub target killers thay, aur india ke agent thay.

BDMA and lashkar he sipah e shuhda e balochistan also kill the terrorists who are against pakistan and kill innocent people.

However, some among the Baloch have focussed on the alleged claim of responsibility made by the Baloch Armed Defence Organisation (Baloch Musallah Defai Tanzeem). It is a relatively new ‘anti-Baloch-nationalist’ group about which little is known, though the Baloch claim it is a front for the intelligence agencies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumal View Post
Dear u dont know anything abt the internal affairs of balochistan so u shud better stop discussing this matter anymore..
yes we shud stop voice against terrorism cz bla, blf, bra will kill us one day. we shud stop raising voice against brutality of armed militants who kill innocent pple warna hum bi mare jaengy.

One particular murder in Quetta last April sent shockwaves through conservative Balochistan: the killing of Nazima Talib, a female assistant professor at the University of Balochistan.

The targeting of women was previously considered a taboo, but the BLA, which claimed responsibility for the killing, was defiant and claimed the murder was revenge for the alleged killing and harassment of Baloch women by the security forces.

Last edited by marwatone; Wednesday, August 18, 2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shali For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Tuesday, August 17, 2010)

PAKISTAN Zindabad is on a distinguished road

@
My Baloch brothers

To what extent do you think that this low level insurgency in Baluchistan is a Nationalist struggle against hegemony of "Centrist Forces"?

i think that Russian,Iranian,and Indian involvement in exacerbating the peace of Balochistan cannot be ruled out.

We fought a proxy war in Afghanistan to drive away Russians(i hope Riaz has read about the Bear Trap) and in Kashmir to win freedom through non-state actors.

Moreover,the organisational culture at federal level also hampers the prospects of pacifying Baluchistan.

But,ethnocide of punjabis' is just a horrendous crime.Imagine a peace the insurgents are trying to achieve by marauding and slaying innocent people belonging to any identity.

Please apprise us with some concrete solutions to stem the tide of insurgency and to pacify Balochistan.

regards.

Last edited by PAKISTAN Zindabad; Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 08:19 PM. Reason: grammatical mistakes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PAKISTAN Zindabad For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Tuesday, August 17, 2010), Shali (Tuesday, August 17, 2010)

Shali is on a distinguished road

Missing Person Dr. Allah Nazar

QUETTA: Dr Allah Nazar Baloch, former president of the Baloch Students Organization (BSO), was released on bail by an anti-terrorism court on Tuesday, one and a half years after his disappearance under mysterious circumstances.

The anti-terrorism court acquitted Nazar on a bail bond of Rs 500,000. Sajid Tareen, Nazar’s counsel, confirmed his client’s release. Allah Nazar and six others, including former BSO chairman Dr Imdad Baloch, had been abducted by intelligence agencies on March 17, 2005. Their arrest sparked a wave of protests across the province. Though three of the arrested men were released in May last year, the whereabouts of Nazar could not be ascertained for a long time until he was found to be in the custody of the anti-terrorism court.

We congratulate Dr Allah Nazar for his victory against repression and also for his release, his release was due to the peaceful demonstrations of our Mothers, brothers and sisters and young babies in front of Press clubs and other government establishments have resulted in success; and the Military Agencies were forced to surrender to the call of Baloch. Our thanks are due to all those Baloch and non-Baloch persons, parties and organisations that stood beside the struggling people of Balochistan.
http://www.balochwarna.com/modules/n...hp?storyid=528

After releasing missing person Dr. Allah Nazar

However, the person who impacts the militant Baloch youth more than K B Marri and Brahmadagh is somebody that people in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi may not even know about. The new kid on the bloc is Dr Allah Nazar. “He has become a mythical figure among the young militants as he dares the Sardars like K B Marri and Brahmadagh Bugti,” said a local journalist on condition of anonymity. “This goes well with the middle class politics of Mekran and Khuzdar.”

