Sunday, May 12, 2024
10:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, November 28, 2010

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

PAKISTAN...or otherwise a country that can be termed as a nuclear bomb when it comes to the economic potential that it possesses...now the purpose of this thread to create a real learning environment by showing the potential of pakistan which we see from our eyes from our views...nw as i hve termed pakistan a nuke the i m also going to prove it...i ll begin with our geographical location..(all the ideas given below are my own creation...resembalace to any person ,incident, event etc is purely co incidental)

1.PAKISTAN A GATEWAY FOR THE WHOLE WORLD

A.)on the one hand we have almost half of the worldz population in the form of india and china and on the other hand we have the worldz most of natural energy resources in countries like iran, iraq, kuwait, saudi arabia,russia etc etc...nw what we have to do is just to provide a gateway to the countries on both side and in this way we can have huge huge amounts of revenues and employment will also get a boost..imagine a gas pipeline from iran to india and china and then a pipeline from karghistan to india and then we can also have an oil pipeline from iran to china india etc...

B.)nw we come to trade...we can offer a tarde pathway to china,russia and the 7 landlock countries from pakistan through gawadar port...we can offer india a trade pathway from pakistan to afghanistan and other landlock countries...we can offer india and china a trade pathwaty to middleeast and europe throug railway(railway project from pakistan to turkey is already on)...we can offer landlock countries a pathway to india....by adopting appropriate policies gawadar port can be turned into a real international port like dubai....if all above mentiond steps are taken calculate urself hw much it will be going to pay us off.....

to be continued....

everyone is requested to share there ideas as well ...(nd yes i knw everything mentioned above is not very much possible at the moment but i also knw that effective bureaucracy can help a lot in making it happen)

C.)nw this point should be read in conjunction with point no. B where we have already ellaborated that hw we can offer a pathway to different countries...if international brands of different products like bmw,merceedez to almost all type of industries setup there manufacturing and processing plants in here it will have a huge impact on our economy...but why would they do that..answer is in point B,that is,easy access to a lot of countries and hence thereby reducing the cost in those countries and ultimately increasing the sales and efficiency..(by reducing the time of delivery)

D.)nw we come to the versatality and diversification of our land...it is an amazing fact that there can be a variation of 30 to 40 degrees of temperature in PAKSTAN...this thing can be used in our advantage by exploiting it as a tool to attract tourism....we have one of the most highest mountain range and one of the most old civilisation existing in our country(wt else one can ask for)....we have deserts mountains,plains, different cultures prevailing,historical buildings or most importantly a history etc etc..all this can be exploited to attract the world towards us...

PAKISTAN A WORLD OF RESOURCES(NOT ONLY THE TYPICAL NATURAL RESOURCES BUT OF HUMAN RESOURCE WHICH IS OUR REAL STRENGTH(PAKISTANIS))

A.)prevailing times are also referred to as time of I.T but in my view prevailant times is more of a time of human resource,an effective human resource..if people are capable country is progressive(take china as an example).....
to be contiued..

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 11:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mjkhan For This Useful Post:
Mehria (Monday, November 29, 2010)
Old Tuesday, November 30, 2010

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

+pakistan is 6th in the world when it comes to poulation...from where i see high population growth over a long period of time is an obstacle but a good population growth rate and and big population is sometimes a good factor to have on your side...nw lets see it like this...india is progressing at a very higher rate and earning goodwill and control all over the world..wt is the reason behind this control..good policies,business environment etc yes definitely but there is also another thing which is large population and large population means larger needs and larger needs mean huge businesses and huge bussines means huge profits and huge profits mean huge investments from all over the world and huge investment means interest of all the world in india and which finally means greater control over the world...nw lets see china....huge population and huge population means large no. of people at disposal which means more hands to work which means more production which means more exports which means profits and which by default means more influnce on the world...so there are many benefits of having a huge population also...wt pakistan needs to do is to increase its expenditure on education,health for development of effective human resource..big population is nt a problem, channelizing big population is a problem that needs sorting out...(this doesnt mean in anyway that we let population growthrate go out of control)

