Friday, May 03, 2024
05:34 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 12, 2010
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Wash AAthke

@ fromQAU

Quote:
From which book hv u taken this Riaz ?
Perhaps military and politics by H.A.Rizvi ?
Dear,I had read these somewhere i think in a newspaper,which might have been taken from any book.But my personal comments are also included in the same.

Quote:
Anyway, just tell me how to bring this into real being ?
1.All institutions must be established on the principles of international standards,which should be kept popped inside check and balance.Accountability must be an integral part of all institutions.Any intervention,corruption,hatred and conflicts must be put on the page of law.An even-handed deliverance of resources should be the order of the day and fate of welfare institutions.

2.All political parties including those who thrive on the name of religion must be bracketed with in national interests by compelling strategies owing to make them impelled to discard their fundamentalist and hatred policy against one another.Youth professionals must be brought in the political mainstream,specially those who belong to lower classes.Role of religious and ethnic parties must be resized and brought with in the recognized national standards.

3.Feudalism and plutocracy should be exterminated from the society. Bureaucratic practices need to be re-specified for its monkeying with national policies. Policy making bodies should be constituted of most venerated and ultra nationalists who must be set at the task to chalk out the must imperative plans as regards general welfare and well being of entire nation.

4.Education must be regarded imperative for all and sundry.Most of the investment on the part of government should be done on education and health sector in order to produce a more rational generation,who could take part in democratic practices more logically and who could decide indiscriminately.

5.Military must be kept far from political activities and their job should be retained till the borders and security objectives.All such actions if taken on their part must be treated with iron hand so that future infractions could be avoided in general.

6.Judiciary and deliverance of justice on equal footings must be established without having any personal care in mind.Those who trample down the law and constitutional tenets should be met out their charge.

7.Corruption is a pending menace and is eating into the vitals of nation like a canker,which needs to be addressed with more sincere efforts.Governance must be supplemented with all infringe benefits,pay allowances must be brought to the affordable level.Economic proceedings and conditions should be managed without any delay together with controlling the dire economy.Segments which are plagued with poverty and lack of basic needs should be give more priority in developmental projects.Job opportunities need to be created with utmost zeal.

8.Efforts should be advance in order to bring national integrity the larger good.Provinces should be treated equally and resources must be doled out according their contribution in the pool.Internal conflicts should be resolved to bridge the gaps.Turmoils need to be addressed more with practical approaches rather than commonsense.

9.Foreign Policy should be re-visited along with national role in international affairs.Political leaders,must be held responsible before public for their deeds.

10.Democratic practices should be pursued in accordance with its true spirit.

All foregoing assumptions can play their part in making things better if not best.
Regards,
Old Monday, September 13, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no. 01446

virgoan is on a distinguished road

we need true democracy n accountability only but pseudodemoracy present here which is not in our constitution. dictatoship is good only in maintening harmony n discipline at institutes level but plans which country needs(long term) are totaly absent. I thnk in the case of mushraf only a few acts which destroy his raign(lalmasjid). Ayubs Islamization. So overall speking, dictatorship is not required only leadership elected through chamber of sensible vots n checks n balances r required.
The Following User Says Thank You to virgoan For This Useful Post:
Maroof Hussain Chishty (Monday, September 13, 2010)
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

@ khuhro

Quote:
according to you which country have better infrastructre for the democracy
USA,
UK,
FRANCE,
GERMANY,
Australia;
GREECE;
etc are leading by examples !

Quote:
and what are those factors which creates infrastruture for the democracy

1) Efficient, responsible, competitive and qualified Politicians and statesmen;

2) Effective accountability mechanism;

3) check and balance system;

4) Independent and impartial judiciary

5) Responsible and mature media;

6) one ideology: either secular or religious (like Iran );

7) Rich and civilized political culture;

8) General public is politically socialized.

9) Maximum Literacy rate (around 100%);

10) Merit runs the show in all the institutions;

etc, etc.

these are the elements that strengthen the infrastructure for a successful democratic political system.

Quote:
and second would you like define basic function of socio political infrastructre (as you have writes fabric)
above mentioned are the ingredients of socio-political infrastructure.

Thank u.
ALLAH bless u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaz Ahmed Alizai View Post
@ fromQAU

1.All institutions must be established on the principles of international standards,which should be kept popped inside check and balance.Accountability must be an integral part of all institutions.Any intervention,corruption,hatred and conflicts must be put on the page of law.An even-handed deliverance of resources should be the order of the day and fate of welfare institutions.
Brother yehi to masla he na yar !
who wl bring these reforms ????
this is what i m talking about.
this is a milli0n dollar question for me.Who is going to do it??

@ Riaz and All of the discussion participants:

shud we just wait and see as the things happen and do not take into account the malpractices on the part of the politicians and the people just for letting the democracy evolve ????????????? if the democracy evolved with this ongoing pace, i dun think that we r going to see democratic Pakistan in our life.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Monday, September 13, 2010 at 10:56 AM.

khuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the roughkhuhro is a jewel in the rough

that is what i want to ask from you khokhar sahib... actually whenever we discuss politics. i found that in our country the factors which have to support the govt are actually not supporting them so in result our politician could not do possible things. as you have mentioned these factors, could you really find out that how many of them are working with maturity i dint find them up to that mark, we are the factors actually all these factors which you have mentioned is related to masses (peoples) and we are the peoples let me describe

1. Our civil society struggle for the judiciary after restoration do we find any kind of reforms in the judiciary system which discussed before by the wukla and judges. do we find any better system which may differ from time of musharaf

2. we dont have any responsible politician so where those leaders will come from ofcourse we choose them but for what, no body knows

3. accountability mechanism even our peon and guards taking tip for enternce at offices, in this scenerio to whom we will change, the thinking is it possible?

4. Responsible and mature media i dint found resposible media personal except few even media personlaties alwayes try to take personal revenge from the politicians

actully i think in pakistan we have to change our social scenerio and for changing social structure and thinking we dint need any different type governing system we dint have to start any revolution. we have to take personal efforts to change ourselves. i thing thats the only way for betterment of pakistan

best of luck khokhar sahib
good post
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuhro View Post
actully i think in pakistan we have to change our social scenerio and for changing social structure and thinking we dint need any different type governing system we dint have to start any revolution. we have to take personal efforts to change ourselves. i thing thats the only way for betterment of pakistan

best of luck khokhar sahib
good post

how to reform oneself ?
agar 18 crore awaam apne aapko theek karna shru kar den (jin men 9 crore illiterate b hen) to ye buht time lag jayega.itna asaan nahi hota itne logon ka theek ho jana.
par agar paksitan men ye 100 politicians apne aap ko theek kar den to ye 18 crore awaam khud ba khud theek b ho jaegi aur khush b ho jayegi.aur pakistan great ho jayega mere bhai.hamari taqdeer filhaal in k hathon men he.u and me cannot make difference untl and unless their vote bank supported by illiterate people collapses and they beg votes from the educated people which r very hard to buy and sway easily.kya aap bata sakte hen k hum men se kitne parhe likhay log vote dene jate hen ?
aur kitni polling stations pe rigging nahi hoti ? these r the billion dollar questions.in politicians ne to HEC ka budget hi decrease kar diya he.ye to parhay likhay logon ko buht tang kar k bethay hen.