Sunday, April 28, 2024
12:08 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, January 02, 2011
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkhan View Post
beshak ap nay sahee kaha balkay ye cheez to hamaray buyadi imaan ka hissa hai..i.e achi aur buri taqdeer par imaan..this is also a part of my belief..
agar ma ghalt nahee to isi taqdeer ma likhay huwey rizq k baray ma yeh bhi kaha geya hai..jidojehad karna hassol a rizq ki awaleen shart hai...agar rizk likh dia geya hai to jidojehad kiu?
Have u heard this Hadith k Rizq insaan ko is trah talash krta jesay k mout. We should also work hard and struggle for livelihood. But after marriage female brings her own fate and the new born baby his own. Allah says that he is responsible for livelihood of every living being. If you fear that marriage in early age will create some trouble than its not true. When you take first step then Allah will definitely guide you through the whole path. At the time of Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), people usually married in early ages despite of their low income power. But they all lived happily.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Sunday, January 02, 2011), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Sunday, January 02, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
You have not explained what is your conception of the word "Sexual Crime"???
I meant all vices which are being practiced in society,the word ETC refers to those points which i didn't want to write openly.I think people are wise enough to understand what is being asked.

Quote:
Ab aap kee shaadi bhi government karaye gi , ab itna kaam to khud kar sakte hain. Government is only an institution responsible to maintain order and regularity in the society, and dont expect anymore of it. When it fails at that, you have every right to blame her. But dont think of the goverment like some "Aladin kaa Chiragh" which should do everything.
Government can impliment some laws which may lessen the expenditures and marriage may not remain a complex thing.Government is responsible to MAINTAIN ORDER AND REGULARITY so everything includes in it.

Quote:
So instead of lending hopes in the governmnt, you should pray to Allah and convince your parents, or elders in the family .
Pardon me Why are you showing typical mentality,attacking a thread starter itself?The discussion is meant to learn from others.Discussion and argument is not for WHO IS RIGHT rather it is for WHAT IS RIGHT.
Regards

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 03:45 PM.
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 163

Sakk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Is early marriage a solution to sexual crimes and other vices?
What steps should be taken by Government in this regard to make marriages easy?like as the compulsion of one dish is OFTEN being introduced.
Indeed thought proviking topic set for discussion and needs brain storming to solve this quagmire.

I am of the opinion that early marriage is not solution to the problems and it aggravate frustration, divorce rates and social anarchy. Reason being that the incumbents have not attained the mentality and maturity to lead a family life and respect the institution of marriage effectively. While late marriages results in other kinds of problems like generation gap and voilance and abuse of females. Then to where does the solution lie. I believe that solution lies in understanding and raising the moral values of our society. Our education syllabus is void of all kinds of social problems which we are facing. Neither our islamiat course till matriculation fully elaborate the concept of zana, its islamic standing, its punishment in this world and in the hereafter. I fully believe that if we starts educating our youth on real grounds and teach them islamic values and ethics they will themselves refrain from such activities.

We should focus on character building rather than providing short term solutions like government enforcement, early of late marriages which both have its advantages.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sakk For This Useful Post:
Farrah Zafar (Sunday, January 02, 2011)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
I believe that solution lies in understanding and raising the moral values of our society. Our education syllabus is void of all kinds of social problems which we are facing. Neither our islamiat course till matriculation fully elaborate the concept of zana, its islamic standing, its punishment in this world and in the hereafter. I fully believe that if we starts educating our youth on real grounds and teach them islamic values and ethics they will themselves refrain from such activities.
A very solid solution you presented Sir,I appreciate
For me it is Conclusion of this discussion!

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 03:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Sakk (Sunday, January 02, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
Have u heard this Hadith k Rizq insaan ko is trah talash krta jesay k mout. We should also work hard and struggle for livelihood. But after marriage female brings her own fate and the new born baby his own. Allah says that he is responsible for livelihood of every living being. If you fear that marriage in early age will create some trouble than its not true. When you take first step then Allah will definitely guide you through the whole path. At the time of Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him), people usually married in early ages despite of their low income power. But they all lived happily.
Dear,justify your argument after going through given statistics. I regret,our young generation is still not realsitic.

Each year, 15 million children die of hunger-related causes. This means that, every day, throughout the world, 40 000 children die. The loss of human life is as great as if an atomic bomb - similar to the one that destroyed Hiroshima during the Second World War - were to be dropped on a densely populated area every three days.

Some sources estimate that 20 million people die each year of hunger-related causes. FAO estimates that at least 435 million people are seriously undernourished in the world today. Other estimates, which use poverty as an indicator, suggest that 800 million people are threatened by hunger, either temporarily or in the long term.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakk View Post
Our education syllabus is void of all kinds of social problems which we are facing. Neither our islamiat course till matriculation fully elaborate the concept of zana, its islamic standing, its punishment in this world and in the hereafter. I fully believe that if we starts educating our youth on real grounds and teach them islamic values and ethics they will themselves refrain from such activities.
All above mentioned syllabus is taught in Madrassas, is their character role model for rest of nation?

Some Facts:

Let us read the story step by step. The news initially was reported by BBC News, Islamabad on Friday, 10 December, 2004 is as follows:

A Pakistani minister has revealed hundreds of cases of alleged child sex abuse at Islamic schools, or madrassas.
There were 500 complaints this year of abuse allegedly committed by clerics, Aamer Liaquat Hussain, a minister in the religious affairs department, said. That compares with 2,000 last year, but as yet there have been no successful prosecutions, Mr. Hussain told the BBC.