POTENTIAL OF PAKISTANZ ECONOMY IN TERMS OF ITS STABILIZATION
nw there r two ways of looking things..
an optimist sees an opportunity in ever difficulty and a passimist sees a difficulty in every opportunity..
to me pakistanz economy is one of the most stable economies in the world(ur reaction on this statement may be like" lol" but lets have a look on it like this (wesay ye likhney k bad i also could nt stop saying myself "lol")lol)
to be continued...

we hear a lot about pakistanz low growth rate,that is,the expansion of the economy...but we miss a point here cz we look only onto the surface of things and dont go deep...well here is the thing...we had 2% gdp last year(on a record lower side) alongwith about 12.69% of inflation rate(very high rate which means very few investment and thus no expansion in economy)...now keeping in mind these facts remember the events that took place in 2009...mass terrorism,corruption,real unfavourable environment for business,foreign investers fleeing away,no new induction of foreign investment(the only major source of remittances of dollars to PAK during this period was the dollars sent by overseas PAKITANIS(it is us the real power)) etc etc etc....now if with this sort of environment a countries economy can still expand and that too by 2%(this is huge in the given circumstances) then imagine wt could be the real potential of economy..with this environment if growth rate is negative even then i wiil nt b surprised...all this shows how much stable pakistanz economy is...all it need is hardwork,better polices AND HONESTY etc...even in worse situations(i dont think many economies can perform like wt ours has performed in the given situation)it in can go up....all we need to do is to give a breathing space to our economy so that it can reveal its colourz...our economy has nt been given a space...terrorism,military take overs,corrupt democracy,wars etc has caused big damage nd eradiction of all these factors will result in the progress of our economy ...to be contiued

first of all read this...a couple of days back a director of an international company was interviewed and here it is wt he said...we would like to sell our I.T power solutions(there product for which they definitel have to come up with a complete set up) from PAK rather than from dubai because pakistan has more potential..another example some time back a personnal from a well reputed airline of europe(i think) ws interviewed nd he was asked a question that if u r provided with an opporunity to buy an airline wt wud be ur choice....guess wt????????he said PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE...the interviewer said that PAK airline is going in losses so y u want to have that...he said that with the amount of load(passengers) PIA is operating it would be a matter of months to shift it from losses to profits....nd yes a historical fact that PIA used to be the no.2 airline in the world nd it has helped in establishment of a lot of other airlines especially in middle east like emirates etc...the purpose of sharing this is nt to sit back nd enjoy wt we were in past but to reveal that we have the potential...only fews things have went wrong nd we need to put them in order nd that to me needs sacrifice(well this is another thing which i may share later..for thetime being no comments) well nw as i have slided a bit to history then let me bring this fact into the knowledge of my fellow country men(nd women offcourse) that the PAKIZ of my age nd younger than me have alwayz seen PAK which is getting worse in all aspects through out our life but nd situation getting worsen all the time but it was nt like this from the beginning...we used to be far ahead of india in every aspect...we were termed as asian california...we used to be role models in the world of sports....even in the early 90z we were world champions in cricket,hockey and squash nd btw there were two squash playerz hashim khan and sharif khan father nd son respectively nd most of us dont even knw there names...u shud urself go nd take a look at there profiles..they were nt in any way less tha jansher nd jahangir khan...nw cming back to the present nw when i keep on saying that PAK has potential then why it is nt performing to its potential nd wt is its solution...well there cn be hundreds nd thousands of solutions to it but i would like to give a part of solution from CSPz point of view...well as i knw nothing hw CSPz work..hw cn they have an influence nd etc etc...but at the moment from the point where i stand i cn suggest following nd i m confident,sorry,nt confident but sure that if CSPz aqquaint themselves with these they can surely bring a change(btw sorry to CSPz k may css forum ka 1 junior member having no knwledge is advising them but kya karain PAK k liye meray thora ziada jitna knwledge hai may usey baroey kar laon ga...even ghalt advice bhi dun ga to u will correct me nd phir may corrected knwledge k sath PAK ko serve karun ga so CSPz just chill ok)..tobe continued

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 11:33 AM.