Originally from Mashkay in Avaraan district, Dr Allah Nazar is believed to be the person calling the shots among the Baloch militants, particularly in Mekran, Khuzdar and Avaran. He is also accused of the recent killings of moderate Baloch leaders like Maula Bux Dashti, Liaquat Mengal, Rehmatullah and Khalil Tufail. Some nationalists allege that he may also be involved in the killing of BNP leader Habib Jalib in Quetta. However, intelligence sources say that Jalib may have been shot by the BLA, which avenged the killing of Balaach Marri, who was allegedly killed by Jalib’s Qaimkhawani tribe.

Whatever the truth, Dr Allah Nazar’s message to the moderates is clear: “I’ll come after anybody who talks about Pakistan.” He recently owned the killing of Turbat’s Nazim Maula Bux Dasti, saying that he was targeted because, one, he had sought a military operation against the militants and, two, he was rewarded as the best Nazim in Pakistan. The second count was seen as a proof of his closeness towards the establishment. His word or message is seen as a death warrant in Mekran and even senior Baloch leaders like Senators Dr Maalick and Hasil Bizenjo are believed to be on his hit list. He is the only one among the Baloch separatist leaders who is fighting it out while living in the mountains. This fits into the popular imagination of the Baloch way of fighting and puts him one up on Khair Bux, Harbiar Marri and Brahmadagh, who are operating from posh mansions in Karachi, London and Qandahar.

Allah Nazar got active in Baloch Student Organisation (BSO) politics while he was doing his medical degree at the Bolan Medical College in Quetta. He was picked up by security agencies when the Musharraf regime decided to clamp down the protests provoked by the killing of Nawab Akbar Bugti. According to published accounts, Dr Allah Nazar Baloch was kept in custody for six months. He was allegedly “stripped naked and hung from the ceiling for hours on end, deprived of sleep for many days and given anaesthesia injections.” His photograph that shows him brought out on a stretcher is haunting. He was in hospital for three days and could not stand for two months. The myth goes that the day Allah Nazar got up, he looked up in the sky and swore to fight against the state of Pakistan till he died. He is doing precisely the same since then.

http://www.youtube.com/v/LUbm9ozXGH0

Kal ka missing person aaj ka freedom fighter
ali emraan (Wednesday, August 18, 2010)
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

@ali emran
Quote:
@riaz ahmad alizai

bro, why have you pasted the photo of nawab akbar bughti, i don,t know. but one thing is quite clear. and it is the rebillious mind of young blouch who has been misdirected by a series of incidents and foreign elelements. we condemn the atrocities in the biggest province and the establishment is responsible for that.
but, at the same time, you cannot give clean chit to the sardars and nawabs who played in the hands of the establishment for their respective personal interests. they lived in bungalows and never sacrificed their lifestyle for the sake of miserable people.
hahaha...
i found the aforementioned comments spelled by u,very amazing and prejudicial.Dear,no power in the world can hamper our desires and blunt our intellectual emissions.What happened if i posted the picture of a great baloch leader who put his life on line not for the sake of his own materialist gains but to mark a new era of baloch struggle.
if u remember,NAWAB SAHAB SHAHEED was convinced by mushahid and shujahat,who is reported to have come till airport to leave for islamabad to convene table talk against his negotiable demands.But the distant promises impaired the whole process and left a scorching history behind.
Had the government met the negotiable demands of NAWAB SAHAB SHAHEED,conditions in Baluchistan would not have gone beyond control.
i agree with u dear that a bunch of hypocritical sardars have been toyed by certain forces which made them act in a certain way(against the invariable crystallized baloch cause of procuring the rights inside the constitutional limits.)But i do not see eye to eye with your view point that sardars are solely responsible for the critical scenario.
I behold a time when baloch shall be given its natural and inalienable rights within the constitutional limits without any discriminated policy framework.
Investment only can not bring a radical overhaul nor it has the potential to tame the ember.The way baloch can be made friend is negotiations on equal footings against all odds.
Baloch wants its constitutional rights,which can not be illegitimated by any convention and protocol of international community
The Following User Says Thank You to Riaz Ahmed Alizai For This Useful Post:
Old Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@riaz ahmad alizai

well, bro, i have no objection on the photo of bughti. why i pointed out is owing to my hatred against feudals, nawabs and authoritarians. and whether you agree or not, akbar bughti was an authoritarian and nawab. and one day these jeopardizers of the wealth of poor must be brought to justice. we in southern punjab have been the victim of same mindset and we are optimistic that one day our struggle will be successful.we hope the same for blouch downtrodden.
i agree that blouch problem was mishandled by former dictator as he himself was an authoritarian.
the whole nation is with blouchistan . we are rerady to sacrifice our lives for blouch rights. but we can,t do anything pertaining the feudal establishment.

