Saturday, April 27, 2024
09:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 13, 2010
39th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 92

j87ibz is on a distinguished road

feeling tears in my eyes for our brother Qalbe Ali
ali emraan (Wednesday, October 13, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@gul niazi
thanks for this condolance to the whole nation.
my friend told me that he was a five time prayerer.
since last few weeks ,he was losing his weight . he was famous
for his only trouser and blue shirt. till 3 pm he spent time with his
friends. but after receiving a phone call from home, he went straight to his room and locked the door..according to postmartum, he committed suicide at 5 p.m. (in evening). and was recovered at 10 at night.and hi sdivorced mother had no resources to send someone to receive the dead body. the students collected donations for that.
again the authorities of uet watched this drama shamelessly.

read his last writing found at his writing table on the book of "MECHANICS OF MATERIALS";
"I COULD NOT LEARN TO LIVE".

Fnoor is on a distinguished road

OH God....! Its such a tragic incident my heart almost stopped to beat for a moment as we cant even understand his desperate feeling ...When water cross the level then only destruction comes across similarly when frustration, disappointments, depression crossed to it boundaries such attempts been done.....
Of course Suicide is Haram in Islam...But what if he had no other choice...I want to excuse if I said something wrong....

Let pray for departed soul to find eternal rest in peace...May his parents get patience & strength to bear this loss.

Even I do not have words to share my sad sentiments for this....!

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Post death of student in uet lhr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali emraan View Post
@gul niazi

read his last writing found at his writing table on the book of "MECHANICS OF MATERIALS";
"I COULD NOT LEARN TO LIVE".
''I COULD NOT LEARN TO LIVE''............

he is dead now.but God will do justice.he will punish those responsible.
some body compeled you to take this extreme action.
and they will have to pay a heavy price for this.
they have no right to do so much injustice with young students.
and i will not hesitate to say,

munga Seyasatdan Qatal Qabil De.........why only poor students die.

zindaa rehna to ab inn logon ko seekhna parey ga jo innocent student ke mustaqbil sey kehltey hain.their days are numbered.

for God's sake wake up.we will not tolerate more deaths.
what about his mother.i just can't imagine her grief.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Dear Imran,

Plz post an authentic information here, I wonder,how much credulous we are! that we dont even bother to ask source of information.

Lahore: UET student commits suicide
A 23-year-old student of University of Engineering & Technology (UET) committed suicide in the university hostel mysteriously, Dunya News reported on Wednesday.
According to the hostelites, Sifwat Ghayyur, resident of Gilgit, was in his 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering. On Tuesday, he had his lunch in the mess and later went to his room. When his room-mate tried to enter the room, it transpired that it was locked from inside.
On not having any response on knocking, the lock was broken. Sifwat’s body was seen strung with the ceiling fan. A letter, said to be written by the deceased, stated that he committed suicide due to financial straits.

His family, however, denied any such thing, saying that he belonged to a feudal family

http://dunyanews.tv/main_category_en...catid=8&flag=d

His unnatural death is still mystery, No one can rule out chance of murder.

Regards,
Old Thursday, October 14, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
deart aspirants,

last night, a student of feculty of mechanical engineering named QALB E ALI 5th semester has committed suicide owing to his poverty and increase in fees and reduction of scholarships from the HEC.
when the suicide attempts are made by the students in any society, where our leaders are leading us?
what we as a nation need to rescue these thousands of deprived but able students who are helpless now a days
No doubt its a very sad incident but one thing I wana to metion here is that "Reason is still unknow for his commiting of suicide"...he was a student of UET where fee structure is not so enormous and a common layman can easily afford it...the important point here is that now our youth is becoming pessimistic..they dont want to struggle against unusual circumstances...Pakistan is still among the largest country of the world where people used to give high amount in charity works and to different institutions...most people even dont want to reveal their Identity while doing such a great work...these poor students are not helpless..Pakistanis are here to help them..the need is to induce HOPE in our society..
Regards

neo1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
No doubt its a very sad incident but one thing I wana to metion here is that "Reason is still unknow for his commiting of suicide"...he was a student of UET where fee structure is not so enormous and a common layman can easily afford it...the important point here is that now our youth is becoming pessimistic..they dont want to struggle against unusual circumstances...Pakistan is still among the largest country of the world where people used to give high amount in charity works and to different institutions...most people even dont want to reveal their Identity while doing such a great work...these poor students are not helpless..Pakistanis are here to help them..the need is to induce HOPE in our society..
Regards
I totally agree with your point of view on bigger amount of charity extended to people but the point here is that those who are well off financially are either the businessmen evading the tax,the industrialist busy in electricity theft and tax evasion, and the politicians and landlords. In all the cases, they well off people engulf public money in shape of various social crimes and then raise the flag of charity. what good is the charity work for if poor are denied their share from their own public money and the same is then given to them as charity...shame ! Just think for once; poor are not just poor, they are human beings after all.

@invincible
i got info. not through media but my own sources in uet who collaborated with siffat. and knew him very well. and one of his close friends mr.sharif was his roommate and arranged for him the scholarship.
the suicide was his 2nd attempt in room#66 ,2nd floor mumtaz hall u.e.t.
he does not belong to feudal family .its sure. and was not just a position holder but the topper of mechanical engg. department.

and the reason was his non payment of fee.
but,still i agree that authentic source should be mentioned .why i could not mention that ,is because of the reason that i got info. through my personal sources .and had no idea that it could be made public by media.actually you told me (dunya news).
still, i apologize for that.

@maha khan
the fees of uet has increased upto 72000 rs. per semaster.
half of the fee was paid by HEC (36000) and the remaining had to be paid by the student(36000).
but, now ,hec is unable to pay her part of 36000. so, imagine.....
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
@invincible
i got info. not through media but my own sources in uet who collaborated with siffat. and knew him very well. and one of his close friends mr.sharif was his roommate and arranged for him the scholarship.
the suicide was his 2nd attempt in room#66 ,2nd floor mumtaz hall u.e.t.
he does not belong to feudal family .its sure. and was not just a position holder but the topper of mechanical engg. department.
oh so so Sad!but why media didnot report authentic stories??if he already committed a failed suicide attempt,then why his parents,friends,room mates didnot notice his activities,specially at a time when he had to deposit his fee???..as he was a topper,so we couldnot ignore enmity factor behind his suicide or murder...
Regards
ali emraan (Thursday, October 14, 2010)

@ maha khan
frankly, don,t know the details more than, what i mentioned.