Friday, May 10, 2024
02:10 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurshid.A.Mahsud View Post
He goes like , " ham jo hain, jo woh party hain, jo is bath par, ham jo yakeen rakhtay hain, kay hamri policy tu jo hay woh yeh hay kay ham Reconciliation ki jo woh policy hay woh hamari party bi jo hay woh us par yakeen rakhti hay.......

Dear,Be mindful,You are ridiculing your PM in this serious discussion.

I reiterate not to believe blindly this report since its way of collecting data is not up to the mark.

Regards,
Tipu Shah (Wednesday, October 27, 2010)

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Default Maha..

i think i was not harsh.i am absolutely cool maha.dont worry i am feeling as coOL as a cuCumBer.

we have reason to hate our politicians.they are so funny.we feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Although we are also worse than them but atleast we are not holding any huge post.it is so frustrating to talk about them.it is like banging your head to a concrete wall.you only destroy your hairstyle i mean injure your head too.
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Dear!I fully endorse your opinion...without any authentic statement members are ridiculing P.M
Regards

Kitnay achay bachay ho ap log! PM ki kitni fikar hay aap logon ko! Us PM ki jisko kabi fake relief camp ka doura karwaya jata hay and kabi fake relief camp may fake hospital ka. And sweetHeart ko pata bi nahi chalta kay yeh sab drama ho raha hay uskay sath.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
...make fun of our politicians without any reason! You are still searching for reasons?

This is not a face book,where you can write any thing without any solid proof.This is a seat of learning,so,show some mental maturity here.

No offence intended.

Regards

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kitnay achay bachay ho ap log! PM ki kitni fikar hay aap logon ko! Us PM ki jisko kabi fake relief camp ka doura karwaya jata hay and kabi fake relief camp may fake hospital ka. And sweetHeart ko pata bi nahi chalta kay yeh sab drama ho raha hay uskay sath.
Be Serious and if you are serious than be rational...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio Lorenzo View Post
I recieved an SMS from my friend.he said that P.M said this on T.V.as i dont watch t.v these days so i am not sure.

but i believe he was right.expect any thing from our leaders.

i agree with your last baat.we are resposible too.becaz no one has the courage to go and finish these thugs.
we can judge the sense of maturity that people going to compete the toughest exam and believing on SMS.. i hope phir ap to 28 august ko shat pay kharay rahey hon ge 2 chand dekhnay k liay, because yeh msg bhe bht logon nay fwd kiya tha my dear.....

Quote:
i think i was not harsh.i am absolutely cool maha.dont worry i am feeling as coOL as a cuCumBer.

we have reason to hate our politicians.they are so funny.we feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Although we are also worse than them but atleast we are not holding any huge post.it is so frustrating to talk about them.it is like banging your head to a concrete wall.you only destroy your hairstyle i mean injure your head too.
my dear yeh rulers aasman say nahi utray hum nay he select kiya hai...

me also stated before that "jaisee rooh wesay farishtay"

you are holding a huge power of "VOTING" and "sense of judgement (if available)".... just correct yourself first and than expect something from others my dear.. without correcting oneself it is not possible to get something better from others...

Quote:
Dear!I fully endorse your opinion...without any authentic statement members are ridiculing P.M
Regards
i also endorse both of you...............

Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Post Tipu.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipu Shah View Post
my dear yeh rulers aasman say nahi utray hum nay he select kiya hai...
me also stated before that "jaisee rooh wesay farishtay"
you are holding a huge power of "VOTING" and "sense of judgement (if available)".... just correct yourself first and than expect something from others my dear.. without correcting oneself it is not possible to get something better from others...
Tipu bhai jaan,

tell me kis bhai i mean uncle ko vote doon next time.PPP,PML.N.ANP....or who.
sarrey hi corrupt hain kia karain ab ham.By the way let me tell you that 2008 mein mein ney bicycle to vote dia tha zabardasti dad ke kehney par really.

tell me how to refuse dad.i mean your own daddy.
WE ARE BEYOND REFORM.DEMOCRACY Doesn't SUIT US.I CANT REFUSE DADDY NOW TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

I CAN DO ANY THING IN THE WORLD BUT CANT REFUSE DAD.
thats why i say iss democracy sey dictatorship better hai.

SMS wali baat is correct.but halaaat itney kharab nahin huey ki 28 ko chand talash karoon roof par.

you are so funnnnnyyyyy.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tipu bhai jaan,

sarrey hi corrupt hain kia karain ab ham.By the way let me tell you that 2008 mein mein ney bicycle to vote dia tha zabardasti dad ke kehney par really.

WE ARE BEYOND REFORM.DEMOCRACY Doesn't SUIT US.I CANT REFUSE DADDY NOW TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

Dear!what are you saying?you should be courageous enough to vote according to your own choice..you could convince your respectable father with your solid and rational arguments.......a mature person cannot favour Dictatorship..nobody has the right to dictate you what you should do or what not??if you didnot convince your father then its your own weakness..not to blame Poilticians again and again..
Regards

Quote:
see!you have no proof that P.M gave any statement about this Report?now,you are giving the reference of some old news and still it has not proved that this news was right or again a propaganda by our media barons...hope for the best..dont be pessimistic..picture is not so discouraging as you think...
Regards

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Tipu bhai jaan,

SMS wali baat is correct.but halaaat itney kharab nahin huey ki 28 ko chand talash karoon roof par.

you are so funnnnnyyyyy.
my dear this is the thing that we have to convince our elders for taking right steps.....
and for your kind info. we also supported PML-Q in our constituency... becuase we see the work in our constituency rather than giving the vote to PPP or PML-N......

we are not saying to give vote to some "farishtay", my perpose is to give the vote to a person who is benfitial for Pakistan....
usually in cities, when we ask question that to whom you'll give the vote this time and somebody say "Shair" some say "TEEER" some say "Cycle", even they dnt know the candidate's profie. So, in our system a "lutera" can easily win the election only on party basis........

next time you will see myself (if not become CSP), in the provisional assebly(Insha Allah), now this is the time to stand-up and come-forward my dear....

Quote:
see!you have no proof that P.M gave any statement about this Report?now,you are giving the reference of some old news and still it has not proved that this news was right or again a propaganda by our media barons...hope for the best..dont be pessimistic..picture is not so discouraging as you think...
Regards
very well said.... this type of youth our country need.... this type of courage and hope we need to become a PowerFull Nation.... Insha Allah we will stand together and bring positive change....

Good Maha.
Maha Khan (Wednesday, October 27, 2010)

picture is still not discouraging ?????

Maha plz dont advocate these corrupt guys.they are corrupt you know.they are not sincere.they just want to complete their term till 2013.
by all legal or illigal means.i hate this feeling of helplessness.i hate them.they deserve jail.why dont you understand it.

we cant wait till 013.and we cant do any thing.we are helpless.but plz allow us to exaust this frustration.it kills us from inside.
poor are dying commiting suicides,you know the prices.have you come across some poor in your locality.

i know about a family who is starving.i see their children playing in the street.they are so weak.they need a little assistance from government.
you know the prices of our P.M 's dress.he wears Armani suits.most expensive.
his shopping mostly from Harrods department UK.the most expensive.

his wife's corruption.do you know about that.they are corrupt to the core.
corruptions is running like blood in the body.

by God we want to see them finished.
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 61

Khurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enoughKhurshid.A.Mahsud will become famous soon enough

I have simplified my politics to one point: Blame the government for almost everything and anything that is wrong in this country. BECAUSE people have given them the mandate to fix everything and anything that is wrong in this country. And if they are not doing the right things we reserve the right to bang their heads with a baseball bat!