i disagree with you at the point that investment can,t overhaul and
troubleshoot the problem. bro,the real problems of blouchis are poverty,
poor infrastructure, maltreatment, ignorance and identity. most of the issuse can be figured out through investment in all spheres of society . please think
if schools ,hospitals,roads ,industries and ports are constructed, the poverty will vanish.
and please don,t talk about international protocols and conventions. be pakistani. you are not palestine or kashmir. and you cannot be. so, don,t pose. we know that after arrival of america in kabul, the minds of common blouchis have been contaminated by foreign elements. your language truly represents what is being taught at qandhar training camp of RAW to illitrate insurgents. but remember the game is over.the factory in which insurgency was engineered and the ship in which
JUNDULLAH and BLA has been rescued is already drowning in quagmire afghanistan.
now i have a few querries:

1)in blouchistan, blouchis have every problem but pashtuns who are 45% of blouchistan are living with peace and prosperity. why?
2)what if isaf leave this region?what would be the %age of success of bla without foreign support?
3)the bla movement requires millions of $ per anum. who is funding that.either you or me?
4)moreover watch the following links and review your point of view pertaining "genuine struggle". genuine struggles erupt out of the public and not through the foreign potential backers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSPmREW9JRU
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxlmHabxfXA

i hope blouch soil will be protected from becoming the strategic base against china,iran and the rest of the region.

please nullify the following thoughts as these are almost impossible::::

a]independent republics of blouchistan
b]that the regional powers would allow israel and cia to use blouch soil against their interests.
c] that BLA can sustain without cia,raw and israel
d] iran and pakistan (two regional giants) can be defeated by jundullah and bla
e]that cia can make you win the war . as it couldn,t win that for america.
f]that feudals like MURRI,bughtis etc can provide you with basic rights
g]that CHINA would allow her string of pearls to be interrupted by anyone
h]that developmental work will bring carnage for blouchis
i] prosperous blouch cities will only benefit non blouchis
j]that qandhar and kabul can sponser and protect blouch insurgency even when the foreigners leave
k]the whole pak army and isi would be incapacitated
l]other three provinces will rely only on the 33% gas coming from blouchistan
m]rest of pakistan except blouchistan is without natural resources
n]the result of 'independent blouchistan plan' would be different from JINNAHPUR and PAKHTOONISTAN plans. and BLA is blessed with supernatural and educated most leadership. even more than that of mqm and anp.
o]by blowing pipelines, and not paying electricity bills, pakistan can be destablized
The Following User Says Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Wednesday, August 18, 2010)
Old Wednesday, August 18, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