The minister's revelations have sparked death threats and infuriated some religious political leaders. Mr. Hussain said he had received death threats from clerics, but that he had done his job and his conscience was clear.

Regards.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, January 02, 2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Invincible For This Useful Post:
mjkhan (Sunday, January 02, 2011)

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
do you know the age a child reaches puberty?even if he is in matric(which is definitely the age puberty has been achived ) or in intermediate or in gradute or(someone like me)going for css hw he is supposed to support a family?
If he/she can suppport girl friends/boy friends why not the legal spouse.

Quote:
beshak ap nay sahee kaha balkay ye cheez to hamaray buyadi imaan ka hissa hai..i.e achi aur buri taqdeer par imaan..this is also a part of my belief..
agar ma ghalt nahee to isi taqdeer ma likhay huwey rizq k baray ma yeh bhi kaha geya hai..jidojehad karna hassol a rizq ki awaleen shart hai...agar rizk likh dia geya hai to jidojehad kiu?
Arain007 has answered this perfectly.

Quote:
one more thing u totally overlooked the part of my post in which i raised a concern for the social evils arising because of early marriages due to economic constraints...agar ap is baray ma sochnay sa qasir hain to mujhey bataiye..i ll draw a picture of that for u...
Yeah please draw it.

Tooba Malik has a spectacular aura aboutTooba Malik has a spectacular aura aboutTooba Malik has a spectacular aura about

dear bro n sis AOA .in my observation solution of these problem is marriage should be at proper age .but can marriage controles these crimes ? many person who are so called educated n appointed on high posts n married having young daughters commit adultery.why.they have lack of religious knowledge they do not say prayer not observe fast.but who are hafiz n say prayer n teach Quran to childern in mosque but thy also could not referain themselves n childern become their victim .i think obscene movies ,magzines ,sms websites provoke them . if we become true muslim say sincerely prayer keep fast n keep PARDA OF OUR EYES .HEAR ,TONGUE ALL other limbs ,act upon sunnah of holy prophet we will be successful here n here after.regards

mjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to allmjkhan is a name known to all

Quote:
If he/she can suppport girl friends/boy friends why not the legal spouse.
wrong assumption...
1.not all the pakistani youth have boyfriends/girlfriends
2.not all the pakistanis having boyfriend/girlfriends support each other
3.not all those who support live under the same roof
4.supporting boyfriend/girlfriend is aother thing,living under the same roof with your respected wife is another thing...not a reasonable comparison..

what you have said may hold good on may be 1% of youth
pakistanz population=65%under 25

moreover buying your girlfriend expensive clothes,giving gifts, etc etc is not supporting her

Quote:
Arain007 has answered this perfectly.
invincible has also replied to arain007 perfectly

Quote:
Yeah please draw it.
(keh k phans geya ma to)

a person not educated,not able to support his family due to economic costraint,not mature enough if married....what are u going to expect from him towards society and your country?
the time of our PROPHET(SAAWW) was a different time...comparing this time with that(as has doneby arain007) would mean living in a foolz paradize(as said by some friend of mine)...family system was different and a lot of other factors etc

baqi dost picture phir kabhi draw kar don ga,abhi k liye is say he guzara kar lain

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wrong assumption...
1.not all the pakistani youth have boyfriends/girlfriends
2.not all the pakistanis having boyfriend/girlfriends support each other
3.not all those who support live under the same roof
4.supporting boyfriend/girlfriend is aother thing,living under the same roof with your respected wife is another thing...not a reasonable comparison..

what you have said may hold good on may be 1% of youth
pakistanz population=65%under 25

moreover buying your girlfriend expensive clothes,giving gifts, etc etc is not supporting her
If you observe realistically you will see that 50 to 60% does posses a friend or friends from the opposite sex so if they can manage this then managing one's spouse is much easier.

Quote:
a person not educated,not able to support his family due to economic costraint,not mature enough if married....what are u going to expect from him towards society and your country?
the time of our PROPHET(SAAWW) was a different time...comparing this time with that(as has doneby arain007) would mean living in a foolz paradize(as said by some friend of mine)...family system was different and a lot of other factors etc

baqi dost picture phir kabhi draw kar don ga,abhi k liye is say he guzara kar lain
Our society is already on turmoil and this is happening due to our denial to act upon the golden rules of islam. This era is not comparable with that one just because of we have forgotten the teachings of islam.

Regards,

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
I meant all vices which are being practiced in society,the word ETC refers to those points which i didn't want to write openly.I think people are wise enough to understand what is being asked.
Thats not rite, you cannot blend the two in the same thing, there is a difference in a sinister and criminal of law.

Quote:
Government can impliment some laws which may lessen the expenditures and marriage may not remain a complex thing.Government is responsible to MAINTAIN ORDER AND REGULARITY so everything includes in it.

Pardon me Why are you showing typical mentality,attacking a thread starter itself?The discussion is meant to learn from others.Discussion and argument is not for WHO IS RIGHT rather it is for WHAT IS RIGHT.
Regards
Now this is completely absurd. If government is not enacting laws, Islam has done so. Pakistanis take pride in placing Islam before Pakistan. The matter is, they are following neither Islamic nor Governmental laws. Expenditures are not complicating the marriage, it is high urbanization of society. Urbanized people are not clamped together by a blood line, or clan line, like old timed people, and hence they think of life in isolated terms. High levels of belief in providence and Allah dwindle when people become more urbanized. Just look around, you will see the difference in rural people and urban people, and when they get married. And I was not attacking, I was just giving my point of view in a sarcastic way.