Wednesday, May 08, 2024
04:10 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 01, 2011

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
hmmmm . I haven't said that politicians are not supposed to be patriot , it's ur wrong interpretation. Dear, I have been working for Imran Khan for last 2 years but i left him coz after meeting him I realized that he doesn't have the ability to run the country . He is not what he perused and propagate about himself.
Imran Khan is a patriot and i don't have any doubt about it, but the problem is he doesn't have any concrete plan to run the country. If he would be given a chance he won't be able to meet the challenges
which we are facing in today's world. His action plan is not cohesive and in-executable. Many young ppl are with him but he doesn't know how to mobilize them. for him and his party the only solution of problem is protest. And here i differ from him. Lack of proper guidance, leadership and clear road map is confusing our youth. If Imran Khan wants to be PM, he has to come up with some good strategy. I don't know when ppl like him stop exploiting the youth of Pakistan.

And yes, it's not necessary that every patriot is a politician. Politics is an art, and to run a country not only patriotism , leadership skills are imp but the political know how is also v imp. So, Imran Khan loves Pakistan ,OK, but he doesn't have the potential to run Pakistan.
my concerns somewhat similar in nature as pointed out by caal for change
Call for Change (Saturday, January 01, 2011), polaris (Saturday, January 01, 2011)

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
hmmmm . I haven't said that politicians are not supposed to be patriot , it's ur wrong interpretation. Dear, I have been working for Imran Khan for last 2 years but i left him coz after meeting him I realized that he doesn't have the ability to run the country . He is not what he perused and propagate about himself.
Imran Khan is a patriot and i don't have any doubt about it, but the problem is he doesn't have any concrete plan to run the country. If he would be given a chance he won't be able to meet the challenges
which we are facing in today's world. His action plan is not cohesive and in-executable. Many young ppl are with him but he doesn't know how to mobilize them. for him and his party the only solution of problem is protest. And here i differ from him. Lack of proper guidance, leadership and clear road map is confusing our youth. If Imran Khan wants to be PM, he has to come up with some good strategy. I don't know when ppl like him stop exploiting the youth of Pakistan.

And yes, it's not necessary that every patriot is a politician. Politics is an art, and to run a country not only patriotism , leadership skills are imp but the political know how is also v imp. So, Imran Khan loves Pakistan ,OK, but he doesn't have the potential to run Pakistan.
~breaking news~
as per call for change, imran khan is lacking leadership skills n has no proper strategy plans thus has no ability to run the nation..

sorry farrah, i take my decision back.. pls khan saab ko premier mat banao kyun k ab unke barey mai latest n authentic news ayee hai woh b wohan sey who has worked with him..

i knew mr imran only knows to raise voice...
@ farrah ab koi aur dondhna parey ga... hey why don't we try someone from ordinary lot of people... mr khan had a fame history bt why cant we try someone from us... like it can be u, call for change or even me
wt ya say??
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by polaris View Post
~breaking news~
as per call for change, imran khan is lacking leadership skills n has no proper strategy plans thus has no ability to run the nation..

sorry farrah, i take my decision back.. pls khan saab ko premier mat banao kyun k ab unke barey mai latest n authentic news ayee hai woh b wohan sey who has worked with him..

@ farrah ab koi aur dondhna parey ga... hey why don't we try someone from ordinary lot of people... mr khan had a fame history bt why cant we try someone from us... like it can be u, call for change or even me
wt ya say??
It would be Call For Change Inshallah .
The Following User Says Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
polaris (Saturday, January 01, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
~breaking news~

wt ya say??
I liked points of Call for change because to speak the truth i don't know much about such things.I have to prepare P.A and C.A
OK fine If You all people disagree,I don't make I.K because I have to take care of my emotional nation as well but what about those whoses cricket hero deserves to be on a high seat?
I'm not willing for politics game as it is very expensive
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Saturday, January 01, 2011), polaris (Saturday, January 01, 2011)

polaris will become famous soon enoughpolaris will become famous soon enough

@ above

congrats guys the issue is solved...

farrah ya koi aur interested nai hai (yaa interested ho nai sakta) bcuz politics is expensive game.. and khan saab is not capable enough (except in eyes of haroon) tu ab rehta kon hai..?! it's surely ppp n sharif league.. so guys be patient n bear with them n let them run wtevr way they're doin.. point is, let the democracy run n let not khan saab, islamic leagues or other puppets of ghost establishment ruin the process of democracy...

long live democracy.. long live the mandate of people...

best rgrds n guddy gud night
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
@ above

congrats guys the issue is solved...

farrah ya koi aur interested nai hai (yaa interested ho nai sakta) bcuz politics is expensive game.. and khan saab is not capable enough (except in eyes of haroon) tu ab rehta kon hai..?! it's surely ppp n sharif league.. so guys be patient n bear with them n let them run wtevr way they're doin.. point is, let the democracy run n let not khan saab, islamic leagues or other puppets of ghost establishment ruin the process of democracy...
long live democracy.. long live the mandate of people...

best rgrds n guddy gud night
uffff u r exaggerating my words. Be patient , if I.K is such a charismatic and daunting leader , he would definitely sweep next elections or may be mid-terms. Let's wait and watch!!

And good Night + Good Morning

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

If the Local Bodies elections held this year, i am sure Imran Khan will sweep election in Punjab and KP and it will pave way for his success in the next general election. He is in a position to upset the old rotten system of our politics.
Czar

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
If the Local Bodies elections held this year, i am sure Imran Khan will sweep election in Punjab and KP and it will pave way for his success in the next general election. He is in a position to upset the old rotten system of our politics.
I don't think so that Imran Khan can upset the old system of our politics. Our people will only look towards PML (N) in next elections. They think that only PPP or PML can save our country. If PPP is doing bad then next turn will be of PML(N). Leaders of both parties are well experienced and they know how to affect people's psychy. The main problem is to change minds of public through proper education so that they realize their responsibilities.

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
~breaking news~

wt ya say??
Dear,You seem quite credulous person who is making hue and cry on one person's observation(Which can be wrong).

Well, on serious note: Unless AAA give their NOC to any body, No one can get enthroned in next election.

Regards,

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Imran khan is ray of hope for the the masses of this country, if we can bear military dictators and corrupt veteran politicians for 63 years why not to give him a chance. This thinking that Imran khan lacks leadership skills and has no proper strategy plans thus has no ability to run the nation, is the observation of few people which may not be true, there are thousands of other people who have worked or works with him and still think that he can be the man who will bring a change. He has tens of thousands supporters it is not only Haroon who likes him. Let the democracy run and democracy is not restricted to PPP and PML(N). We have shown a lot of patience and have tested them numerously now its time to bring a change. So welcome Imran khan with an open heart.

Regards,