@ali emran
Quote:
well, bro, i have no objection on the photo of bughti. why i pointed out is owing to my hatred against feudals, nawabs and authoritarians. and whether you agree or not, akbar bughti was an authoritarian and nawab. and one day these jeopardizers of the wealth of poor must be brought to justice. we in southern punjab have been the victim of same mindset and we are optimistic that one day our struggle will be successful.we hope the same for blouch downtrodden.
My dear brother,you may have nauseated perception against Chaudaries and Maliks,but you should take care before vilifying those personalities to whom a significant number of people pay homage and who have commanded a respect among their followers.Let me again rub your this misconception that NAWAB SAHAB SHAHEED was an authoritarian figure.He was a constant friend of poor who always made himself stand by the side of victims but not predators.Every individual must be treated according to his own deeds.
Quote:
i agree that blouch problem was mishandled by former dictator as he himself was an authoritarian.
the whole nation is with blouchistan . we are rerady to sacrifice our lives for blouch rights. but we can,t do anything pertaining the feudal establishment.
thanks
Quote:
i disagree with you at the point that investment can,t overhaul and
troubleshoot the problem. bro,the real problems of blouchis are poverty,
poor infrastructure, maltreatment, ignorance and identity. most of the issuse can be figured out through investment in all spheres of society . please think
if schools ,hospitals,roads ,industries and ports are constructed, the poverty will vanish.
and please don,t talk about international protocols and conventions. be pakistani. you are not palestine or kashmir. and you cannot be.
My dear we should delve out a strategy in order to bring peace and stability in the region.Our topmost task should be to pacify the feelings and to win their support.Once we succeed in establishing an atmosphere say that is friendly and congenial,then we should induce investors and initiate local investment by publicizing the effectual results as regards development of a cordial environment.
Quote:
so, don,t pose. we know that after arrival of america in kabul, the minds of common blouchis have been contaminated by foreign elements. your language truly represents what is being taught at qandhar training camp of RAW to illitrate insurgents. but remember the game is over
methinks you tresspassing the limits by dragging the discussion towards messy slough.Listen,,,,,i do not need to pretend on false assumptions.Balochs have not been culminated by foreign elements,hence, they have been kept deprived of their natural rights,which led them towards fostering and nursing such feelings.
And who you are to gauge others by your biased digits.I think you have been to qandhar and might have got some training overthere thats you are blaming others by such harsh remarks.
Again i would like to clear your wrong assumptions that we are true pakistanies probably more than others.We do not want our country face trouble and unsurmountable challenges.
[QUOTEactory in which insurgency was engineered and the ship in which
JUNDULLAH and BLA has been rescued is already drowning in quagmire afghanistan.][/QUOTE]
It is all the same to me weather any organization wins or looses.I dnt believe in arms struggle.Negotiation on equal footings having win-win situation has been the truest solution.
Quote:
1)in blouchistan, blouchis have every problem but pashtuns who are 45% of blouchistan are living with peace and prosperity. why?
2)what if isaf leave this region?what would be the %age of success of bla without foreign support?
3)the bla movement requires millions of $ per anum. who is funding that.either you or me?
4)moreover watch the following links and review your point of view pertaining "genuine struggle". genuine struggles erupt out of the public and not through the foreign potential backers.
1.for your kind information,pashtoons constitute a 29 % of whole population.54 % baloch and rest of the population consists of punjabis,hazaras,sindhis and hindus.
2.i have set downed my comments in this regard.
3.just think a while,who is responsible for allowing loopholes by denying a nation of their basic rights?you or me?
why these organization are rearing their heads?are not our entire system responsible for such mishaps?why we are providing opportunities to others who tend to fish in our trouble waters?why we have not learnt of epoch-making failures in terms of good governance and equal distribution of wealth?
4.I have enough sense to draw a line between right and wrong.
Old Friday, August 20, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
@riaz ahmad alizai

Another factor behind the miseries of blouchistan is of lack of investment in S.ASIatic mines by multinationals. instead they preferred the MIDDLE EAST.

America is departing, so its the ripening time to recollaborate with
china to construct and develop dams, cities, industries in the landscape of blouchistan.

moreover, the lion,s share should be awarded to the local population so that they may get compensation of their miseries.
and, it is also the obligation of federal authorities to convince blouchis(living in blouchistan and not those in other provinces who have got proper share)
to join army, civil services and other fields.
this is the only way to bring prosperity for the locals.

Guns can introduce America, raw and israel and not the prosperity over there.

brother i think u are mind is like a barbaric item bomb always u are throwing us in water to be cool but i ask u a question why balochs not started there fight since 1947.. becuase they were much petriots with pakistan but now pakistan has not given them any thing thats the major point. and also in in chartered account of UNO every nation has is right they can fight for there , respect, resourses, for there right and it also written in quran u can fight for u are rights and they doing wel. please stop u are such iodeen thoughts i will be thank full to u.
Old Friday, August 20, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shali View Post
jo missing persons thay kia wo namaz prtay hue pakray gaye? sub invovle thay target killing, bomb blasts, aur anti state activities. agencies aise wese to logo ko ni uta thi.

aap log to jo bla ka commander mara majeed baloch usko bi shaheed ka laqab dedia. barae meherbani logo ko misguide na kre. koi bi innocent person ni utaya gaya aur na mara gaya sub target killers thay, aur india ke agent thay.

BDMA and lashkar he sipah e shuhda e balochistan also kill the terrorists who are against pakistan and kill innocent people.

However, some among the Baloch have focussed on the alleged claim of responsibility made by the Baloch Armed Defence Organisation (Baloch Musallah Defai Tanzeem). It is a relatively new ‘anti-Baloch-nationalist’ group about which little is known, though the Baloch claim it is a front for the intelligence agencies.

yes we shud stop voice against terrorism cz bla, blf, bra will kill us one day. we shud stop raising voice against brutality of armed militants who kill innocent pple warna hum bi mare jaengy.

One particular murder in Quetta last April sent shockwaves through conservative Balochistan: the killing of Nazima Talib, a female assistant professor at the University of Balochistan.

The targeting of women was previously considered a taboo, but the BLA, which claimed responsibility for the killing, was defiant and claimed the murder was revenge for the alleged killing and harassment of Baloch women by the security forces.
by this statement i accept u are a member of agences is Habib jalib is a target killer, is chief Attah Ullah baloch a killer, is zoaib rodaini is a target killer, shame to BMDA who is killing those who are already nearer to grave, and by the you dont have authorities to abuse our balochs, and please if u cant do any thing so dont blame to us future will tell us who is right or who is wrong.
please read these in details....
A Baloch’s tale of the torture cell

Shafi Baloch, a student and the Junior Joint Secretory of B.S.O. Azaad, working for the independence of Balochistan, was recently released by authorities after being tortured by Pakistan’s armed forces. He was arrested by Barori Police and later disappeared. Police deny ever arresting him. After his release, Mr. Baloch was admitted to a hospital in Quetta where he described the methods of torture used by security forces to wish to create a climate of fear amongst those Baloch who are seeking independence.

Below is Shafi Baloch's statement:

“I was arrested infront of Bolan Medical College Quetta when I was returning home after attending a public gatering in the college. At the time i was being taken away I was severly beaten by the officials of Barori police station and was then taken to the police station where I was abused and humiliated in every way possible, they kept on beating me and asking me questions about the contacts I had saved in my cell phone, after being beaten for about two hours I was blindfolded and taken to some higher official where I was welcomed with punches and kicks coming from all the sides, I didn’t knew whether it was police or the army of Pakistan as I was unable to see anything. After asking me several questions regarding India’s, Afghanistan’s and America’s invovlment in the Baloch freedom movement and not getting satisfactory answers I was taken to some far place as it took quite a while for us to reach there. Each question was asked with a kick or punch on the sensitive parts of my body but I didn’t knew even bitter things were about to come. As I was brought to this new place I was unblinded in a very dark cell, and I was asked to admit that the students organization (Baloch Student Organization Azaad) I am working for is involved in the armed struggle against Pakistan army, but as our organization is unarmed and I didn’t had any idea of what to reply I was turned naked and hanged upside down for about two days, where I was given nothing to eat, from time to time some guy came and talked with me in Punjabi (language spoken by the ruling ethnic group in Pakistan) and asked to admit that I was a terrorist and getting a negative response he beated me severly. Once an army official who looked quite gentle with beard on his face wrote “Baloch” with a sharp pen on my forehead and then he urinated on that. I was beaten severly by that official and while he was beating me he kept on singing “ Long Live Pakistan”. I was also given electric shocks after the person urinated on face, the electric shocks made me unconscious for a while, but as i came back in my senses further shocks were given so that i may not have a moment of relief.

I was told by an interogator that the cell I was kept in also contained Maulana Farooq Sanjrani, Safar Khan Marri and Hassan Marri (Baloch abductees), and I also heard sounds of helicopters landind and taking off outside the cell I was kept in. I was also able to hear other Baloch friends who were kept in the adjacent barracks as they spoke with each other in Balochi or Brahvi (languages apoken by Baloch people). The torture I faced was inhuman and barbaric, but I still believe myself amonst the luckier ones as their in the cells I came to know of Balochs who were phsically paralysed and many were facing mental illnesses and had lost their mental capabilities. After being severly tortured in the way I mentioned I was again a day blindfolded and was thrown out of a car on some road, I didn’t knew where it was as I was not concious enough to even recongnize people, at the time I was being leaved I was asked not to speak a word of what happened to me or else they would kill me, but today I am speaking to let the world know about the conditions which thousands of other Balochs are facing in the torture cells of Pakistan.”

.............A LATTER FROM Sharry Qambar.........

Sharry Qambar is the 14-year-old daughter of disappeared Baloch Mr. Abdul Wahid Qambar.
She belongs to the Thump area of Makran region in Balochistan.

On March 14, 2007 her father, Mr Wahid Qambar, was picked up in the Thump
area by law-enforcement agencies while having a picnic with his friend.
After being held in an unknown location for more than a year,
Military Intelligence finally conceded his arrest and brought him before a court
on charges of drug smuggling. After 15 months of brutal torture,
Mr. Qambar was sentenced to 25 years in prison on June 8, 2008.
His family claims that Mr. Qambar is very ill due the torture he suffered and demanded
that he be transferred to an outside hospital, but jail authorities have denied him this care.

The following letter was written by Sharry Qambar in whih she has expressed her
concerns over the visit by Ms. Asma Jhangir, the Chairperson of Human Rights
Commission of Pakistan, to Quetta, Balochistan, on October 2009.

To whom it may concern:

My name is Sharee Qambar. I am writing this letter on behalf of thousands
of disappeared mothers whose sons and daughters were forcefully
abducted by the Army Authorities of Pakistan.The violation of human rights
in Balochistan and the silence of human rights activists is totally appalling. On
October 2009, Asma Jhangir visited Quetta the Capital of Balochistan to
investigate the gross human rights violation and to raise the profile
of disappeared Baloch Political Activist. To us Baloch, Ms Asma Jhangir
have always outspokenly favored the Baloch cause and remained the
champion of Human rights violation in Balochistan. She was considered
the last of hope for the more than 8000 unfortunate disappeared Baloch
political workers. But alas, our feelings were let down by the
Chairperson of HRCP Pakistan. Instead of exposing the state terrorism
and barbarism unleashed by Pakistan Army on unarmed Baloch people Ms
Jhangir made mockery of Baloch peoples resistance against the Army of
Pakistan. Ms Jhangir declined to meet the mothers and sisters of
disappeared Baloch but took the liberty to ridicule the 8,000
disappeared Baloch. She had the time to openly critcize the Baloch
resistance against the Army of Pakistan but she had no time to visit
the Prison and Torture Cells where Baloch detainees were kept in Prison
under subhuman conditions. She had no time to visit the mothers of
detained Baloch prisoners who are desperately waiting for their beloved
sons to come home. Some families of detained political workers even
made a tearful request to Ms Jhangir to visit those jails where their
sons and daughters are being kept illegally and being tortured
mercilessly. Instead of bringing the Human Rights Violation on agenda
she bluntly stated that she would not support the resistance for a free
Balochistan and angrily advised Baloch people that she would not help
the Baloch if they talk of independence of Balochistan.

After listening to Ms Jhangir, Baloch ask to the HRCP:

-if it is the stated policy of the Human Rights Organization to force the
oppressed people to accept the state sponsored oppressions and tortures
and give up the the struggle for just cause?

- if the call for independance by the oppressed people against a tyrant
state does qualify for a Human Right?

I demand on behalf of the Baloch nation to the International Human Rights
Organizations of the world to take serious notice of the action taken
by Ms Asma Jhangir and HRCP.

I also demand that Ms Asma Jhangir should immediately be removed from
the Presidency of HRCP due to her controversial and biased performance.

If the above mentioned steps are not taken the trust on any other
Human Rights Organization by Baloch people will be abolished.

There is a slow genocide of Baloch Populace is being committed in Blaochistan
by Pakistan Army and its extension the notorious ISI and MI.

Today every home in Balochistan is burning and the behaviour of Chairperson
of HRCP added further fuel in this fire by enforcing her personal and
political views on the already oppressed people.

Therefore, it is the humble request to all the Human Rights Organizations of world
to put pressure on HRCP to stand against the slow genocide of Baloch
nation in Pakistan.

SHAARI QAMBER BALOCH FROM TUMP MEKRAN BALOCHISTAN

Attached Thumbnails
Rich Balochistan,poor Baloch.-sharryqambar.jpg